Thursday, June 9, 2011

wallpaper love hurts

images wallpapers of love hurts. wallpaper love hurts. Love Hurts
  • Love Hurts



  • eastindia
    11-16 02:05 PM
    Good one! We see a lot of speculation here on open forums...there are much more realistic updates available on the donor forums...I just wish people don't waste time on speculations and mis-information floating around. Good luck to all of us!

    I agree.





    wallpaper Love Hurts wallpaper love hurts. love hurts animated raining
  • love hurts animated raining



  • rexjamla
    09-10 08:08 AM
    Hi Friends,

    I filed a complaint with senator Gregg's office(NH) after July Visa bulletin reversal. Senator's office send a query to DOS on my behalf. In mid-August I got a letter from senator's office in which he apologized for incapable to do anything regarding July-Visa_bulletin reversal.

    However, I found a letter attached from DOS which states that "Due to significant number of visas returned from USCIS to DOS, DOS reinstate original July-Visa-Bulletin # 107".
    I just wanted to sahre this information with you because what USCIS said about this matter is exactly opposite.
    Check this link- http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    Thanks!
    Rex





    wallpaper love hurts. love hurts wallpapers. emo
  • love hurts wallpapers. emo



  • validIV
    04-27 02:58 PM
    My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2009..

    Dont you mean 2008 like it says on your profile?





    2011 love hurts animated raining wallpaper love hurts. wallpaper love hurts
  • wallpaper love hurts



  • Michael chertoff
    02-01 09:04 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.

    Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.

    Thanks if you can help me out

    Regards
    Karthik

    why dont you apply for renewel?

    Thanks

    MC



    more...


    wallpaper love hurts. Tags: love, hurts, girl, hurt,
  • Tags: love, hurts, girl, hurt,



  • rjgleason
    October 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
    Count me in.....I lived for a couple of years in Walnut Creek and commuted to SFO (California Street) It would be great to meet our West Coast'ers





    wallpaper love hurts. Wallpapers middot; love hurts
  • Wallpapers middot; love hurts



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 02:42 PM
    My attorney clearly said she cannot get to my file until the end of the first week. She assured me though that she will be able to file it by July 15th.

    They are overwhelved with cases, and they are working weekends also.



    more...


    wallpaper love hurts. wallpapers of love hurts.
  • wallpapers of love hurts.



  • kaarmaa
    05-04 06:07 PM
    Hi kaarmaa

    Thanks for your response.
    I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?

    No.

    I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.

    I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.

    Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.





    2010 love hurts wallpapers. emo wallpaper love hurts. wallpapers of love hurts.
  • wallpapers of love hurts.



  • joydiptac
    04-14 02:58 PM
    Hi All,

    Please advise me on status below.

    My wife currently working on EAD, previusly she is on H1B and here employer cancelled H1B when she took permanent.
    Before coming to EAD, she travelled abrod and got I-94 till Sep-2010.
    My Question is: Does she needs to get new I-94 after Sep-2010. I believe if she goes out of country she gets I-94 when travelling with AP...is this correct?? Can someone please tell me necessary steps to take care to maintain status when on EAD.

    Thanks,
    Vishwa.

    I have been advised by some good attorneys that with AOS you do not need to go out and come back just to change status from Non-immigrant to Parolee or to extend I-94. AOS protects status and will not accrue any illegal presence. If you have vacation planned by all means go (take your AP along).
    There is however a Neufeld Memo which if conservatively interpreted will mean that you have to either maintain Non-immigrant status or become a parolee (come back in AP).
    �Example 2: An alien is admitted as a nonimmigrant, with a Form 1-94 that expires on January 1, 2009. On October 5, 2008, he properly files an application for adjustment of status. He does not, however, file any application to extend his nonimmigrant stay, which expires on January 1, 2009. The adjustment of status application is still pending on January 2, 2009. On January 2, 2009, he become subject to removal as a deportable alien under section 237(a)(1 )(C) of the Act because he has remained after the expiration of his nonimmigrant admission. For purposes of future inadmissibility, however, the pending adjustment application protects him from the accrual of unlawful presence. �
    -Source: http://www.laborimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/neufeld-memorandum-may-6-2009.pdf
    But the Attorneys believe that this alone will not cause you to get in trouble.
    My interpretation is, this is just meant so that they have the right to deport you if things go sour for multiple reasons e.g. you are caught carrying drugs, or get a DUI, or you go up and ask for unemployment benefit or something stupid like that (i.e. become public charge which is a big no no).
    But one thing to note is always ALWAYS make sure that your employment is authorized. (have EAD current or you aren't allowed to work). Working for the employer who filed for your I485 IMHO is best under the current ICY environment.

    This brings up a seperate question if employment gaps are not allowed in EB AOS then what if EAD renewal does not come in time. I have no idea about that one. Its messy. US really needs CIR they need to do some house cleaning.



    more...


    wallpaper love hurts. quotes on love hurts. quotes
  • quotes on love hurts. quotes



  • kisana
    09-02 11:11 AM
    As amitkhare77 mentoned that you need to inform the your payroll department. probably you needto file the I9 again. Please consult some lawyer.





    hair wallpaper love hurts wallpaper love hurts. Hurts So Much. Category:Love
  • Hurts So Much. Category:Love



  • godbless
    11-02 01:55 PM
    Yes, he will get his EAD. His 485 will not be adjudicated until his PD is current. 140 Preimum doesnt do any help for your brother. He should get his EAD in approx 90 days from the date of receipt.

    Can you request your brother to sign up on IV after his work at his facility? Every member counts!

    Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, sure I am going to ask him to sign up on IV.



    more...


    wallpaper love hurts. Love Hurts
  • Love Hurts



  • solaris27
    10-02 09:51 AM
    you can apply .

    You don't need to be a US citizen or Permanent resident to qualify for student loans .





    hot Tags: love, hurts, girl, hurt, wallpaper love hurts. Love Hurts Black Satin Picture
  • Love Hurts Black Satin Picture



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    04-08 02:39 PM
    What if VISA is not given .. can you come back?


    Valid I 94 is good enough at port of entry (even if your visa in your pp is expired)... as long as

    1. your stay in canada is not more than 30 days
    2. you did not appear for the visa interview (@US consulate) in canada.
    3. You are not from a terrorist sponsored contries such as Iran, N. Korea etc.

    This is called as "Automatica visa Revalidation" rule.

    In other words if your visa is rejected @ the consulate and if your visa in passport is expired, you CANNOT come back to USA (using 30 day "automatica visa revalidation" rule).

    --HumHongeKamiyab



    more...


    house Love Hurts iPhone Wallpapers amp; wallpaper love hurts. wallpaper love hurts.
  • wallpaper love hurts.



  • sc3
    08-28 02:46 PM
    That is exactly what I don't understand. How can they have new applications coming in with PD as old as 2001? I can understand if somebody have family outside US and their new born will be eligible to file with Older PD. But how many people have family outside India, not at all.

    Quite a lot of legal filers from 2001 had been stuck in BEC. They are now coming out to apply (in the poll you started there are about 2.5% of applicants with PD in 2001!!!) , others are people who substituted (both with buying and using old labors within their companies) their labor certificates last year -- so definitely we will still see some Pre2002 applications, but is it enough to derail the movement of EB3 for another year? That is not clear.





    tattoo Wallpapers middot; love hurts wallpaper love hurts. lovers wallpapers. Love Hurts
  • lovers wallpapers. Love Hurts



  • p_aluri
    08-03 06:55 PM
    Yep! There is a relation between 485 and H1-B extension after 6 years limit.If your AOS date is current, You only get one year increment else three years extension upon I-140 approval.

    Please contact an Attorney for clarification.

    I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.



    more...


    pictures wallpapers of love hurts. wallpaper love hurts. Love hurts. Loading.
  • Love hurts. Loading.



  • paulinasmith
    08-20 03:01 PM
    goel I know that, I have already done that twice in previous stampings at Canada. Each time I went a day before to the Scotia branch prior to my appointment. What concerns me is this statement.

    If you have already scheduled to attend an appointment through NVARS, please pay your MRV fee prior to September 1, 2010


    My appointment is for Sept 8. To pay MRV fee prior to Sept 1, I need to be physically in Canada at a Scotia bank branch before Sept 1. Today it is Aug 20, and I still havent gotten my passport back in mail yet with Canadian visa stamped on it. My scheduled arrival in Canada is Sept 7 so I can take care of Scotia bank receipt prior to appointment. But their statement says, the fee needs to be paid prior to Sept 1.

    See my point?

    Btw this just came out I think yesterday.


    Flights from Canada to US are very expensive.The procedure is very simple you can even simply pay the fees some hours before your interview (September 8). Its all good and safe if you have payment receipt with you during interview.





    dresses Love Hurts Black Satin Picture wallpaper love hurts. wallpapers of love hurts.
  • wallpapers of love hurts.



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    02-17 11:50 AM
    Nayekal, Thanks for your response.

    What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.

    Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.

    Thanks...



    more...


    makeup quotes on love hurts. quotes wallpaper love hurts. Love Hurts iPhone Wallpapers amp;
  • Love Hurts iPhone Wallpapers amp;



  • hai_yeh_gc
    04-26 09:41 AM
    Guys, I made a silly mistake - I reversed first name and last name values - realized after submitting the form.

    Should I put in a covering letter about the mistake with supporting docs.. or just let it pass through.. I'm worried that they might reject my application and I'll have to file again ( no refund !!! :( )

    Any suggestions please ?





    girlfriend lovers wallpapers. Love Hurts wallpaper love hurts. Love Hurts
  • Love Hurts



  • vallabhu
    10-24 12:50 PM
    Talk to a lawyer I think if you have approved GC you dont to wait for Priority date You have to add her within 6 months.





    hairstyles Love Hurts wallpaper love hurts. wallpaper love hurts.
  • wallpaper love hurts.



  • reddy_h
    03-17 02:11 PM
    Hi, continuing the same line of discussion, I have a slightly different question. Assuming the insurance company does not reimburse us for 485 medical exams, then can we atleast seek tax rebate on this expenditure? In other words, are the medical expenses incurred for 485 filing deductible at the time of tax filing?

    Only if your total medical expenses for the year cross certain limits. These limits depend on your AGI. Please check IRS.gov website for latest updates.





    lostinbeta
    09-06 02:19 PM
    I started with 6. It isn't THAT much of an upgrade from 6. It does have a few little features that I like, like dynamic brushes that change direction and color.





    kaisersose
    03-19 02:58 PM
    There are several instances when a denial notice was sent, but the website continued to show the status as pending.

    So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment