Friday, May 13, 2011

Scotty McCreery- “Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning” and “Young Blood” - American Idol Top 4 Performance- Video

Scotty McCreery and Lady Gaga

Two themes tonight: The songs of Lieber and Stoller/Songs of Inspiration.

Round 1 – Songs that Inspire them

Round 2 – Songbook of Lieber and Stoller.

Randy: That’s a great amazing song, Alan Jackson. They mean so much to you. Perfect song choice for where we are as a country. I hope that you keep that. You’re ready for superstardom dude. Very nice. That was beautiful. Saw you almost lose it in the middle because of your passion.

Jennifer: I’m in love with you. What you stand for…what you bring to your music. It’s the mark of somebody who was meant to do this. I’m glad that we’re here to witness this. 1-866-436-5703 – 1-866-436-5707





VOTE ON OUR POLL:

No comments:

Post a Comment