anishNewbie
09-10 06:07 PM
MS+0--hard to sell to DOL, particularly in current economic condition, as unemployment rates are in double digits. It is also depends on the location of the job. DOL may belive that they can't find US citizen with MS+0, for the job in Alaska. !00% they wont belive if the job is in michigan or california, where the unemployment rate is very high.
Wow.. this is worrying factor...:( :confused: :(
I hope there would be some1 here in this forum who would have passed the Labor, I-40 or GC test with just MS+0 experience with EB2 category...
Wow.. this is worrying factor...:( :confused: :(
I hope there would be some1 here in this forum who would have passed the Labor, I-40 or GC test with just MS+0 experience with EB2 category...
wallpaper 2010 Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet
supers789
07-11 04:12 PM
As most of you know USCIS is auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen. My application filed on April 20th 2008 also received audit (as filed by fragomen). I was wondering how long is it taking to get the response back for these audits? Anyone receilved response for their audits filed by Fragomen?
This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.
Thanks!
This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.
Thanks!
VDaminator
06-11 12:58 PM
I beleive this is my last volley anyway here it is hope ya like.
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/VDaminator/serve-7.jpg
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/VDaminator/serve-7.jpg
2011 audi s5 cabriolet 2010 Audi S5
Texascitypaul
02-23 06:25 PM
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
I am looking right now,thanks for that piece of advise,so many to choose from...
I am looking right now,thanks for that piece of advise,so many to choose from...
more...
Raju
06-10 07:35 PM
My 6 years end today and my extension filing is already in and pending since April. I wonder if they would entertain people who already filed and are waiting.
I can't believe I am saying this but I hope my H1 extension does not get approved until I can file premium. :-)
You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension
I can't believe I am saying this but I hope my H1 extension does not get approved until I can file premium. :-)
You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension
immilaw
11-21 08:14 AM
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
Maybe
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
Maybe
more...

jojet
10-26 01:02 AM
guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.
my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.
i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.
i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud
my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.
i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.
i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud
2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet 2010
ronnie0479
08-15 11:54 PM
Hi -
Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?
I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?
Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?
I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..
what has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....
Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?
I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?
Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?
I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..
what has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....
more...
ita
01-16 01:38 PM
I was trying to find out if it is possible to switch from H1-EAD-H1 all the while staying in the country.
If this switch is possible then will the EAD-H1 switch process be treated as 1 .transfer/ 2.new H1 application(subject to annual quota,lottery)/ 3.something else(recapture)? Though in all the three cases this new H1 will be valid for only whatever time that is left on H1 and not 6 years.
All these days I thought it would be treated as transfer (though there is a gap between the H1).
Thank you.
There is something called as recapturing of lost Days on H1. So for example you were out of USA for some time when you were on H1 you can recapture that period. Try googling "Recapturing of H1".
This way you will not be part of the New quota. Hope this helps
If this switch is possible then will the EAD-H1 switch process be treated as 1 .transfer/ 2.new H1 application(subject to annual quota,lottery)/ 3.something else(recapture)? Though in all the three cases this new H1 will be valid for only whatever time that is left on H1 and not 6 years.
All these days I thought it would be treated as transfer (though there is a gap between the H1).
Thank you.
There is something called as recapturing of lost Days on H1. So for example you were out of USA for some time when you were on H1 you can recapture that period. Try googling "Recapturing of H1".
This way you will not be part of the New quota. Hope this helps
hair 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet 5
techie.dude
03-16 03:14 PM
Need your opinion on this.. filed for I-485 on EB2 in July 07. I am the primary applicant. I have been married since May '04. Need to apply for a divorce. My wife, a derivative in my application, is holding up the process as it may affect her chances of getting a GC without any sweat. She has an parallel GC process running solely in her name, which I believe hasnt cleared PERM yet (some sort of audit). She is on H1B, extendable for another 3 years, and has EAD from my GC application. Will there be any implications on her application if the divorce goes through? And also, can I out of spite do anything to get her derivative application out of the queue :rolleyes: ?
more...
fromnaija
10-09 11:52 AM
I initially volunteered to steer the Arizona chapter but my job schedule has changed so much and now involves a lot of in-country and overseas traveling. Would someone please lead this chapter? I will attend any of the chapter activities whenever I am in the country.
hot 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet 4
speddi
10-05 01:28 PM
What does your online status say?
It says Current Status: Case received and pending.
It says Current Status: Case received and pending.
more...
house Audi A5 Cabrio
cal97
03-12 02:17 PM
Congratulations! I am not sure if the online status is being updated. I got my I-140 approval on 3/5/2009 and still shows as pending online.
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
tattoo 2010 Audi A5 Convertible
rayoflight
12-21 01:18 PM
Hi All, I know that visa numbers are allocated per country basis (7% or so) but I would like to know how are the visa numbers allocated to EB1 / EB2 & EB3 Categories within a country.
For Ex: If Country A has 1000 Visa Numbers for a fiscal year how does USCIS divide them between EB1 / EB2 / EB3
Thanks in advance for your replies...
For Ex: If Country A has 1000 Visa Numbers for a fiscal year how does USCIS divide them between EB1 / EB2 / EB3
Thanks in advance for your replies...
more...
pictures Audi A5 Cabriolet, 2010
carolva77
05-27 11:50 AM
up
dresses 2010 Audi A5 2.0T Quattro
clockwork
02-02 06:51 PM
I do not know anyone personal. My company uses fragomen and the lawyer assigned for my case sounds knowledgeable.
more...
makeup 2010 Audi A5/Cabriolet
texanguy
05-15 06:17 PM
I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882 and HR 5921, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren.
I am confused, are we asking them to "co-sponsor" or to "support"?
Please advice.
I am confused, are we asking them to "co-sponsor" or to "support"?
Please advice.
girlfriend 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet
somegchuh
07-17 03:36 PM
Just got back from Canada. It was really straightforward.
Showed passport and GC at Canadian checkpost... No questions asked about canadian immigration.
On the way back showed green cards, again no questions....
Wow... after almost 10 years on H1, it is unbelievable how uneventful travel on GC can be :D
Showed passport and GC at Canadian checkpost... No questions asked about canadian immigration.
On the way back showed green cards, again no questions....
Wow... after almost 10 years on H1, it is unbelievable how uneventful travel on GC can be :D
hairstyles A5/S5 Cabriolet replaces the
SEP03NY
08-15 02:57 PM
one of my friend file I485 on 30th July, he got receipt notice. They
have mention received on 2nd July.
have mention received on 2nd July.
sgupta33
03-20 03:23 PM
Hello All,
I am planning on using AC21 to port to a new job. Is it possible for my employer to revoke the I-140 after the 180 days have elapsed?
Thanks.
I am planning on using AC21 to port to a new job. Is it possible for my employer to revoke the I-140 after the 180 days have elapsed?
Thanks.
abhijitp
12-19 07:39 PM
Attorney suggested to follow up with FP second time also and said we will be asked by USCIS which application to keep. Is this true?
Not true. They won't ask you anything. I would get my FP done. Then have your attorney write a letter to the USCIS explaining why you submitted two AOS applications, then asking them to keep any one "approvable" of the two AOS applications you submitted. This, I was told by an attorney during a private consultation call. Hope this helps. Best advice is, please consult an attorney:)
Not true. They won't ask you anything. I would get my FP done. Then have your attorney write a letter to the USCIS explaining why you submitted two AOS applications, then asking them to keep any one "approvable" of the two AOS applications you submitted. This, I was told by an attorney during a private consultation call. Hope this helps. Best advice is, please consult an attorney:)
No comments:
Post a Comment