Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez monte carlo bikini

images monte carlo Selena+gomez+ selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Looking Adorable
  • Selena Gomez Looking Adorable



  • aadimanav
    12-27 07:48 PM
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79520069/NSC.pdf.html

    http://rapidshare.com/files/79519877/TSC.pdf.html





    wallpaper Selena Gomez Looking Adorable selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Tell Me Something
  • Selena Gomez Tell Me Something



  • GCard_Dream
    09-15 01:41 PM
    You bring up a good point about the conference committee. When is the conference committee needed? Is it when bills are significantly different or even for slight differences. I thought conference is only needed if the bills are significantly different and needs to be negotiated between 2 houses. If only few provisions ( like ours) are different then can it be voted on by the house as it is without any conference and get a up or down vote? Now this all assumes that republicans are actually serious about some kind of relief to legal folks which I am seriously starting to doubt.

    if they take the bill, they might listen to us and include our provisions in this bill because our provisions are part of the CIR bill which they passed it.

    but they will make changes to 'secure act' and pass it in such a way it goes to conference committee (big chance of this going because senate wants 370 miles fence, house wants 700miles) and they wont have time for that committee now, so they will work on it next yr after elections. again after elections, it is diff game as you said. anyhow we caught in the middle of their game.





    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena-gomez-beach-ikini-
  • Selena-gomez-beach-ikini-



  • cheg
    07-26 01:49 AM
    I think you should read this thread to help you understand what EAD does for you and your spouse.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10817

    Now for your second question, if you're I-140 gets rejected then your I-485 will be rejected too. The approved EAD will be discontinued if you switched from H1 to EAD and you will no longer be legal in the US. If you think you're I-485 is not a strong case it's bettter to stay on H1 and not use EAD even if they issue you one. Good luck! Hope I was able to answer your question. :)





    2011 Selena Gomez Tell Me Something selena gomez monte carlo bikini. selena-gomez-monte-carlo-cute-
  • selena-gomez-monte-carlo-cute-



  • mbawa2574
    02-11 07:52 AM
    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?

    IV members don't support illegal Immigration. Since you were illegal from 2002 to 2003 and overstayed on your B2 visa, we cannot help you here. Please contact an immigration attorney.



    more...


    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. sexy selena gomez: blue ikini
  • sexy selena gomez: blue ikini



  • Blog Feeds
    10-28 12:00 AM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:


    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiRXvfeQrpyabNs7lTb9wbnzpKosSiCOc70RndgS3j4YI0ibjl0w16dnZB01MDLQq01wj9ubvHe8maZLwN5p2UgxaRoCNpiuOMlF5EyRz8pjVY5gxdMMp1fG7BsqcVkzWxjJF2beWxSBw/s320/Immigration+Lines.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiRXvfeQrpyabNs7lTb9wbnzpKosSiCOc70RndgS3j4YI0ibjl0w16dnZB01MDLQq01wj9ubvHe8maZLwN5p2UgxaRoCNpiuOMlF5EyRz8pjVY5gxdMMp1fG7BsqcVkzWxjJF2beWxSBw/s1600-h/Immigration+Lines.jpg) I had a very upset client contact me this last week. He was angry . . . at the Visa Bulletin. He could not understand how, after the start of the new fiscal year, there was essentially no movement in the visa numbers. I tried to calm him by telling him that he just needed to be patient. Then I realized how patronizing that sounded. How much longer did he need to wait? He has an approved immigrant visa petition (EB-3) with an early 2005 priority date in the worldwide category. So, I decided to try to figure out when he might actually get his green card. I ask that you bear with me through this process. This is a LONG post, but one I think you will appreciate reading.



    I have to warn you now, this math is a shot in the dark. I do NOT have all of the numbers of pending and approved cases in each category of employment based immigration. However, some estimate, based upon some pretty good numbers, is better than mere guesswork. Let me walk you through this analysis.



    However, I first ask you to forgive me in advance, math is the reason I went to law school. Also, the USCIS simply has not released clear numbers (possibly for fear of letting folks know exactly how long their wait will actually be).



    My focus for this analysis will be in the EB-2 and Eb-3 categories, since it is in those categories that our clients are most interested. There are four basic numbers we are looking for, NONE of them are easy to find. Let's discover the basic numbers we will be using:

    First, how many approved I-140 cases are awaiting a visa number? According to AILA's recent liaison meeting with DOS, there are 198,186 "case ready" I-140 petitions awaiting visa issuance, in the EB-2 (52,584), EB-3 (139,737) and EW (5,865) categories. Case ready means (as best as we understand), that as soon as the petition is current, the Adjustment will be approved or consular processing will begin. Obviously, the EB-2 numbers are only for India and China.



    Second, how many pending I-140 cases are there at the Service Centers awaiting adjudication? According to the June 2009, USCIS Production Update Report to Congress (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/fy09q1backlog.pdf), USCIS had 85,970 pending I-140 cases awaiting adjudication. Unfortunately, USCIS does not break out the I-140 cases in this report between EB-2 and EB-3. These are the most recent numbers I could find.



    Third, how many pending I-140 cases are at the District Offices? I have no idea! I cannot locate anywhere the numbers of cases at the local USCIS offices. No one knows. Really. There is no report that I can find where this number has been released. And, frankly, I do not believe that USCIS has an accurate count on this either (I do pray they get such a count soon).

    Fourth, how many pending labor certifications are there at the DOL? This number is actually pretty sure. There are 62,100 pending labor certifications as of the September 22 stakeholder meeting with DOL (http://aila.org/Content/default.aspx?docid=30235) (not counting pending appeals). Unfortunately, again, we do not know which of the categories (EB-2 or EB-3) the cases will fall under.



    Now, it is time for the math. Assuming all pending Labor Certifications and pending I-140s are approved (yes, I know some will be denied and some are duplicates), there are at least a total of 346,256 individuals with approved or soon to be approved petitions awaiting green cards, not including their families. If we assume an average family size of 4 people (I believe this is a safe assumption), there are 1,385,024 people waiting on employment based green cards in the EB-2 and EB-3 categories.



    I know the number is huge! And next we have to try to fit that number into the two separate EB categories. Unfortunately, we have two problems in doing this. The first problem we have is that we do not know how many of these I-140 cases are in the EB-2, or EB-3 categories. So, let's use a little deductive reasoning here. Using experience and best guessing based upon the division we already know about in the numbers of cases from the DOS, lets say 26% are EB-2 (360,162), and 74% are EB-3 (1,024,917).



    The second problem is that we do not have a per country breakdown. (I hope the USCIS has that breakdown). How to account for this? Again, let's estimate based upon the DOS numbers, that India accounts for 70% of the EB-2 and 39% of the EB-3 numbers and that China accounts for 30% of the EB-2 and only 3% of the EB-3 numbers and the rest of the world accounts for 58% of the EB-3 numbers.

    We also know the maximum numbers available in any given year for all family and employment based categories is 25,630 (with some caveats), and that there are only a total of 80,000 employment based immigrant visas in the EB-2 and EB-3 categories combined (with some flow down from other categories).



    You can see we have leaped, jumped, guessed, and assumed our way to the follow conclusions:



    India EB-3 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification filed today: 15.8 years. This generous estimate comes from the fact that an estimated 399,717 Indian Nationals waiting for 25,630 visas a year. This estimate completely ignores the possible immigration of any family based immigrants which would subtract from this total and increase the wait time, and the number that would flow down from other immigrant visa categories, so the wait time is probably longer.

    China EB-2 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification (or NIW) filed today: 4.1 years. This estimate comes from the estimated 108,048 Chinese Nationals waiting for 25,630 visas a year. This estimate completely ignores the possible immigration of any family based immigrants that would subtract from this total and increase the wait time, and the number that would flow down from other immigrant visa categories.

    Worldwide EB-3 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification filed today: Well, there are 594,451 people waiting in this queue. The limiting factor here will be the 80,000 annual limit on employment based immigration. Excluding per country limits and flow down from other employment based immigrant visa categories, this is at least a 8.1 year wait.

    And these waits are from when the person STARTS the green card, not when they come into the United States.




    I can now tell my client a waiting date based upon, at least, some real numbers. But, I will still be wrong. The dates are not accurate, but at least it is not made up out of whole cloth. But we now all understand that we cannot look at the Visa Bulletin and actually determine how long the wait is.

    The point of this whole exercise, besides telling my client how long he still might have to wait, is to point out the consequences of these numbers.



    Line? What Line? These are employment based immigrants. Every single one has a job offer, an employer, and a certification that either there are no qualified, willing and able US workers for the job, or that the individual is so good, we do not even have to test the labor market. We need these people. We want these people. How many do you think will now just give up and go home?



    This delay in legal, employment based immigration is a crisis for America. If you are an intending immigrant, and your immigration option is employment based, do you have the patience the wait 15 years for your green card? Can you do better in Australia, Canada, or even back home in your home country? What is the cost to our future competitiveness of a broken legal immigration system? What is the cost to U.S. innovation?

    I believe these numbers have a purpose. The purpose is immigration reform, and not just a legalization. We all know that a broken legal immigration system causes illegal immigration. We need to fix the legal immigration system now! We need to modify the process, significantly shorten the wait and increase the numbers to meet the demand. We need to not include family members in the total calculated visa numbers. And, Yes, we need to make these change even in a struggling economy. We must maintain the great benefits that positive, focused employment based immigration has delivered to America. The reality is that Congress must act to help save the future of American innovation and economic growth. And, they must do it now.
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-159310338954847679?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-in-line-what-line-tragic-tale-of.html)





    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. selena gomez blue ikini monte
  • selena gomez blue ikini monte



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:10 PM
    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?



    more...


    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. selena gomez monte carlo
  • selena gomez monte carlo



  • greencardvow
    08-03 07:12 PM
    This is a really complicated case. You should consult a good attorney. The people in this forum are not lawyers. They just have some knowledge about immigration process and laws.

    If I was in your place I will file for another H1B through Company B. There is a risk in this also as your current H1B extension is denied.

    Stay in good terms with your current employer. Tell him once he is able to resolve the issue of H1B denial, you will come back to him. Also tell him once you get your EAD you will come back.

    The problem is USCIS denied H1B extension due to non-compliance of rule in paying the employees, they can probably deny the 485 for the same reason.

    Reason: Employer didn't follow labor rules in paying for some of the other employees.





    2010 Selena-gomez-beach-ikini- selena gomez monte carlo bikini. monte carlo Selena+gomez+
  • monte carlo Selena+gomez+



  • freddyCR
    January 5th, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Just some saturation on the reds...but that's how it looks in real life



    more...


    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. gomez jonas selena carlo
  • gomez jonas selena carlo



  • rajuram
    01-14 03:47 PM
    It is just frustrating to visit these forums and see nothing is happening. We need more members and more money. But if that happens in 10 years, what is the use. Not much anyone can do. Might as well as start packing.





    hair selena-gomez-monte-carlo-cute- selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Bikini MonteCarlo
  • Selena Gomez Bikini MonteCarlo



  • morchu
    06-26 12:19 PM
    Another option is to negotiate a deal with the new (prospective) employer, to pay those fees to the recruiter/old employer.

    For example if an employer payed for your air-ticket/relocation, expecting that you will stay, and if you leave the employer the very first week, I believe it is very reasonable from your side, to refund the employer his expense (whatever the law is). And since you may not want to loose money from your pocket, ask the next employer (who is really going to benefit by your arrival) to carry that expense.

    The laws are sometimes more strict towards the employer. It is kept purposely like that to avoid employers taking advantage of employees (employer being the stronger side). But we should try NOT to not mis-use this advantage , towards reasonable employers.



    more...


    selena gomez monte carlo bikini. The “Monte Carlo” cutie looked
  • The “Monte Carlo” cutie looked



  • softwareguy
    09-08 12:47 PM
    Well, this is nothing new, in State Governments so many times they mandate that only companies that listed in that state have right to big contracts. What small women owned, disadvantages, veteran owned companies do is provide a front to big operators like Accenture, IBM. At times then the small company hires a Senior Manager and finally it becomes all IBM operation from India or Phillipines.
    On other times the State mandates all work be done inside the State. Then you have H1 and L1 visa holders. This is business as usual.

    Actually it is quite a decent engagement practice. State owned companies get a piece of the big cake and get a chance to learn from big players and state gets the quality work at a fairly decent rate. So it is all win-win. At times they mandate "In State" workers only - so that it helps the local economy... that is where the Infosys & Wipros might hurt a bit, as the cost to put guys in NYC versus Ohio from Bangalore is identical but billing rate advantage between NYC and Ohio is vastly different and they might have hire locally.





    hot sexy selena gomez: blue ikini selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Bikini MonteCarlo
  • Selena Gomez Bikini MonteCarlo



  • ramus
    08-15 12:07 PM
    Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.


    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...



    more...


    house Selena Gomez Monte Carlo Movie selena gomez monte carlo bikini. selena gomez bikini 2010.
  • selena gomez bikini 2010.



  • alterego
    12-12 07:03 PM
    My guess is they retrogressed to basically stem demand completely as they felt they had used too many visas too soon, and that is where they decided they need to put the date to extinguish demand. Last month they tried Jan. 2002, but quite clearly that did not have the desired impact. Hence the further move backward.

    This is not too hard to see once you realize you are speaking about 2800 visas for EB2 India, and that means 700 per quarter or about 250-300 primary beneficiaries. When they kept PD at Apr 2004 for the first 3 months, why is it hard to envision that they went through say about 500 primary applicants with such dates, between genuinely old petitions, substitute labor petitions and EB3 to EB2 jumpers, backlog center applicants etc? I mean the truth hurts but this is where it is at. My guess is they have almost certainly used up over 1/2 of the annual allotment for EB2 India, hence they mentioned last month they used up 38% and now they are warning about the possibility of unavailability in coming months preparing us for the inevitable.
    EB3 won't be too far behind in my guesstimate since if they move dates by just a few months this will drive up demand and the fate of that PD will be the same as EB2. 2800 visas inclusive of family members for EB2 and EB3 India is like feeding a hungry lion a chicken wing.:)

    The one possibility that might help us is if once again around the may-june-july time period they accelerate demand by moving EB India to use up visa numbers. If my memory serves me right they did end up using about 15K visas for EB2 India last year. There is no guarantee they will do that again this year however after last years VB fiasco for which they took a lot of heat, they may just let the visas go.
    I see visa recapture as our only hope for temporary relief. Failing which we desperately need administrative fixes like 3yr EADs etc to ease our pain while we wait out the presidential elections next year. Lets hope for the best with the omnibus legislation.





    tattoo selena gomez blue ikini monte selena gomez monte carlo bikini. selena gomez bikini.
  • selena gomez bikini.



  • Nole2007
    10-02 03:45 PM
    I got the recipt notices in mail. When I check the status online i get "validation error" message. Dont understand why the system is not pulling my application details for 485, EAD and AP. Mine is NSC and recipt notice starts with LIN:mad:



    more...


    pictures selena gomez monte carlo selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Latest Photoshoot
  • Selena Gomez Latest Photoshoot



  • rolrblade
    03-11 01:34 PM
    I don't understand in what cases consulate holds a person's passport. What if the applicant wants to return back home country instead of waiting in Canada?

    You have a right to ask for your passport back. You can always state the logic that in the case of emergency, will the consulate provide the passport back at a moments notice? probably not!

    Also, a passport is the property of the issuing government and no other government entitiy / individual has a right to hold it. I wouldnt state it in these terms though :) .... the emergency travel reason should suffice!





    dresses Selena Gomez Bikini MonteCarlo selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Films Monte Carlo
  • Selena Gomez Films Monte Carlo



  • billbuff123
    07-29 11:43 AM
    As long as your marriage date is prior to your 485 approval date and the dates are current(means your priority date) you can apply for spouse 485.

    I am also in the same boat and I am waiting my priority date to be current.

    I got my 485 approved

    Thanks,
    Bill



    more...


    makeup gomez jonas selena carlo selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez Monte Carlo Movie
  • Selena Gomez Monte Carlo Movie



  • desi3933
    04-02 01:02 PM
    .....
    Both Labors/I-140s were in EB2. Now the RFE was due to 3 year degree , USCIS argued that they will not accept my NIIT diploma towards a 4 year degree althougth all other times they did. .....


    Three things here -
    1. For eb-2, bachelor degree must be "single degree" and not a combination.
    2. NIIT is not a recognized diploma in India and therefore has no value.
    3. For eb-3 also, your labor MUST be worded in a way to allow combination of degrees. In that case also, NIIT diploma can not be used.

    Even if NIIT diploma was recognized, you would have issues since NNIT diploma is not "post bachelor" but done "along with" bachelor degree. So it can't be combined.

    You should consider discussing with your attorney the option of filing labor for "eb3 skilled labor" with associate degree requirement.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    girlfriend selena gomez bikini. selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Selena Gomez in Bikini at
  • Selena Gomez in Bikini at



  • HumJumboHathuJumbo
    10-08 03:25 PM
    How long will it to get green card for my parents.I am a US Citizen and filed I-130,I-485 in sept first week.they have finger printing scheduled for next week.Please share your experience if you have sponsored your parents too.


    Can anyone tell me how to start a thread please.sorry for posting in this thread.:)





    hairstyles The “Monte Carlo” cutie looked selena gomez monte carlo bikini. Photograph of Selena Gomez
  • Photograph of Selena Gomez



  • hebron
    08-10 10:15 AM
    Suggestions....anybody? ^^^^





    Berkeleybee
    03-01 02:05 PM
    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.

    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    Mayday
    04-05 11:00 AM
    If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?

    I doubt they will find out your were out of status at border - as they must only check current I-94 and they have troubles finding all your I-94s or even any I-94s you have if you do not have them with you. So I am pretty sure they will only check the latest one you have in your hand (though I am not border patrol officer but I have gone through the procedure of looking-up my status at border control checkpoint inside USA).

    But green card application process requires to look through all your history and this is when it will be brought up. You need a better attorney on this question then your current attorney is. I guess it would be a good idea to exclude this period somehow from green card application by applying later or a good lawyer might be able to appeal to some regulations that could resolve it as it was not entirely your fault, since I-94 does not have to match passport validity dates and so it was border patrol officer mistake at first.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment