seaskimmer
11-06 09:16 AM
Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM
Delta also fly BOM-JFK non-stop, the aircraft is a B 777 (same as the one Continental use on their BOM-EWR route)... quite comfortable.
Delta also fly BOM-JFK non-stop, the aircraft is a B 777 (same as the one Continental use on their BOM-EWR route)... quite comfortable.
wallpaper 77%. Selena
abhijitp
06-21 02:48 PM
Also : 140 gets rejected in following cases:
1. Degree compatability
2. Exp + degree in EB2
3. Financial ability of firm - this only with bad records
i dont see any other reason why 140 should be rejected i am not over optimistic but any one can comment on these it would great.
BigBoy, it can get an RFE bcos of insufficient evidence to support "EB-2". A rejection can also happen for trivial reasons e.g. my labor cert was first rejected for a typo (incorrect date), and we had to re-file a week later.
I spoke to my attorney/HR and they are ok to premium process my first I-140 (which is categorized incorrectly as EB-3 by the paralegal, although the covering letter for that I-140 clearly says EB-2.)
But my Successor in interest application cannot be premium processed as the original labor app was attached to the first I-140. Apparently there is a rule you can only premium process an I-140 which has the original labor cert attached.
When I asked my attorney if USCIS will return the original labor cert at the end of the first I-140 decision, she said NO, it is not returned!! Is this true? I was hoping to at least get hold of that original labor cert, so that if the I-140 is somehow rejected then I could use the original labor cert to file a new I-140 successor in interest application under premium processing.
Comments/suggestions welcome.
Thanks!
Abhijit
1. Degree compatability
2. Exp + degree in EB2
3. Financial ability of firm - this only with bad records
i dont see any other reason why 140 should be rejected i am not over optimistic but any one can comment on these it would great.
BigBoy, it can get an RFE bcos of insufficient evidence to support "EB-2". A rejection can also happen for trivial reasons e.g. my labor cert was first rejected for a typo (incorrect date), and we had to re-file a week later.
I spoke to my attorney/HR and they are ok to premium process my first I-140 (which is categorized incorrectly as EB-3 by the paralegal, although the covering letter for that I-140 clearly says EB-2.)
But my Successor in interest application cannot be premium processed as the original labor app was attached to the first I-140. Apparently there is a rule you can only premium process an I-140 which has the original labor cert attached.
When I asked my attorney if USCIS will return the original labor cert at the end of the first I-140 decision, she said NO, it is not returned!! Is this true? I was hoping to at least get hold of that original labor cert, so that if the I-140 is somehow rejected then I could use the original labor cert to file a new I-140 successor in interest application under premium processing.
Comments/suggestions welcome.
Thanks!
Abhijit
jonty_11
03-14 03:12 PM
You can travel back to India on an expired US VISA also.
As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
I did that last yr
someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...
As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
I did that last yr
someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...
2011 youtube and selena gomez
willgetgc2005
03-28 01:39 AM
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
more...
raamskl
07-07 12:40 PM
Done..
Good luck to ur son.
Good luck to ur son.
cox
June 18th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Did you see my comment on this shot in the gallery, because I said the same exact thing "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, like I said there, great shot, Anders would be proud. ;)
Great minds and all that ;) Yeah, Anders & Omar keep me working to improve my wildlife and landscapes. You, Bob, Rob, Gary and others too numerous to list here remind me thru pictures that I should shoot other things occasionally too. And Queen Josephine has finally shamed me into buying Photoshop CS2 (with the intent of learning how to use it). 'Course, now I only have to figure out how to open this box...:D
Great minds and all that ;) Yeah, Anders & Omar keep me working to improve my wildlife and landscapes. You, Bob, Rob, Gary and others too numerous to list here remind me thru pictures that I should shoot other things occasionally too. And Queen Josephine has finally shamed me into buying Photoshop CS2 (with the intent of learning how to use it). 'Course, now I only have to figure out how to open this box...:D
more...

vpa_2009
03-20 06:50 AM
I sold the house on H1 and there was nothing addition for H1 holder. It is just that if you have that property for less than 2 years then you pay tax.
Just thinking if the new law for GC approved like buy a house and get
GC then what will happen for those like us who have house since 2004 and sold one and bought another in that time period.
I am on EAD now. PD -Nov 2003
Just thinking if the new law for GC approved like buy a house and get
GC then what will happen for those like us who have house since 2004 and sold one and bought another in that time period.
I am on EAD now. PD -Nov 2003
2010 2010 selena gomez hairstyles
coloniel60
08-15 11:50 AM
USCIS is making contradictory statements. First they release an update that they have processed all applications mailed before July 1 but when I call customer service and tell them that my application was mailed on June 11 and that I am still waiting for the checks to be cashed they say wait for 90 days.
more...
newcomer
07-11 10:37 PM
Good one. Could also add the IV logo on it
hair selena gomez background for youtube. selena gomez background for
rbms
03-06 05:26 PM
Two responses
more...
glus
10-19 08:18 AM
What do the people in the following circumstance do:
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
Hi:
According to the rules, you need to have I485 original receipt at the time of re-entry if you enter on H1, H4 or L1. Even though this rule was not very much enforced, it may be a reason for I485 abandonment if you don't have it at the time your re-enter. It is very risky to leave without I485 receipt. If you really need to leave without I485 receipt, you would need to get emergency approval of AP, which can be done under some circumstances. Not you can apply for AP based on proof of mailing and delivery I485 if you don't have one.
Reportedly, USCIS is working on a rule, that would eliminate the need of having I485 at re-entry, but as of now, an IO may request I485 receipt at re-entry.
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
Hi:
According to the rules, you need to have I485 original receipt at the time of re-entry if you enter on H1, H4 or L1. Even though this rule was not very much enforced, it may be a reason for I485 abandonment if you don't have it at the time your re-enter. It is very risky to leave without I485 receipt. If you really need to leave without I485 receipt, you would need to get emergency approval of AP, which can be done under some circumstances. Not you can apply for AP based on proof of mailing and delivery I485 if you don't have one.
Reportedly, USCIS is working on a rule, that would eliminate the need of having I485 at re-entry, but as of now, an IO may request I485 receipt at re-entry.
hot makeup selena gomez kissing
yabadaba
05-21 07:29 AM
was this when you were entering canada?
more...
house YouTube
need4gc
08-15 01:50 PM
Congrats.Can you share who signed your packet and what time it reached NSC? I am just curious whether i will have any luck..to get the RN in next couple of days.
It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
tattoo selena gomez younger years.
xyz2005
08-08 07:55 PM
My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards
more...
pictures 2010 selena gomez youtube

WeShallOvercome
07-30 03:28 PM
Do you get the FP notice by email or snail mail?
snail mail
snail mail
dresses youtube backgrounds template.
waitnwatch
05-17 11:14 PM
.......
Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...
I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)
Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...
I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)
more...
makeup (youtube backgrounds :)
Ψ
06-06 12:16 PM
well i didnt see that ........my bad..........stupid me.........:jail:
girlfriend chris brown ackground twitter

GCplease
03-25 02:21 PM
I travelled to chennai last March via Emirates. No problems with transit visa or something. The price was good too. airport has a duty free shop for Jewellery and other stuff. good place to shop. but we had to wait a long time for the connecting flight.
The next time I go there, am planning to take a visa and tour Dubai. Heard that Dubai has some great places to see.
The next time I go there, am planning to take a visa and tour Dubai. Heard that Dubai has some great places to see.
hairstyles Selena Gomez Songs Youtube

Blog Feeds
01-25 02:20 PM
Last week, Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) introduced the Bipartisan Reform of Immigration through Good Enforcement Resolution in the lower house of Congress. According to Congressman Chaffetz, the resolution does three things: � make E-Verify mandatory for all employers, and hold employees accountable as well; � provide sufficient border infrastructure and manpower to secure and control our borders; and, � reject amnesty and any legal status which pardons those here in violation of our laws. At first I thought this was the usual anti-immigrant measure we expect to see from the folks in the Immigration Reform Caucus. But an interview with...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/compromises-coming-on-immigration-reform.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/compromises-coming-on-immigration-reform.html)
Queen Josephine
July 15th, 2004, 01:35 PM
These are great shots. Between you and Janet, you could produce a nice book (if either of you hasn't already).
ita
01-16 05:21 PM
They transferred me to the immigration sub committee's office after asking my name and the reason I was calling. I got the sub committee's VM again.
No comments:
Post a Comment