Milind123
07-26 10:29 AM
ags123, not to alarm you, but is it possible to apply now for your wife? Since you already got your 485 approved and crossed the proverbial line into the gc land.
wallpaper th february fair selena gomez
Redeye
12-19 08:26 PM
Abhjitp thanks for your reply.
Dhundhun
07-21 05:59 PM
I assume he can use the AP after October 2008 for his travel--correct?
As as dated Oct 12, 2008, on or after this date.
As as dated Oct 12, 2008, on or after this date.
2011 selena gomez justin bieber
go_guy123
06-22 12:36 AM
CIR 2009 RIP.....health care, economy , perhaps even iran etc are ahead of that
more...

leoindiano
06-29 09:28 AM
Lawyer said they filed on 21st and waiting on the decision. Hope my application is not effected.
fromnaija
09-26 08:11 PM
Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?
We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.
Hey, "modest request" in my post does not translate to modesty and patience. Just thought I'd point that out.
We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.
Hey, "modest request" in my post does not translate to modesty and patience. Just thought I'd point that out.
more...

EkAurAaya
03-19 06:43 PM
no ones ever sold a house on H1B or EAD? :confused:
2010 selena gomez and justin bieber
virald
05-21 01:55 PM
I applied for renewal on May 19th. My EAD expires on August 23. So, I guess I'll have to follow your renewal process to see if mine will arrive in time.
more...
diptam
06-10 10:23 PM
The worst hit 140's are EB3 (and that too mostly in NSC and some in TSC). Not a single NSC EB3-140 is coming at < 400 days.
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
And not all EB applicants have labor. EB1 and EB2-NIW have no labor. Such applicants would benefit greatly from this rule since USCIS is taking a ridiculous amount of time to adjudicate I-140's.
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
And not all EB applicants have labor. EB1 and EB2-NIW have no labor. Such applicants would benefit greatly from this rule since USCIS is taking a ridiculous amount of time to adjudicate I-140's.
hair Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

immilaw
09-17 12:05 PM
Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
I will in the next few days and will let everybody on the forum know. As I said my knowledge is based on the information from this form and from immigrationportal.com. I will read the section thoroughly, I think it is Sec 201 of INA and will also try to get the information from other sources.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
I will in the next few days and will let everybody on the forum know. As I said my knowledge is based on the information from this form and from immigrationportal.com. I will read the section thoroughly, I think it is Sec 201 of INA and will also try to get the information from other sources.
more...
k_sing
09-19 01:00 AM
Unfortunately Bitu72 did not have answer to my specific question, so the question is still Open.
Any appropriate response is much appreciated !
Any appropriate response is much appreciated !
hot selena gomez and justin bieber
meridiani.planum
07-30 06:24 AM
I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
If you follow #1 while you will have your GC immediately your wife will need to maintain her E3 visa until your PD is current again.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
If you follow #1 while you will have your GC immediately your wife will need to maintain her E3 visa until your PD is current again.
more...
house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
fandu
10-24 01:41 PM
My friend's I-485 application was sent to NSC on 26th July. No RN as yet...
tattoo selena gomez and justin bieber
chanduv23
10-09 05:40 PM
I am in.
Welcome Amma :), please help "needhelp" - she is really in need of help :)
Welcome Amma :), please help "needhelp" - she is really in need of help :)
more...
pictures selena gomez and justin bieber
jonty_11
07-16 07:09 PM
It would help if you guys provide ur PDs to get an idea what PD folks are getting CP interview calls?
dresses Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
bathuzp
11-11 02:30 PM
where can i find this free attorney on net and do u have a number that i could call at.
more...
makeup selena gomez and justin bieber
willigetagc
08-15 09:06 AM
Hi,
If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
(Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
I would appreciate your comments.
Regards,
Sanjeev.
Yes and no. Yes it is mandatory by definition. No because there are ways around. You could go join a school to get higher education. You could ask Y to terminate your employment.
Better still. AFter your GC is approved, get a letter from Y that "unfortunately the position is no longer available. You are most welcome to try for jobs in other areas". Then submit your resume and go for an interview or two, if called. Keep all records, emails. Then you are completely off the hook!!!
If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
(Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
I would appreciate your comments.
Regards,
Sanjeev.
Yes and no. Yes it is mandatory by definition. No because there are ways around. You could go join a school to get higher education. You could ask Y to terminate your employment.
Better still. AFter your GC is approved, get a letter from Y that "unfortunately the position is no longer available. You are most welcome to try for jobs in other areas". Then submit your resume and go for an interview or two, if called. Keep all records, emails. Then you are completely off the hook!!!
girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes
Siboo
07-27 04:12 PM
Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help
I think you need seperate EADs for each jobs. 2 jobs means 2 EADs..:confused:
Common, You can do any number of jobs with ONE EAD. If you don't invoke AC 21, then why are you worrying about Job Description???
I think you need seperate EADs for each jobs. 2 jobs means 2 EADs..:confused:
Common, You can do any number of jobs with ONE EAD. If you don't invoke AC 21, then why are you worrying about Job Description???
hairstyles justin bieber and selena gomez

hopefulgc
03-08 12:57 PM
AFAIK, I-140 is the underlying petition for the I-485. If I-140 is denied, the i-485 is automatically denied.
Move fast, start a PERM and see if u can lock in a date.
i missed the second part of your question.
i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
Hope this helps.
Move fast, start a PERM and see if u can lock in a date.
i missed the second part of your question.
i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
Hope this helps.
ash0210
11-21 10:29 AM
In the context of Premium processing of H1B�s, I-140, EAD�s etc can we press our demands to newly elected Dems to have I-485 premium processing by paying extra $$$ to USCIS?
"Premium GC processing" will work as follows:
Pre-processing Condition/Base Rules:
If your I-140 is approved & you have filed I-485 and your I-485 is pending for more than 575 or 600 days (whats ever USCIS website says of # days..) is mentioned against your case#.....
...THEN pay USCIS e.g. $1000 or $0000 & get your "GC" !!!
USCIS will assign temporary VISA# for such "Premium Paid GC" and when VISA# will be available that VISA# will be assigned to your " Premium Paid GC"..
Premium Paid GC - Few base Rules:
Before issuing " Premium Paid GC ", USCIS will ensure/check their existing GC process along with following additional checks:
1. Pre- adjudicated:
Your case is Pre-adjudicated, I-140 approved, file is complete & case is waiting ONLY for Visa# availability
2. Income Tax & W2�s:
Applicant pays Income Tax, files W2�s for say 3-4 years
3. EAD�s more than 3:
I 485 applicants are repeatedly applying for EAD's for more than 2 to 3 years
4. Check Legal entry in USA:
Copy of I-94 to ensure that I-485 applicant is �Legally� entered in USA
5. Security Threat/Name Check:
Name check is complete & applicant is NO longer a "Threat" to National security, if Name check is NOT done, expedite it to FBI. If Name Check is not completed by FBI, request I-485 applicant to submit �Local� Police station �Clearance records� from all the �Address� where he/she stayed in USA (address specified in Labor). If a person is here for more than say 4-5 years, have clean �Police clearance record� and law abiding �Legal� Tax payer, how he/she can be threat to National Security?
6. FP:
Finger Printing at least once (NOT over by 15 months etc..)
7. Biometric:
I-485 applicants Biometric 2 (or 1,2,3) has been done at least one time
8. H1B/H4 extensions:
I-485 Primary applicant (his/her derivative) are completed their H1B extension more than 6 years and repeatedly extending H1/H4�s (to say enough, he/she is here for more than 6 years legally)
After applying this Basic Thumb Rules, issue " Premium GC" to applicant & assign VISA# later whenever VISA# is available.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
"Premium GC processing" will work as follows:
Pre-processing Condition/Base Rules:
If your I-140 is approved & you have filed I-485 and your I-485 is pending for more than 575 or 600 days (whats ever USCIS website says of # days..) is mentioned against your case#.....
...THEN pay USCIS e.g. $1000 or $0000 & get your "GC" !!!
USCIS will assign temporary VISA# for such "Premium Paid GC" and when VISA# will be available that VISA# will be assigned to your " Premium Paid GC"..
Premium Paid GC - Few base Rules:
Before issuing " Premium Paid GC ", USCIS will ensure/check their existing GC process along with following additional checks:
1. Pre- adjudicated:
Your case is Pre-adjudicated, I-140 approved, file is complete & case is waiting ONLY for Visa# availability
2. Income Tax & W2�s:
Applicant pays Income Tax, files W2�s for say 3-4 years
3. EAD�s more than 3:
I 485 applicants are repeatedly applying for EAD's for more than 2 to 3 years
4. Check Legal entry in USA:
Copy of I-94 to ensure that I-485 applicant is �Legally� entered in USA
5. Security Threat/Name Check:
Name check is complete & applicant is NO longer a "Threat" to National security, if Name check is NOT done, expedite it to FBI. If Name Check is not completed by FBI, request I-485 applicant to submit �Local� Police station �Clearance records� from all the �Address� where he/she stayed in USA (address specified in Labor). If a person is here for more than say 4-5 years, have clean �Police clearance record� and law abiding �Legal� Tax payer, how he/she can be threat to National Security?
6. FP:
Finger Printing at least once (NOT over by 15 months etc..)
7. Biometric:
I-485 applicants Biometric 2 (or 1,2,3) has been done at least one time
8. H1B/H4 extensions:
I-485 Primary applicant (his/her derivative) are completed their H1B extension more than 6 years and repeatedly extending H1/H4�s (to say enough, he/she is here for more than 6 years legally)
After applying this Basic Thumb Rules, issue " Premium GC" to applicant & assign VISA# later whenever VISA# is available.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
sundar99
05-03 11:34 AM
Instead of picking holes in the system, all that we need to do is to ensure the reporter gets the message " How legal immigrants are stuck so deeply for following rules" . This will help them put it out in press and debate on it, that way, there will be a larger awareness. You got to look at it from a larger perspective. The more awareness the better are the chances. The time is now to call reporters and highlight the plight of EB Retro folks. That way, they get to seperate legal and illegals (or Mex Citizens) inorder not to confuse the public.
I am of the opinion, it will help the legal immigrants cause by calling, no harm in trying it.
I am of the opinion, it will help the legal immigrants cause by calling, no harm in trying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment