varshadas
09-14 04:37 PM
I was really glad to hear the IV ad and also Jay's interview. Many people in New Jersey listen to this station so, lets hope that a lot of people got this message.
Thanks
Varsha
Thanks
Varsha
wallpaper a year without rain Pictures,
GKBest
10-24 04:45 PM
It said in the online instructions to call them if you didn't receive the cards within 30 days.
joydiptac
11-18 05:52 PM
Timeline is from Dec 16 2006(Previous H1B expired on this date) to July 18 2007. This is when my H1B extension was pending due to an RFE. USCIS received my 485 application on July 18.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your case and specially since you haven't broken any law. Technically this should be fairly simple case if you have a receipt of filing the H1B. Every time you file for H1B you get a receipt sent to your employer & a copy for u from USCIS. Then that is what enables you to legally stay (overstay). If you can find that you should not have any problems. If you have copy of the RFE that came for this application even better. Assuming you have neither you should definitely be having the WAC number for the pending H1B application. If you can provide that USCIS can verify that what you are saying is true. I believe the reason why they must've flagged your case is the gap of more than 6 months.
Let's say you do not have any of the above. Call your previous employer and explain to them what soup you are in. They will help you regardless of how bad your relations where when u left the company. All HRs have to keep copy of the H1B, applications, receipts, RFEs & approval (by law). So you should be OK.
All the best,
JC
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your case and specially since you haven't broken any law. Technically this should be fairly simple case if you have a receipt of filing the H1B. Every time you file for H1B you get a receipt sent to your employer & a copy for u from USCIS. Then that is what enables you to legally stay (overstay). If you can find that you should not have any problems. If you have copy of the RFE that came for this application even better. Assuming you have neither you should definitely be having the WAC number for the pending H1B application. If you can provide that USCIS can verify that what you are saying is true. I believe the reason why they must've flagged your case is the gap of more than 6 months.
Let's say you do not have any of the above. Call your previous employer and explain to them what soup you are in. They will help you regardless of how bad your relations where when u left the company. All HRs have to keep copy of the H1B, applications, receipts, RFEs & approval (by law). So you should be OK.
All the best,
JC
2011 Selena Gomez Is Performing On
rajenk
08-21 12:55 AM
Ok,
Today the paralegal staff at my lawyer's office told me that they got my wife's application rejected back on July 20th!! They were handling lot of filings and could not update me about this. I am happy that they pro actively re-filed the application. My wife's application was rejected because of improper fees! They filed again and reached USCIS Nebraska on 25th July. Now I am waiting for her application to be receipted.
Thanks
Raj
Today the paralegal staff at my lawyer's office told me that they got my wife's application rejected back on July 20th!! They were handling lot of filings and could not update me about this. I am happy that they pro actively re-filed the application. My wife's application was rejected because of improper fees! They filed again and reached USCIS Nebraska on 25th July. Now I am waiting for her application to be receipted.
Thanks
Raj
more...
Libra
08-31 12:01 PM
All midwest members please go to this thread and cast your vote
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
Riakapoor
09-16 05:19 PM
Thank you!
Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.
Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.
more...
alkg
09-24 03:43 PM
don't worry be happy
2010 selena gomez a year without
Almond
06-17 09:57 PM
I have been to Infopass at least four times in last two years. It depends on service rep on the window. Some of them are very cooperative and will try to answer most of your questions but others may not answer anything. I has an appointment yesterday to figure out about Background check which has been pending for last six months. Service rep on window only told me that it is still pending, she won't say when was it ordered which part of it is pending.. I tried to impress upon her but, she got up and walk away. It was such a waste of my time...
It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...
Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.
It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...
Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.
more...

fromnaija
09-14 01:54 PM
you would have to specify that when you apply for the AP. Look at part 7 item 2 in the application.
NO, that part applies to a person applying for Advance Parole (humanitarian reason) and not Advance Parole (baed on peding I-485).
This confusion is because the form is used for multiple application type - Rentry Permit, Refugee Travel Document, Advance Parole (humanitarian and I-485 pending). I think USCIS should redesign separate form for each application type to remove the confusion.
If your AP is based on a pending I-485 you must be in the US to apply and receive the approval. If you need to travel before the approval, you could go to a local USCIS office to expedite the application.
NO, that part applies to a person applying for Advance Parole (humanitarian reason) and not Advance Parole (baed on peding I-485).
This confusion is because the form is used for multiple application type - Rentry Permit, Refugee Travel Document, Advance Parole (humanitarian and I-485 pending). I think USCIS should redesign separate form for each application type to remove the confusion.
If your AP is based on a pending I-485 you must be in the US to apply and receive the approval. If you need to travel before the approval, you could go to a local USCIS office to expedite the application.
hair Selena Gomez#39;s second album
ragz4u
05-09 02:04 PM
Anyone from Philly interested to car pool?
more...
punjabi
07-18 06:59 PM
You should get RFE based on the missing employment letter. Rejections are related to more inappropriate cases. I know one case, the guy did not send his passport copies and he got an RFE.
Hope this helps ease the tension!
Hi Gurus,
I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..
Hope this helps ease the tension!
Hi Gurus,
I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..
hot selena gomez year without rain
cygent
09-20 10:26 PM
For a home in a nice neighborhood, you will only get a condo for that price in CA. Homes will be in bad areas like S. San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles - Crenshaw, Inglewood, Long Beach. IN Central Valley, like Fresno, Modesto you might get a good home for that $$ range.
more...
house A Year Without Rain by Selena
greenlight
02-18 03:24 PM
You guys deserve it after waiting for so long. The only way to check if the case has been adjudicated or not is to keep checking the LUDS, if it changes see what the status says. After being patient for so many years, if you are feeling a little impatient now call USCIS and check the status.
I am fairly new to this community and not familiar with acronyms.
Can someone kindly explain what LUD is ?
My PD is now current as well and want to find out how to track my case.
Thanks for everyone's collective support. :D
I am fairly new to this community and not familiar with acronyms.
Can someone kindly explain what LUD is ?
My PD is now current as well and want to find out how to track my case.
Thanks for everyone's collective support. :D
tattoo More covers for A Year Without
waitnwatch
10-02 03:31 PM
When you get a new H1-B approval you get a new I94 too in the mail .You are supposed to staple it to the old I-94 (I think this instruction is contained somewhere within the new I-94). When you leave the US you are supposed to hand over both I-94 cards (no exceptions). When you come back you get a new I-94 at immigration. The I-94 is a entry/exit departure tracking mechanism and if this record does not show up correctly when you are coming back in you may be in for some problems.
more...
pictures selena gomez a year without

saileshdude
10-11 01:47 PM
First of all let me ask why you are trying to refile your LC and I-140 when you used AC21 and had filed AOS in July 2007. If your answer is just to renew H1 then that's really not worth. You could technically just renew H-1B based on I-485 receipt also. As long as you have AOS pending you should be able to renew H1. So not sure why you want to go through the hassle of refiling your GC
dresses selena gomez a year without
ssingh92
01-24 12:53 AM
Although reference in the text above refers to "receipt date shown on your receipt", I doubt if they really mean that. As per latest processing status, all cases with RD = July 2 should have been processed by now. Is that true? I doubt.
True Receipt Date (what service centers make reference to) perhaps is the date when they enter data in the system. In normal circumstances it should be same or close to RD printed on receipts. However, in July/Aug '07 filings several cases (including mine) were shuffled around for months, before they were entered in the system. I am a July2 filer, but my online status says "...case was received on Oct 11, 2007...". My ND is a few days later. Most likley, dates you see in your online status is what they refer to as Receive Date when publishing processing dates.
If I check my case online I see following
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
True Receipt Date (what service centers make reference to) perhaps is the date when they enter data in the system. In normal circumstances it should be same or close to RD printed on receipts. However, in July/Aug '07 filings several cases (including mine) were shuffled around for months, before they were entered in the system. I am a July2 filer, but my online status says "...case was received on Oct 11, 2007...". My ND is a few days later. Most likley, dates you see in your online status is what they refer to as Receive Date when publishing processing dates.
If I check my case online I see following
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
more...
makeup selena gomez a year without
snathan
08-20 03:13 PM
4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!
Dreaming too much...by the way how its going to fix the problem?:D
Dreaming too much...by the way how its going to fix the problem?:D
girlfriend A Year Without Rain by Selena
gc_on_demand
06-11 06:52 AM
Remember CIS told that they will make I 140 PP available in batch. I think this is first step towards that.
As of april 2008 there are 140,000 cases are pending .. How many will get benefits of this rule any idea ?
What will be next batch ?
As of april 2008 there are 140,000 cases are pending .. How many will get benefits of this rule any idea ?
What will be next batch ?
hairstyles A year without rain Selena Gomez- Cover Ruthie
pointlesswait
01-21 11:22 AM
it sounds like it came right out of his a$$
:p
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)
:p
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)
ganguteli
03-27 10:28 AM
Just an idea, if emails or letters doesn't reach Obama...may be IV should consider an open letter to Obama,Congress and Senate by buying space in major news papers
and suggesting the obvious economic benefits(buying homes, home renovations, buying durable goods etc) of speeding legal immigration.
Just one space buy in a major newspaper will cost 10s of thousands of dollars. I think it is a waste of money.
and suggesting the obvious economic benefits(buying homes, home renovations, buying durable goods etc) of speeding legal immigration.
Just one space buy in a major newspaper will cost 10s of thousands of dollars. I think it is a waste of money.
martinvisalaw
06-29 05:12 PM
Hi Ms Martin,
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa petition gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
First, you cannot get admitted to the US with an expired visa, unless your trip is just a short one to Canada or Mexico.
Re. your second point - your H-1B extension will still be valid even though you entered using the AP. You can use that approval notice to get a new H-1B later if you want one.
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa petition gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
First, you cannot get admitted to the US with an expired visa, unless your trip is just a short one to Canada or Mexico.
Re. your second point - your H-1B extension will still be valid even though you entered using the AP. You can use that approval notice to get a new H-1B later if you want one.
No comments:
Post a Comment