Friday, June 10, 2011

alex ovechkin shirtless

images Who: Alex Ovechkin alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin shirtless. buddies alexander ovechkin
  • alex ovechkin shirtless. buddies alexander ovechkin



  • sent4dc
    06-19 12:34 PM
    Thanks! Sounds like there shouldn't be a problem.

    Just curious though. Say, if someone's parent gives up their green card like that and then later in life we decide to bring them over (to US) due to health concerns/age/etc., do you think, would there be a problem to apply for a green card again?





    wallpaper alex ovechkin shirtless. buddies alexander ovechkin alex ovechkin shirtless. another late night marquee with noturns out Alex apr pantomime show
  • another late night marquee with noturns out Alex apr pantomime show



  • bluekayal
    10-31 11:33 AM
    Congratulations!!





    alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin shirtless. Alexander Ovechkin with 2008
  • alex ovechkin shirtless. Alexander Ovechkin with 2008



  • gcsim
    07-19 08:56 AM
    I did my address change last month and got soft update...my dates are also current.On friday I got a notice from USCIS for biometrics...don't know what triggered it..still waiting for the biometrics notice for my family.





    2011 another late night marquee with noturns out Alex apr pantomime show alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin shirtless. other pauly-d-shirtless-larry- pictures Shirtless
  • alex ovechkin shirtless. other pauly-d-shirtless-larry- pictures Shirtless



  • ghost
    01-31 01:06 AM
    Pappu - Can we also ask all the users to update the amount of taxes they've paid in 2008 (now that everyone is filing for their returns)? There seems to be a negative campaign against us that somehow we don't need to pay taxes and we are a burden on local entities.

    Also, if possible, can we track how many of us are willingly capable of purchasing a home as a bargain chip for GC. I believe that we are capable of stimulating this economy and it'll be for everyones good, including US Citizens.

    Cheers
    Praveen



    more...


    alex ovechkin shirtless. Connect with alex ovechkin martin st as the Chirp, drunk guy alex forward
  • Connect with alex ovechkin martin st as the Chirp, drunk guy alex forward



  • vgayalu
    06-19 09:53 PM
    I have EB2 i-140 approved with PD Dec. 05. I am planning to change the employer.. was just waiting to see if CIR gonna help.. but looks like its not. If I change job now, I will have to do labor, i140 once again!! might be able to maintain PD. .. my question is... I believe that in Octo. 06, new quota for GC will be available. What are the guesses that the PD will become current (at least for Eb2 India) in Octo 06?? Some educated guesses are highly appreciated.


    I wish same. But it is 200% not possible. We are getting lot of Labour approvals from BEC's . If P.D dates stays as 2003 Jan it is great.
    I think there is much possibility for more retrogression. It may go back upto 2002 Jan for EB2 also.

    vgayalu





    alex ovechkin shirtless. HQ Alex Ovechkin
  • HQ Alex Ovechkin



  • arunsush
    07-24 04:14 PM
    My I 140 was rejected in April 2007 because USCIS thought that my company couldnt show the ability to pay. My PD was 2003 August.
    My attorney filed an appeal, and now he suggests, that we file fresh I 140 and I 485 using the same Labor approval from original PD.
    I asked her, whether it was allowed, because I was thinking about filing fresh PERM under the impression that since My I 140 was rejected, I lost my PD.

    I need help from the GURUs here. Is the above possible?
    My attorney says that when an appeal is pending, once can file a new I 140 and get that approved (so it replaces that appeal). And the benefit would be I will be able to file I 485 right now along with I 140.

    Please help me out. I need to act soon on this.
    Many thanks in Advance.......


    Your attorney is correct. Make sure your approved labor is not more than 180 days old. Starting 16th July the validity of labor expires beyond 180 days.



    more...


    alex ovechkin shirtless. I call this, “Alex Ovechkin
  • I call this, “Alex Ovechkin



  • WillIBLucky
    12-31 07:06 PM
    This is pure desperation. Its been discussed a lot many times but people keep asking the same question again and again. Check out the forum library you will find all the answers to your 'Case Study"Applicable to all retrogessed guys...

    Case deatils :

    Approved I-140 & H1-B extended for 3 years beyond 6 years because of approved I-140. Can NOT file I-485 because of retrogression

    Next step H1-B transferred to new employer & redo Labor & I-140.


    Question :

    Can you file I-485 for both employers at the same time ???? & choose whichever comes first. Will there be any complicated issue if you filed I-485 with the 2nd employer after 1st employer has filed I-485

    Bottom line ... How complicated will the life be if one changes job after 3 yr. extension of H1 based on approved I-140 ????

    Please share your info as the attorneys are nuts..


    Has this issues beeb discussed in detail at any other place like WWW.immigration - law.com ??

    Please provide with the link


    CORE TEAM : Can this issue be discussed with the Attorneys in upcoming conference ???





    2010 alex ovechkin shirtless. Alexander Ovechkin with 2008 alex ovechkin shirtless. Who: Alex Ovechkin
  • Who: Alex Ovechkin



  • loveiv
    06-06 12:24 PM
    Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.

    Following are the most common criteria I heard
    1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
    2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
    3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
    4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...

    Good job.



    more...


    alex ovechkin shirtless. I call this, “Alex Ovechkin
  • I call this, “Alex Ovechkin



  • desi chala usa
    06-07 05:57 PM
    The actual category determine at the stage of I-140 as you ask USCIS to consider the case as EB2 or EB3 but to ask the EB2 or EB3 at I-140 stage the job description as well educational requirements should be filled in labor such a way so you can support the EB2/EB3 at I-140 stage.

    Hope this help.





    hair alex ovechkin shirtless. other pauly-d-shirtless-larry- pictures Shirtless alex ovechkin shirtless. summer partying Winter , oreilly, can stfu am Alex+ovechkin+drunk
  • summer partying Winter , oreilly, can stfu am Alex+ovechkin+drunk



  • ksrk
    09-01 03:16 PM
    Got the email this morning...

    EB2I
    PD : 10/04
    RD : 07/02/07

    Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)

    Priderock, congratulations on your obtaining the coveted GC. Can you please update your profile to reflect India as your country of chargeability? Also, additional details in your profile will be very helpful.

    Good luck and congrats again!



    more...


    alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin beard.
  • alex ovechkin beard.



  • richana
    12-03 12:11 PM
    This is great news





    hot Connect with alex ovechkin martin st as the Chirp, drunk guy alex forward alex ovechkin shirtless. Alexander Ovechkin#39;s latest
  • Alexander Ovechkin#39;s latest



  • delhirocks
    06-25 12:51 PM
    Regarding your 1st issue...My lawyer advised me to attach the scan copy with 485, but definately have the originals in hand in case there is a RFE.

    I don't want to take a chance, so Iam asking my parents to send it through 2nd day fedex as well. It will cost me maybe another Rs 2-3000, but what the hell..

    Hello All,

    I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.

    I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --

    1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?

    2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.

    Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house alex ovechkin middot; ilya kovalchuk alex ovechkin shirtless. Alex Ovechkin, Pals Play
  • Alex Ovechkin, Pals Play



  • va_labor2002
    09-25 03:12 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !





    tattoo HQ Alex Ovechkin alex ovechkin shirtless. Sidney Crosby Shirtless
  • Sidney Crosby Shirtless



  • sethurama
    06-05 12:59 AM
    my 485 was filed by my attorney today and I came to know that they forgot to include application for EAD. When can I file EAD?. If I file separately, will it take more time to get approval?.

    Also they messed up with my passport copies. 2 pages are missing. I don't know whether this will trigger RFE or denail.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures I call this, “Alex Ovechkin alex ovechkin shirtless. shirtless
  • shirtless



  • mgakhar
    02-14 06:17 PM
    Not sure if I should be happy that there are lots of people in the same boat as me or be worried.
    Anyways swen I take an appointment to go to the local INS office, is it ok if I go alone or does my wife need to come along as well?

    Thanks,
    MG.





    dresses Alexander Ovechkin#39;s latest alex ovechkin shirtless. shirtless. 5 ♥ 09.02.10
  • shirtless. 5 ♥ 09.02.10



  • Mikoers
    February 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sheer genius if Kodak was to license the Canon mount? Imagine if they offered both Nikon and Canon mounts (even better - an interchangeable mount plate so you could have it both ways on one body)!

    Surely this is possible. Perhaps Canon is blocking them or it's just not cost-effective?

    Don
    It could possibly be Kodak prefer Nikon bodies and lenses. Mike



    more...


    makeup I call this, “Alex Ovechkin alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin middot; ilya kovalchuk
  • alex ovechkin middot; ilya kovalchuk



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:51 PM
    and finally... the apples again





    girlfriend Sidney Crosby Shirtless alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin quotes. may alexander ovechkin ovi
  • alex ovechkin quotes. may alexander ovechkin ovi



  • ThinkTwice
    09-12 02:18 PM
    Real Life :

    A friend of mine who went to India's premier institution - IIT in India and then to IIM worked for one of the fortune 100 companies here in the US.
    He got married and decided to move to UK because his equally qualified spouse being on a dependent Visa could not work due to the obsolete rules.
    Both husband and wife are well on thier way to permanent residency in UK.





    hairstyles alex ovechkin beard. alex ovechkin shirtless. alex ovechkin quotes. alex ovechkin and girlfriend.
  • alex ovechkin quotes. alex ovechkin and girlfriend.



  • rsayed
    04-13 03:58 PM
    http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22101

    Also, here's the Bill no. and Title -

    S.1092

    Title: A bill to temporarily increase the number of visas which may be issued to certain highly skilled workers.





    ash0210
    11-18 03:52 PM
    logiclife, thats the "trap" (& excuse) I am trying to break by providing some solution in my earlier mail...

    Is "immigration" process a "Rocket" science?

    When this country supports "complex" process of landing on "moon" with "efficient" high-technology that spread across Electrical, Mechanical & computational areas/divisions, why not "Immigration" process?

    Look, we as "IT" guys knows that "Customer process" can be spread across different "divisons" of the organization and still we "devise" solution to implement that process by providing "homogeneous" solution...and therefore I feel that WE should not "buy" this idea of "Process" etc...

    What I am saying is..If guy/gal is having EAD for more than 3-4 times, paying taxes & "have clean police record" then he/she is not threat to "security" of country and USCIS do not avail VISA# then assign a "Temporary" VISA # to such I-485 applicant who is hanging around for last 5-6 years with EAD!!

    Also, when PD of China & Mexico is moving beyond April 2001 while "India" PD for last 7 months is "lingering" between April 15 & April 21, I do suspect of "Transparency". Why USCIS do not gives count# of Indians that are pending in BPCS and also NOT even "trying" to find out "How many Indians will complain" if they will pass beyond April 31, 2001?

    Let USCIS pass India PD beyond April 31, 2001, let them collect the complains of Indians, compile the "statistics" and let them arrive at # Indians that are hiding behind 245(i) "Titanium" wall and then we should buy this excuse of "Process"..

    Guys apart from "Political reasons", USCIS have to show some transprency for not moving "India" PD beyond April 31, 2001 to convince us...!!!


    The problem with premium processing of 485 is that there a procedures in 485, like the FBI namecheck, the Fingerprinting etc, that is perfect recipe for bureaucratic nightmare.

    USCIS is in the Department of Homeland security. That's where I485 starts. Then comes FBI namecheck. That's US dept of Justice. After that, comes the issue of alloting visa numbers. That is US State Department.

    So you have 3 big bodies of US government who have to all work at premium speed IN SYNC with each other, without passing the buck to each other, to make premium processing possible for 485 filing.

    As we all know, USCIS that alone handles I140 petitions took years to implement premium I140. Now if 3 entirely different Departments of US govt were to be asked to harmoniously streamline another procedure, then I guess its wish very less likely to come true, EVEN IF they want it as much as we do.





    piyush77
    03-24 07:54 PM
    I am having similar problem, I have my I-140 approved in 2007 485 filed in july 2007. I got laid off, now I want to change job with project manager title. is it safe to do that but my core technical knowledge will be same as before in the job description.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment