harrydr
09-01 03:02 PM
I have given you the link. What else do you need. This is ridiculous level of spoonfeeding/babysitting. You don't deserve to get information if you cannot fill a simple form out to request a copy of your I-140.......................
wallpaper Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
michael_trs
05-13 03:35 PM
Smisachu, I agree, I need to add alternative education… thank you for your advice.
What about “requirements normal for the occupation” is this Yes or No for Master's + 5 years ?
What is your experience?
What about “requirements normal for the occupation” is this Yes or No for Master's + 5 years ?
What is your experience?
immi2006
08-21 05:49 PM
1. To be fair to all, Ask all h1b's to gain 2 - 3 years of US experience, before filing for GC. (2 years of Paystub at the minumum and or tax returns).
If there are pending apps already, at LC or 140 stage, push it on a 2 or 3 year stack and then get the h1b who has applied the GC a preference to start the process. This will ensure the oldest apps gets its merit of preference. Do it across all categories (Eb1, Eb2 , Eb3 )
This is not too much to ask, also senators and companies - business cannot feel bitter.
This will make the system slow down on the new applications, it will not jam the existing Que.
(2) Second Possibility, ask all the new h1 B's who have contributed by way of taxes to US system of an amount of 80,000 USD or higher to be eligible, that way only the cream of strata is not eliminated. For instance if someone earns 125000 then he can submit his app after a year. This will demonstrate the guy is smart and needed here, since companies will not pay 125K for a guy who is not worth.
(3) H1Bs should apply for GC from their home country and processing is to be based in their home country for the first 2 stages. (This will reduce DOL to focus on the 485 strictly, so it will reduce work load)
Edit/Delete Message
If there are pending apps already, at LC or 140 stage, push it on a 2 or 3 year stack and then get the h1b who has applied the GC a preference to start the process. This will ensure the oldest apps gets its merit of preference. Do it across all categories (Eb1, Eb2 , Eb3 )
This is not too much to ask, also senators and companies - business cannot feel bitter.
This will make the system slow down on the new applications, it will not jam the existing Que.
(2) Second Possibility, ask all the new h1 B's who have contributed by way of taxes to US system of an amount of 80,000 USD or higher to be eligible, that way only the cream of strata is not eliminated. For instance if someone earns 125000 then he can submit his app after a year. This will demonstrate the guy is smart and needed here, since companies will not pay 125K for a guy who is not worth.
(3) H1Bs should apply for GC from their home country and processing is to be based in their home country for the first 2 stages. (This will reduce DOL to focus on the 485 strictly, so it will reduce work load)
Edit/Delete Message
2011 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
gcnirvana
05-14 09:03 PM
This is a EB3 - General Poll across all countries
Can you create one for EB2, please? Thanks!
Can you create one for EB2, please? Thanks!
more...
needhelp!
05-16 05:10 PM
What is MI phone list?
Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.
Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.
aristotle
02-08 12:46 PM
You can say to your current employer that you want to try out something new, but if it doesn't work out you want to have the option of coming back.
If they like you enough, they will consider it. How long to leave it active is another question. Lets say you were able to port the PD to your new I140. If the old employer then revokes the I140, are you still ok with the old PD?
If they like you enough, they will consider it. How long to leave it active is another question. Lets say you were able to port the PD to your new I140. If the old employer then revokes the I140, are you still ok with the old PD?
more...
PALLO
04-21 03:51 PM
Thanks Morchu for clarifying this. I do not want to be unlawful at anytime. That's why I am trying to understand this process as best as possible and then plan accordingly. so when you say this "You are NOT loosing "anything" by filing a second LC at the new location. You keep your priority date, and PERM is fast and I-140 processing time is 4 months or so" the only way to retain priority date is with approved I-140 .
Secondly, I read online either at this forum or at Murthy that one can include as part of "ETA form 9089" (Application for Permanent Employment Certification) a clause which states that the person "may be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States". Is it true? And is it used widely by employers to retain flexibility?
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
Secondly, I read online either at this forum or at Murthy that one can include as part of "ETA form 9089" (Application for Permanent Employment Certification) a clause which states that the person "may be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States". Is it true? And is it used widely by employers to retain flexibility?
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
2010 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
paulinasmith
08-05 12:54 PM
Hi guys, I am trying to understand this whole process and was wondering if you could help me out.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
more...
sash
06-20 01:16 AM
What do the people in the following circumstance do:
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
hair selena gomez justin bieber
conchshell
05-04 03:05 PM
Its a good idea to gather support letters from employer. However, I have doubt that American corporations will openly support us. Two reasons:
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
more...
amdee
09-22 02:14 PM
I asked 6 other H1B ppl today to register to this site.
Hi all,
Since we have close to 6000 members now, let each one of us make a goal to bring one new member to IV. Bringing just one new member by each of the existing members will double the IV membership. Simple Math, huh :D
Time: Sooner the better. Keep a goal to take a week to bring one new member.
Now the new members make a goal of bringing one additional new member. That will be their goal. Create a ripple effect. Apply compounding theory. We then sure are going to reach great membership numbers.
No one will believe if you say that you cannot bring one new member being in USA. No excuses. Not asking too much, please just bring one new member and enjoy the results!
Thanks
Hi all,
Since we have close to 6000 members now, let each one of us make a goal to bring one new member to IV. Bringing just one new member by each of the existing members will double the IV membership. Simple Math, huh :D
Time: Sooner the better. Keep a goal to take a week to bring one new member.
Now the new members make a goal of bringing one additional new member. That will be their goal. Create a ripple effect. Apply compounding theory. We then sure are going to reach great membership numbers.
No one will believe if you say that you cannot bring one new member being in USA. No excuses. Not asking too much, please just bring one new member and enjoy the results!
Thanks
hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
satya1234
03-26 01:11 PM
Hello,
I had applied for the H1 Extension in Sep 2009 and it went to Security Check. My Visa and I94 expired in Nov 2009. Recently, H1b transfer has been applied, and got the I129 approval but EOS(I94) has been rejected by saying that
" An Extension of Stay(EOS) mayn't be approved for an appllicant who failed to maintain his/her previously accorded status or where such status expired before the application or petition was filed( see CFR 214.1(c)(4) and 248.1(b))".
New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.
As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.
Some are saying that i am no supposed to stay here as I94 expired but when i says to my employer he says that you can stay and work as long as the current extension decision is pending. so i am scared about it. could you plz help me out on this.
Am also wondering that is there any chances of gettinga Visa rejected in India as my extension is in pending or they are going to keep in hold till my security
clearance is done. I am in fix what to do??.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in Advance,
Satya.
I had applied for the H1 Extension in Sep 2009 and it went to Security Check. My Visa and I94 expired in Nov 2009. Recently, H1b transfer has been applied, and got the I129 approval but EOS(I94) has been rejected by saying that
" An Extension of Stay(EOS) mayn't be approved for an appllicant who failed to maintain his/her previously accorded status or where such status expired before the application or petition was filed( see CFR 214.1(c)(4) and 248.1(b))".
New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.
As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.
Some are saying that i am no supposed to stay here as I94 expired but when i says to my employer he says that you can stay and work as long as the current extension decision is pending. so i am scared about it. could you plz help me out on this.
Am also wondering that is there any chances of gettinga Visa rejected in India as my extension is in pending or they are going to keep in hold till my security
clearance is done. I am in fix what to do??.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in Advance,
Satya.
more...
house Selena-gomez justin-bieber-feb
sgupta33
03-20 05:05 PM
Thank you ZCool for the information.
tattoo selena gomez justin bieber
Oasis52
05-16 08:37 AM
Hi
Thanks for the replies
Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:
You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.
If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.
My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?
Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?
Thanks for the replies
Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:
You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.
If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.
My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?
Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?
more...
pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
pathiren
03-29 07:56 PM
Chanduv,
I am sorry, but as far as I have known IV, IV has never exclusively or inclusively worked on student OPT/H1, but it is a coincidence that increase in student OPT might be a fallout of some of IV's actions. I dont see any point of asking students to join IV solely on this basis (OPT or H1 increase). Though, having graduated as a student in US, I totally agree to the point of asking students to join stating that GC is the final step in achieving their American Dream, where IV can make considerable impact.
I think the administrators should particulary keep a close watch on such posts related to OPT/H1 issues. These posts might be incorrectly interpreted and lead to deviatons from IV's cores agenda issues as well as division of resources. Unless, IV administrators are seriously thinking of changing their ideology and are willing to walk this path.
Nevertheless, I will keep on supporting IV with all my possible efforts. Cheers and Go IV!
HP
I am sorry, but as far as I have known IV, IV has never exclusively or inclusively worked on student OPT/H1, but it is a coincidence that increase in student OPT might be a fallout of some of IV's actions. I dont see any point of asking students to join IV solely on this basis (OPT or H1 increase). Though, having graduated as a student in US, I totally agree to the point of asking students to join stating that GC is the final step in achieving their American Dream, where IV can make considerable impact.
I think the administrators should particulary keep a close watch on such posts related to OPT/H1 issues. These posts might be incorrectly interpreted and lead to deviatons from IV's cores agenda issues as well as division of resources. Unless, IV administrators are seriously thinking of changing their ideology and are willing to walk this path.
Nevertheless, I will keep on supporting IV with all my possible efforts. Cheers and Go IV!
HP
dresses Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez,
chanduv23
09-15 04:35 PM
Bump
more...
makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
desi485
09-27 04:32 PM
mine was filed NSC but transferred to TSC. I called my lawyer and just heard this news. lawyer received notices today.
For anyone still waiting, do not worry. this process is not very streamlined. It may get delayed but it will come. be patient.
AFAIK -> one day after the receipt date, my checks were still not encashed.
For anyone still waiting, do not worry. this process is not very streamlined. It may get delayed but it will come. be patient.
AFAIK -> one day after the receipt date, my checks were still not encashed.
girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
senk1s
10-04 05:31 PM
or is it the same question you wanted an answer to?
hairstyles selena gomez justin bieber
Hassan11
08-24 03:43 PM
Hi. I am sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread but I am trying to get some help or suggestions.
I have a question regarding an appeal I did a year ago for a rejected LC.
I have an approved LC and I-140 on an entry level position (EB3) with my company. after I got a promotion to a senior position that requires a masters degree but with a smilar job description but more senior and supervisory responsabilities with the same company. after promotion, I filed for a new LC (EB2) but it got rejected because DOL thinks it is the same position as the already approved LC. my company and I wrote a letter as an appeal on Sep 2006 within 30 days from rejection of LC to BALCA explaining that new position requires a masters degree and it is a senior position with more supervisory duties. as of today, almost a year later, we haven't heard anything regarding DOL (BALCA) decision on my appeal. is anybody in the same situation?? what should I do next?? also I read somewhere that DOl might revoke the already approved LC EB3 after I filed a second LC for EB2 with the same employer. can DOL revoke the first LC EB3 after I have an approved I-140?? please help. Thanks
I have a question regarding an appeal I did a year ago for a rejected LC.
I have an approved LC and I-140 on an entry level position (EB3) with my company. after I got a promotion to a senior position that requires a masters degree but with a smilar job description but more senior and supervisory responsabilities with the same company. after promotion, I filed for a new LC (EB2) but it got rejected because DOL thinks it is the same position as the already approved LC. my company and I wrote a letter as an appeal on Sep 2006 within 30 days from rejection of LC to BALCA explaining that new position requires a masters degree and it is a senior position with more supervisory duties. as of today, almost a year later, we haven't heard anything regarding DOL (BALCA) decision on my appeal. is anybody in the same situation?? what should I do next?? also I read somewhere that DOl might revoke the already approved LC EB3 after I filed a second LC for EB2 with the same employer. can DOL revoke the first LC EB3 after I have an approved I-140?? please help. Thanks
Siboo
07-28 07:22 PM
My prediction for this year..
EB1 = Current
EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
EB3 = U
This looks like September 13 bulletin.
What about October 02, 2007 update??:D :D
EB1 = Current
EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
EB3 = U
This looks like September 13 bulletin.
What about October 02, 2007 update??:D :D
kumarc123
01-16 09:36 AM
We all know about the CIR in 2009. We all need to be assertive in our joint measures, please call Lofgreen's office.
No comments:
Post a Comment