Friday, June 10, 2011

angelica bell

images Finalist Divesh Hiranandani from India with Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. presenter Angelica Bell.
  • presenter Angelica Bell.



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    02-24 09:04 PM
    Hello,
    Can someone with knowledge in matter please help. If I change the status to from H1 to H4 using form I-539 and submit my resignation to my employer, he is most likely going to request USCIS to cancel my H1. Is it possible even in these cases to apply again for a change of status back to H1 from H4 after a year if I get a job with another employer without having to go through the quota? Thanks for your help.

    Thanks...





    wallpaper presenter Angelica Bell. angelica bell. Gemma Bissix Stock Photos Only
  • Gemma Bissix Stock Photos Only



  • dixie
    11-07 05:39 PM
    The visa officer will quiz you about how long you have been working for your current employer, and what you did before that. If you say you were studying and did not complete the course, expect the officer to get suspicious - ever since 9/11, "students" who dont actually study on an F-1 visa are as a rule viewed with great suspiction. Likewise, at the port of entry when you try to get the I-94 stamped, the officer will look up your SEVIS record and grill you about the reasons for abandoning your course, and whether you were in legal status during the interim.As long as you have all the documents proving everything you say, you should be fine.


    What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??





    angelica bell. Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • ivgclive
    05-18 06:53 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks

    Very first person who dares to say that, has information first hand.

    Good job for your hard work.





    2011 Gemma Bissix Stock Photos Only angelica bell. Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • saileshdude
    12-03 02:26 PM
    Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.

    I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.

    I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.



    more...


    angelica bell. Gallery | angelica bell mor
  • Gallery | angelica bell mor



  • shortchanged
    08-28 12:34 PM
    Thank you !This whole thing has cost me a lot.I had to cancel the airtickets,the travel agent charged 300.00/ticket. $1500.00.I am sitting at home for 3 weeks as the vacation is not cancelled,as I can't carry it over to next year,per employer's policy.I wished I could finally go home first time,after 6 years in the US,now that is not happening anytime soon.
    I suffered lot of anguish on september 30,2005 when I filed with a PERM certified labor that morning, my attorney took his sweet time to give it to FedEx, it indeed reach VSC at 7PM, so they rejected my application, as the next working day oct 3,2005, my country's PD jumped 6 years back to 11/1999 from current!I see a few cases of 485 approvals for persons who sent their forms on the same day 30/2005!
    So even though I feel a lot weight off my chest as you do, it still rankles, as I was always on top of these things and even offered the attorney to be there on September 30,2005, and was willing to fly to Vermont even at the last moment, but he could not keep those packages ready to hand it to FedeEx. He did not faul to collect the fee for his NON-service anyway.
    This forum is like a balm to a lot of people:)





    angelica bell. (right) and Angelica Bell,
  • (right) and Angelica Bell,



  • ambals03
    03-10 04:54 PM
    I transfered last week, I got msg saying it has been remitted today. No issues.



    more...


    angelica bell. Finalist Sabrina Bhundoo from Mauritius with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Sabrina Bhundoo from Mauritius with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • Sunx_2004
    07-09 11:01 PM
    For private courier (non usps deliveries) there is different address please see in the Instruction on completing I-765 form on USCIS website.
    I send my application via fedex today to following address..

    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225
    I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.

    Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.





    2010 Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. Finalist Divesh Hiranandani from India with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Divesh Hiranandani from India with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • eadguru
    11-01 04:56 PM
    Hi eadguru

    I too got query for AP to send clear copies of all data pages of PP,
    where did you make color copies and how much it would be ?
    Do we need to take all pages from the passport !

    Thanks

    I did it in Kinkos, I took all data pages in color and empty pages in black and white. It cost me around $15. (For two people). I also included all I 94 Cards.



    more...


    angelica bell. Finalist Sze Ng from Hong Kong with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Sze Ng from Hong Kong with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • setpit_gc
    06-08 01:23 PM
    got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.

    Soft LUDs so far:
    06/02/2009,
    06/03/2009,
    06/05/2009,
    06/07/2009
    06/08/2009

    Whats going on?. Any idea?.





    hair Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • drirshad
    10-24 06:57 PM
    Detroit Infopass officers are laid back, if it is the same heavy lady you had to go to I sympathize with you. She was the most mean govt official I have come across in past 10 years. Her response to me was the details about my case cannot be discussed due to National Security reasons, tried ask another question and was abruptly cut to be asked to wait.



    more...


    angelica bell. Finalist Tian Peng from China with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Tian Peng from China with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • needhelp!
    02-15 02:09 PM
    Good work Pooja!





    hot Gallery | angelica bell mor angelica bell. Finalist Margaret Nimoh from Ghana with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Margaret Nimoh from Ghana with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • AreWeThereYet
    10-28 11:29 AM
    You may get your green card with out giving a new set of finger prints. Sometimes, you will get the green card first and then they ask you to give the finger prints if necessary.

    In my case, I didn't have to give FP for receiving the physical cards.

    Hi All,

    After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.

    However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.

    following is the current status in the online status of my 485:


    Post Decision Activity

    On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.



    more...


    house though born Angelica Bell, angelica bell. Finalist Maria Xi Zhang from China with Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Finalist Maria Xi Zhang from China with Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • morpis
    06-25 12:34 PM
    Hello all,

    I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.

    Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?

    Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?

    Pl reply. I am in serious bind.

    Thanks.





    tattoo (right) and Angelica Bell, angelica bell. Shine! host Angelica Bell
  • Shine! host Angelica Bell



  • reno_john
    06-11 12:01 PM
    Asked Core Iv A Question And They Deleted The Thread

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I asked IV core on what version of immigration bill they support because I and other people wanted to know since there are so many amendments to the current immigration bill and Now I log in to see , the thread is missing, why, my question was straight forward, again I am asking them on what form of immigration bill they support. I highly doubt In what they are doing looks like they are working for the benefit of them self. Guys please don�t be ignorant and its your right to ask the question don�t be a dumb crowd but ask questions.
    I am too in the same GC queue with I140 and I485 filed and pending, so don�t count me as anti � immigrant but also want to see the betterment of others too who are in GC process and will be effected due to the introduction of the new bill.



    more...


    pictures Finalist Sabrina Bhundoo from Mauritius with Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. Maria Fowler Stock Photos Only
  • Maria Fowler Stock Photos Only



  • CRAZYMONK
    08-11 09:17 AM
    cademic Evaluation Services, Inc.
    11700 N 58th Street G & H
    Tampa, FL, 33617
    Phone: (813) 374-2020
    Fax: (813) 374-2023
    email: info@aes-edu.org
    Website: Academic Evaluation Services (http://www.aes-edu.org)

    cademic Evaluation Services, Inc.
    11700 N 58th Street G & H
    Tampa, FL, 33617
    Phone: (813) 374-2020
    Fax: (813) 374-2023
    email: info@aes-edu.org
    Website: Academic Evaluation Services (http://www.aes-edu.org)

    The Foreign Educational Document Service
    PO Box 4091
    Stockton, CA 95204
    Phone (209) 948-6589
    Fax (209) 937-0717
    Center for Applied Research, Evaluations & Education, Inc.
    PO Box 20348
    Long Beach, CA 90801
    Phone (562) 430-1105
    Or (562) 430-2030
    Fax: (562) 430-8215
    email: evalcaree@earthlink.net

    Foundation for International Services, Inc.
    14926 35th Avenue W.
    Suite 210
    Lynnwood, WA 98087
    Phone (425) 248-2255
    Fax (425) 248-2262
    email: info@fis-web.com
    Website: Home | FIS Translation and Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (http://www.fis-web.com)
    Education Evaluators International, Inc.
    11 South Angell Street #348
    Providence, RI 02906
    Phone (401) 521-5340
    Fax (401) 437-6474
    email: eval@educei.com
    Website: Education Evaluators International (http://www.educei.com)
    Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
    P.O. Box 9203
    College Station, TX 77842-9203
    Phone: (512) 528-0908
    Fax: (512) 528-9293
    email: gce@gceus.com
    Website: Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.. (http://www.gceus.com) or Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.. (http://www.gcevaluators.com)

    Education International, Inc.
    29 Denton Road
    Wellesley, MA 02482
    Phone: (781) 235-7425
    Fax: (781) 235-6831
    email: edint@gis.net
    Website: Credential Evaluation Services from Education International, Inc. (http://www.educationinternational.org)
    Globe Language Services, Inc.
    319 Broadway
    New York, NY 10007
    Phone (212) 227-1994
    Fax (212) 693-1489
    Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
    PO Box 514070
    Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
    Phone (414) 289-3400
    Fax (414) 289-3411
    email: eval@ece.org
    Website: www.ece.org

    Global Services Associates
    2554 Lincoln Blvd. #445
    Marine del Rey, CA 90291
    Phone: (310) 828-5709
    Fax: (302) 828-5709
    email: info@globaleval.org
    Website: Global Services Associates (http://www.globaleval.org)
    Educational Perspectives, nfp.
    P.O. Box 618056
    Chicago, IL 60661-8056
    Phone: (312) 421-9300)
    Fax: (312) 421-9353
    email: info@edperspective.org
    Website: Educational Perspectives || Home (http://www.edperspective.org)

    International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
    625 Barksdale Road
    Suite 109
    Newark, DE 19711-3258
    Phone (302) 737-8715
    Fax (302) 737-8756
    email: icd@icdel.com
    Website: www.icdel.com

    Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
    601 University Avenue, Suite 127
    Sacramento, CA 95825-6738
    Phone (916) 921-0790
    Fax (916) 921-0793
    Toll Free: 866-411-3737
    email: edu@eres.com
    Website: Welcome to E.R.E.S. (http://www.eres.com)

    International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
    PO Box 3665
    Culver City, CA 90231-3665
    Phone (310) 258-9451
    Fax (310) 342-7086
    email: info@ierf.org
    Website: IERF - International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (http://www.ierf.org)

    e-ValReports
    10924 Mukilteo Speedway, #290
    Mukilteo, WA 98275
    Phone: (425) 349-5199
    Fax: (425) 349-3420
    email: brad@e-valreports.com
    Website: e-ValReports (http://www.e-valreports.com)
    Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
    PO Box 248233
    Coral Gables, FL 33124
    Phone (305) 273-1616
    Fax (305) 273-1338
    email: info@jsilny.com
    Website: Josef Silny & Associates | Home (http://www.jsilny.com)

    Evaluation Service, Inc.
    333 W. North Avenue, #284
    Chicago, Il 60610
    Phone (847) 477-8569
    Fax (312) 587-3068
    email: info@evaluationservice.net
    Website: Evaluation Service, Inc. - Home Page (http://www.evaluationservice.net)

    SpanTran Educational Services, Inc.
    7211 Regency Square Blvd., Suite 205
    Houston, TX 77036-3197
    Phone (713) 266-8805
    Fax (713) 789-6022
    email: info@spantran-edu.com
    Website: Spantran - Home (http://www.spantran-edu.com)

    Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
    P.O. Box 400
    Glen Carbon, IL 62034
    Phone (618) 656-5291
    Fax: (618) 656-5292
    email: facs@aol.com
    Website: www.facsusa.com

    World Education Services, Inc.
    PO Box 5087,
    Bowling Green Station
    New York, NY 10274-5087
    Phone (800) 937-3895
    Or (212) 966-6311
    Fax (212) 739-6100
    email: info@wes.org
    Website: World Education Services - International Education Intelligence (http://www.wes.org)





    dresses Finalist Margaret Nimoh from Ghana with Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. Maria Fowler Stock Photos Only
  • Maria Fowler Stock Photos Only



  • dixie
    08-22 01:14 PM
    Any US postgraduate degree + 3 years prior to I-140/I-485. Read the text of the bill for more details.
    You mean 3 year experience in US no matter from where you got your masters degree or
    Only US degree + 3 years experience will get exemption?



    more...


    makeup Finalist Sze Ng from Hong Kong with Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. though born Angelica Bell,
  • though born Angelica Bell,



  • chanduv23
    01-25 02:43 PM
    This is still on. Singhsa3 will be there. Please attend this





    girlfriend Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. (Angelica Bell
  • (Angelica Bell



  • leoindiano
    10-01 07:46 PM
    Joe Biden is much more accomplished and respected person than what that video shows. He is freindly not recist in what he said, Forget and move on...

    If you ask sarah palin, about india, she will ask you "where is india? i cannot see it from alaska?"





    hairstyles Finalist Tian Peng from China with Shine! host Angelica Bell angelica bell. Angelica Bell and Michael
  • Angelica Bell and Michael



  • GMKrishna
    10-05 05:55 PM
    This announcement proves that IV is a very democratic, honest and competitive organization for the cause of legal and highly skilled immigrants.

    Good job IV.

    Thanks,





    harryom
    10-23 08:08 PM
    My wife got her EAD but mine has not arrived. No AP yet for either..

    Online status still shows 'Application received and pending" for both...have they stopped updating USCIS online status.

    Is it normal or something to worry about..

    Thanks for any updates/comments..

    PD Sept 2004
    July 26th Filer.
    RD 26th Sept07
    FP 16th Oct07
    EAD (spouse) 17th Oct
    EAD self..none

    AP none





    SFSweta
    09-22 07:26 PM
    I don't get it - where are the rest of the 2468 members?

    Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?

    Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment