newdeal
Apr 17, 06:53 AM
I hope this is standard on ios5. It is pretty rediculous for the data to be there and yet the ipad doesnt use it
Mikebuzzsaw
Mar 7, 04:13 PM
Warranty until August 2008... can be extended with Applecare. Unlocked 1.1.3 and is in very good condition. No scratches or blemishes on the screen. Light scuffs on the chrome part of the phone. Comes with original box and accessories.
Will ship USPS Priority. I honestly don't know how much these go for, so just pm me a price.
WANT
- Large 3.5 SATA 3 drive.
- Slingbox
- 2.1 Bose Speakers
- Playstation 3
- Apple ethernet dongle
Will ship USPS Priority. I honestly don't know how much these go for, so just pm me a price.
WANT
- Large 3.5 SATA 3 drive.
- Slingbox
- 2.1 Bose Speakers
- Playstation 3
- Apple ethernet dongle

johnNYChingaz
May 4, 01:56 PM
To answer your question, I just upgraded from JB 4.3.1 to JB 4.3.2 without restoring. Just updated to stock 4.3.2 in iTunes, then ran redsn0w over it to jailbreak, then reinstalled all my JB packages.
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
MayPeng
Apr 19, 11:12 PM
I have a hid device , because its class is 0x03. I use HIDManager and IOServiceMatching(kIOHIDDeviceKey), both can't find device, whether the kernel don't have matching driver, and I must write a hid device driver?
Main code:
method 1:
IOHIDManagerRef mgr;
mgr = IOHIDManagerCreate(kCFAllocatorDefault, kIOHIDOptionsTypeNone);
IOHIDManagerSetDeviceDeviceMatching(mgr, NULL);
IOHIDManagerOpen(mgr, kIOHIDOptionsTypeNone);
CFSetRef device_set = IOHIDManagerCopyDevices(mgr);
CFIndex num_devices = CFSetGetCount(device_set);
....
method 2:
io_iterator_t hidObjectIterator;
CFMutableDictionaryRef hidMatchingDict= IOServiceMatching(kIOHIDDeviceKey);
//add my device pid and vid to hidMatchingDict
.....
IOServiceGetMatchingServices(,,hidObjectIterator);
io_object_t hidDevice;
while(hidDevice = IOIteratorNext(hidObjectIterator))
{...}
As a result, hidDevice = 0;
Main code:
method 1:
IOHIDManagerRef mgr;
mgr = IOHIDManagerCreate(kCFAllocatorDefault, kIOHIDOptionsTypeNone);
IOHIDManagerSetDeviceDeviceMatching(mgr, NULL);
IOHIDManagerOpen(mgr, kIOHIDOptionsTypeNone);
CFSetRef device_set = IOHIDManagerCopyDevices(mgr);
CFIndex num_devices = CFSetGetCount(device_set);
....
method 2:
io_iterator_t hidObjectIterator;
CFMutableDictionaryRef hidMatchingDict= IOServiceMatching(kIOHIDDeviceKey);
//add my device pid and vid to hidMatchingDict
.....
IOServiceGetMatchingServices(,,hidObjectIterator);
io_object_t hidDevice;
while(hidDevice = IOIteratorNext(hidObjectIterator))
{...}
As a result, hidDevice = 0;
more...
job
Nov 20, 09:32 PM
Howdy.
Even though I don't know you either. :cool:
You've got 6 months on me, and I've seen your user name in some threads, but other than that...I dunno who you are. :)
Even though I don't know you either. :cool:
You've got 6 months on me, and I've seen your user name in some threads, but other than that...I dunno who you are. :)
Joshuarocks
Mar 25, 01:29 AM
Although not found in the BETA version, I hope they put Rosetta back in. Such a small program which doesn't take up too much space. I don't see why not as snow leopard has Rosetta support.
more...
SkippyThorson
Feb 8, 09:10 AM
Its gone sorry didn't know it was a bad thing to say.......
Then you're forgiven.
Here you go. MacRumors Guide: Recovering Songs From an iPod (http://guides.macrumors.com/Recovering_Songs_from_an_iPod)
If I understand you correctly, let me explain. Your iPod is a portable device. You can put whatever you want on to it. However, you're not meant to use it as a transfer-device, or get things off of it. It syncs to one iTunes Library at a time, and you can only sync to the iPod, not from the iPod. (Yes, I know there are workarounds. We're keeping things simple for him.)
I believe, what you're looking to do, is get all the music you know and love that's on your iPod back to your computer. Well, since you've neglected to tell us about anything else you own other than the fact you have an iPod, I can't help you any further. Either you can rip all of your CDs to iTunes, and start fresh by re-syncing it, or you can pull music off of that iPod using the guide I provided.
Then you're forgiven.
Here you go. MacRumors Guide: Recovering Songs From an iPod (http://guides.macrumors.com/Recovering_Songs_from_an_iPod)
If I understand you correctly, let me explain. Your iPod is a portable device. You can put whatever you want on to it. However, you're not meant to use it as a transfer-device, or get things off of it. It syncs to one iTunes Library at a time, and you can only sync to the iPod, not from the iPod. (Yes, I know there are workarounds. We're keeping things simple for him.)
I believe, what you're looking to do, is get all the music you know and love that's on your iPod back to your computer. Well, since you've neglected to tell us about anything else you own other than the fact you have an iPod, I can't help you any further. Either you can rip all of your CDs to iTunes, and start fresh by re-syncing it, or you can pull music off of that iPod using the guide I provided.
dsn112
Jun 23, 07:16 PM
I feel like apple should have let the people who actually got to preorder pick up today, to lower the crowds. Also the people who have reserved phones that are camping are morons. Your gettig it as long as you show up, why waste a whole night up? The answer to play with it all day makes no sense because most of us already have os4 and in reality once you play with FaceTime and the new camera it's not that different.
more...
Jasonbot
Apr 16, 12:33 PM
Mine is Bliks3m, just Bliksem with a 3 to be "1337" It's basically a slang word in afrikaans
bliksem - strike, hit, punch, also used as an expression of surprise/emphasis (rude, considered by many to be profanity) Derives from the ancient Germanic god Blitzen "lightning" and is used together with "donner". Is used as a curse in Afrikaans "Jou bliksem!"
Just getting some creativity working...
bliksem - strike, hit, punch, also used as an expression of surprise/emphasis (rude, considered by many to be profanity) Derives from the ancient Germanic god Blitzen "lightning" and is used together with "donner". Is used as a curse in Afrikaans "Jou bliksem!"
Just getting some creativity working...
Michaelgtrusa
May 6, 09:49 PM
Yep! Don't rely on the Best Buy web site. I called around and they had the new iMac's in stock and on sale! Just picked mine up.
On sale by how much?
On sale by how much?
more...
mrrich
Jun 27, 07:28 PM
I believe that AT&T started handling all the June 14th-15th pre-orders on the 24th, they did not allow walk-ins with out a pre-order. All the phones for sale on the 29th will be first come first serve, though I have not heard if there is a limit per person. They will also start accepting online orders again too.
kainjow
Oct 16, 11:13 PM
Wow that was cool. Great job hob! :D
Agree. Well done.
Agree. Well done.
more...
SSpiro
Apr 8, 08:18 PM
When the Wii first came out, Nintendo shipped the bulk to the US, since it's the single most important market when it comes to gaming, but the Wii would sell out with in a few hours of it being stocked.
There's been a huge demand for the Wii and Nintendo is currently filling the demand of other regions, so they haven't been able to ship as many to the US.
Anyway, check stores like Target or Best Buy on a Sunday morning. They generally get the biggest shipment of Wiis.
<]=)
That's where I've always seen them (Target), as I do my grocery shopping at super target.. I'll keep an eye out. I was blown away when I saw them on ebay for $400+ and talks about waiting lists, etc..
There's been a huge demand for the Wii and Nintendo is currently filling the demand of other regions, so they haven't been able to ship as many to the US.
Anyway, check stores like Target or Best Buy on a Sunday morning. They generally get the biggest shipment of Wiis.
<]=)
That's where I've always seen them (Target), as I do my grocery shopping at super target.. I'll keep an eye out. I was blown away when I saw them on ebay for $400+ and talks about waiting lists, etc..
eroxx
May 5, 11:19 AM
Thanks!
more...
AirmanPika
Jan 17, 11:05 AM
I have been waiting to hear the results from the Final Cut meeting last night. I haven't heard anyone celebrating the release of FC Server, or any other cool FC-related anything.
Does anyone know what ever came of this "secret announcement?"
Nope, but must not have been anything important or else we'd have heard about it or seen an update of some sort on the apple site.
Does anyone know what ever came of this "secret announcement?"
Nope, but must not have been anything important or else we'd have heard about it or seen an update of some sort on the apple site.
maddav
Sep 18, 02:05 PM
Right, I am asking for a bit of help from you guys (and gals) my parents are moving to France soon, and currently they're using my year old iBook and my brother's PC, they want their own laptop, and they keep putting off buying one, they both like my iBook, but won't get one for themselves due to the price :o I thought I'd surprise them and buy them one for Christmas, I just need a hand finding what I'd need.
I don't particularly want to buy them a new one as I have very little money myself, so I thought I'd go for a G3 iBook or something, here is essentially what they'd be using it for, and what they'd need:
Transferring & viewing photos from DigiCam (USB 2.0)
Browsing the internet & e-mail (Airport)
Word Processing
Music storage (20GB+ HD)
Watching DVDs (Combo Drive)
Something thhat could run at least OS 10.3.9
Could someone give me some idea of a particular model and how much it would go for (on here or ebay).
Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks,
more...

tim duncan family.

tim duncan family.

tim duncan family photos. manu
I don't particularly want to buy them a new one as I have very little money myself, so I thought I'd go for a G3 iBook or something, here is essentially what they'd be using it for, and what they'd need:
Transferring & viewing photos from DigiCam (USB 2.0)
Browsing the internet & e-mail (Airport)
Word Processing
Music storage (20GB+ HD)
Watching DVDs (Combo Drive)
Something thhat could run at least OS 10.3.9
Could someone give me some idea of a particular model and how much it would go for (on here or ebay).
Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks,
more...

hvfsl
Jul 14, 04:12 AM
If you have a 15in PowerBook, then you will have to get a pc-card WIFI card (b or g standard). This is because Apples one that can be put in the airport slot does not havea very good range. The titainium is very good at blocking radio signals.
iJon
Jul 2, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by jbomber
not really related, but
is there a set of keystrokes that'll hide everything and just show the finder?
its coming, its called expose.
iJon
not really related, but
is there a set of keystrokes that'll hide everything and just show the finder?
its coming, its called expose.
iJon
ahay
Apr 11, 07:39 PM
I've just reverted my system back to Snow Leopard, so as others have said you'll need to format and start over fresh, where I went wrong though is that i'd stupidly let Time Machine backup in Lion, and after installing SL I restored all my data from that backup and found it had installed the Lion applications as well i.e. Launchpad etc. In addition to this a lot of my applications would not run, as they gave me a message stating they required OS X 10.7 to operate now.
So if you're in the same situation, do a clean install and manually copy across your data from your backup.
So if you're in the same situation, do a clean install and manually copy across your data from your backup.
Dave Braine
Apr 27, 03:24 AM
you can't do an upgrade install coming from Tiger.
Yes you can.
Yes you can.
bizzle
Apr 19, 05:42 AM
Bad GPU son.
Macaroony
Apr 22, 02:56 AM
Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Hello, anybody home?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Hello, anybody home?
Doctor Q
Apr 1, 11:59 PM
We need to know the URL that the ad links to. You don't have to click it, just control-click or right-click to get the address. That's how we track them down.
iwoodworkshop
Apr 11, 09:27 AM
I made a few wooden suitcases for my macbook(s) and i would like to now if you like them and if anyone has any comments/tips about the design.
No comments:
Post a Comment