gc_on_demand
08-03 10:46 AM
See my new Signature..
wallpaper Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato
shana04
05-15 08:41 PM
Friends,
I am EB2 with Jan 2005 Priority date, I have used AC21 and send documents before through attorney.
For my self
1. Now I got RFE on current employement and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary
2. Current address proof
For my Spouse
1. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status
Please let me know if there is any attorney who is good and affordable
Thanks in advance
Shana
I am EB2 with Jan 2005 Priority date, I have used AC21 and send documents before through attorney.
For my self
1. Now I got RFE on current employement and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary
2. Current address proof
For my Spouse
1. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status
Please let me know if there is any attorney who is good and affordable
Thanks in advance
Shana
kris101
07-25 12:11 AM
Dear psaxena,
I am in a similar situation of being laid off. Could you please advice, if you know a way to trf H1B immediate?
Thanks
I am in a similar situation of being laid off. Could you please advice, if you know a way to trf H1B immediate?
Thanks
2011 Demi+lovato+hot+2011
dc2007
08-05 10:48 AM
Any Senior member please help ....
more...
WFGC2006
02-15 10:53 AM
has anyone heard about the following? don't quite know where it is originally coming from. it's from here (http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news09/news09_0210.htm)
2/10/2009
When the alien beneficiary voluntarily departs from the employment in an hostile environment to get a new job, and the USCIS obtains an evidence, either before 180 days or after 180 days of filing of I-140 and I-485, the foreign worker may face a risk of denial or revocation of the petition, because of the evidence of such alien's intent not to work for the employer for the petitioned job, and the AC-21 rule is not available for alien beneficiaries with evidence of actively searching for new employment. In this case, foreign workers who had departed from the employment, not because of the layoff, or because of the alien's decision to change employment.
Such adverse evidence can also haunt after the foreign workers obtaining the Green Card as the law allows the USCIS to initiate the Green Card revocation proceeding before the immigration courts under the law that the USCIS can revoke a Green Card, should they belatedly find and establish such adverse evidence after the approval of a Green Card, which should have formed a basis for the adjudicator to deny the I-485 applications had the adjudicator known the facts and evidence.
The issues here involve in most cases hostile employers or other third parties who possess such evidence, and offer to the USCIS to hurt such foreign workers. Usually such denial or revocation is preceded by the USCIS' initiation of a notice of intent to deny or revoke (NOID or NOIR) when such action is taken before the Green Card is approved, but when a revocation proceeding is initiated after the green card approval, they file revocation proceeding before an immigrant court as such alien is entitled to a hearing and decision by an immigrant judge.
2/10/2009
When the alien beneficiary voluntarily departs from the employment in an hostile environment to get a new job, and the USCIS obtains an evidence, either before 180 days or after 180 days of filing of I-140 and I-485, the foreign worker may face a risk of denial or revocation of the petition, because of the evidence of such alien's intent not to work for the employer for the petitioned job, and the AC-21 rule is not available for alien beneficiaries with evidence of actively searching for new employment. In this case, foreign workers who had departed from the employment, not because of the layoff, or because of the alien's decision to change employment.
Such adverse evidence can also haunt after the foreign workers obtaining the Green Card as the law allows the USCIS to initiate the Green Card revocation proceeding before the immigration courts under the law that the USCIS can revoke a Green Card, should they belatedly find and establish such adverse evidence after the approval of a Green Card, which should have formed a basis for the adjudicator to deny the I-485 applications had the adjudicator known the facts and evidence.
The issues here involve in most cases hostile employers or other third parties who possess such evidence, and offer to the USCIS to hurt such foreign workers. Usually such denial or revocation is preceded by the USCIS' initiation of a notice of intent to deny or revoke (NOID or NOIR) when such action is taken before the Green Card is approved, but when a revocation proceeding is initiated after the green card approval, they file revocation proceeding before an immigrant court as such alien is entitled to a hearing and decision by an immigrant judge.
ivdude
01-28 05:03 PM
Kanwar Chadha --> founder of SiRF
more...
lostinbeta
09-06 10:40 AM
I did my footer in Photoshop 7, exported as .png and imported the images into Flash MX. Added a little actionscript and *bam*, I got me a new footer.
Umm.. there is also www.carbonfour.com ....they are pretty good.
Umm.. there is also www.carbonfour.com ....they are pretty good.
2010 demi lovato fat pictures. demi
martinvisalaw
10-15 03:47 PM
I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.
more...
greenmonster
11-30 08:05 AM
Hi,
I am on EAD with my GC sponsor, 485 pending - PD Dec2006. I was a Sr.QA Analyst while my Labor was filed. Those job responsibilities were submitted in labor along with generic titles like programmer analyst etc.
Now that I have planned a technology change, I am moving into SAP BI. As it is getting tough to get contract positions and lot of FTE opportunities. I am wondering what my options are. Having said that I am also anticipating my PD to be current in july/aug/sep 2011.
I was told by my employer that I could temporarily resign , take a FT with another company and join back within 6 months.
During this time they would continue with my green process.
In this situation while I am very close ( 6-9 months) for my PD to be current, what are my best options?
1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?
2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?
3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.
Please pour in your thoughts.
Thanks for your help.
Hello Guru's
Please help on this. Need your suggestions/ thoughts.
Thanks
I am on EAD with my GC sponsor, 485 pending - PD Dec2006. I was a Sr.QA Analyst while my Labor was filed. Those job responsibilities were submitted in labor along with generic titles like programmer analyst etc.
Now that I have planned a technology change, I am moving into SAP BI. As it is getting tough to get contract positions and lot of FTE opportunities. I am wondering what my options are. Having said that I am also anticipating my PD to be current in july/aug/sep 2011.
I was told by my employer that I could temporarily resign , take a FT with another company and join back within 6 months.
During this time they would continue with my green process.
In this situation while I am very close ( 6-9 months) for my PD to be current, what are my best options?
1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?
2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?
3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.
Please pour in your thoughts.
Thanks for your help.
Hello Guru's
Please help on this. Need your suggestions/ thoughts.
Thanks
hair demi lovato fat. demi lovato
India76
09-17 01:20 PM
Myself and wife are going to India in end of October and coming back in mid on November (We have already purchased the tickets).
I would like to know our options to reenter the US.
Our status:
1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.
My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?
Please advice as soon as you can.
Thanks
I would like to know our options to reenter the US.
Our status:
1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.
My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?
Please advice as soon as you can.
Thanks
more...
abhishek101
05-17 05:50 PM
I have Master's degree from US and have been with the company for 6yrs. This is the response from my Attorney on porting to EB2 category. My I485 was filed during July 2007. What can i do to be able to file a new PERM LC for porting to EB2 category without affecting my I485 application? Please advise.
Thank you for your email inquiring about filing a new PERM labor certification (PERM LC) application to qualify for the EB-2 preference category. A final determination has been made on whether a new PERM LC can be filed.
Regulations that govern the PERM Labor Certification process do not permit an employer to file a new PERM LC application for the sole purpose of shortening the wait time in immigrant visa preference categories. Company will not file a new PERM LC unless it is clearly required by regulation.
We completed our research and legal analysis. The purpose of the research was to determine whether you can still benefit from your current case, or whether substantial job changes require, by law, a new PERM LC application to be filed on your behalf.
Our final assessment is that while some job changes have occurred, the changes are not substantial in the context of labor certification regulations. Please note that while the group, products and/or daily tasks in your employment may be different, these changes are not substantial from an immigration perspective and do not require a new PERM LC. In addition, portability provisions of the law allow considerable flexibility for job changes when an I-485 Adjustment of Status application has been filed.
This is not an internal policy matter, rather company's compliance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations that govern the PERM LC process.
What your lawyer is saying that your duties are not 50% different from the original filing. Seems you work for a big corporation.
I work for a fortune 10 company and one of my colleague got the exact same response when she tried the same thing. I moved from Tech to Finance and they were fine doing it for me. So try to change your job substantially and retry.
Thank you for your email inquiring about filing a new PERM labor certification (PERM LC) application to qualify for the EB-2 preference category. A final determination has been made on whether a new PERM LC can be filed.
Regulations that govern the PERM Labor Certification process do not permit an employer to file a new PERM LC application for the sole purpose of shortening the wait time in immigrant visa preference categories. Company will not file a new PERM LC unless it is clearly required by regulation.
We completed our research and legal analysis. The purpose of the research was to determine whether you can still benefit from your current case, or whether substantial job changes require, by law, a new PERM LC application to be filed on your behalf.
Our final assessment is that while some job changes have occurred, the changes are not substantial in the context of labor certification regulations. Please note that while the group, products and/or daily tasks in your employment may be different, these changes are not substantial from an immigration perspective and do not require a new PERM LC. In addition, portability provisions of the law allow considerable flexibility for job changes when an I-485 Adjustment of Status application has been filed.
This is not an internal policy matter, rather company's compliance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations that govern the PERM LC process.
What your lawyer is saying that your duties are not 50% different from the original filing. Seems you work for a big corporation.
I work for a fortune 10 company and one of my colleague got the exact same response when she tried the same thing. I moved from Tech to Finance and they were fine doing it for me. So try to change your job substantially and retry.
hot hot demi lovato 2011 fat. demi
retrohatao
07-17 02:41 PM
Am I hysteric or what?
Any ways here is the flash.
My case has been approved and got the so called Magic e-mails stating that the cards have been order
for me and the spouse.
Here is the "series of unfortunate events" :
1.
EB3/TSC
PD: Sometime in 1998
Stuck at labor for three years. Finally cleared in 2000 a month after I was let go.
2. Joined different company in 2001. Encore!!!. Filed GC again in 2001. This time I chose EB2
thought I would save some time.
3. Thanks to the political gimmics, stuck at labor again for three years finally cleared in 2004
4. Elated with the good news, applied i-140 & I-485 in 2004.
5. I-140 cleared without any hitches got EAD too. Expected i-485 to clear with in reasonable
amount of time.
6. Wait!!!, there it goes... the dreaded namecheck stopped it for another two years.
Following is the chronological order:
EB2/TSC
PD : October 17, 2001
LCl : January 7, 2004
RD I140/485 : May 28, 2004
EAD : July 26, 2004
FP Notice Date : February 1, 2005
FP Done : March 22, 2005
I140l : February 11, 2005
Namecheck initiated: June 2004
Namecheck cleared: June 2006.
I-485 cleared and cards ordered: July 2006.
Here is what I did to get out of namecheck:
1. e-mail to FBI on monthly basis
2. Snail mail to FBI, OMBUDSMAN on monthly basis
3. FAX to FBI on monthly basis
3. Involved congressman. Congressman's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
FBI directly
4. Involved Senators. Senator's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
FBI directly. One senator never even responded
5 got FOPIA.
6. Made the attorney to contact USCIS officially
7. Started the group "namechektracker" on yahoo groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/)
and almost filed WOM. Only thing left is to send the papers.
8. Tried some contacts with USCIS despite the "NO" from the attorney and the employer.
Just tried some personal mails to USCIS director FBI et all.
Not sure what really worked. Some one from DOJ took time to call me and informed that my
name check got cleared.
moral: Keep your eyes/ears open. DO NOT JUST BELIEVE the words of your attorney.
try the above steps and hope for the best.
Thanks to the forum members!!! I learnt lot from your experience.
I will still be around on this forum and will try to help as much as I can
Any ways here is the flash.
My case has been approved and got the so called Magic e-mails stating that the cards have been order
for me and the spouse.
Here is the "series of unfortunate events" :
1.
EB3/TSC
PD: Sometime in 1998
Stuck at labor for three years. Finally cleared in 2000 a month after I was let go.
2. Joined different company in 2001. Encore!!!. Filed GC again in 2001. This time I chose EB2
thought I would save some time.
3. Thanks to the political gimmics, stuck at labor again for three years finally cleared in 2004
4. Elated with the good news, applied i-140 & I-485 in 2004.
5. I-140 cleared without any hitches got EAD too. Expected i-485 to clear with in reasonable
amount of time.
6. Wait!!!, there it goes... the dreaded namecheck stopped it for another two years.
Following is the chronological order:
EB2/TSC
PD : October 17, 2001
LCl : January 7, 2004
RD I140/485 : May 28, 2004
EAD : July 26, 2004
FP Notice Date : February 1, 2005
FP Done : March 22, 2005
I140l : February 11, 2005
Namecheck initiated: June 2004
Namecheck cleared: June 2006.
I-485 cleared and cards ordered: July 2006.
Here is what I did to get out of namecheck:
1. e-mail to FBI on monthly basis
2. Snail mail to FBI, OMBUDSMAN on monthly basis
3. FAX to FBI on monthly basis
3. Involved congressman. Congressman's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
FBI directly
4. Involved Senators. Senator's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
FBI directly. One senator never even responded
5 got FOPIA.
6. Made the attorney to contact USCIS officially
7. Started the group "namechektracker" on yahoo groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/)
and almost filed WOM. Only thing left is to send the papers.
8. Tried some contacts with USCIS despite the "NO" from the attorney and the employer.
Just tried some personal mails to USCIS director FBI et all.
Not sure what really worked. Some one from DOJ took time to call me and informed that my
name check got cleared.
moral: Keep your eyes/ears open. DO NOT JUST BELIEVE the words of your attorney.
try the above steps and hope for the best.
Thanks to the forum members!!! I learnt lot from your experience.
I will still be around on this forum and will try to help as much as I can
more...
house frizura Demi+lovato+2011+
godbless
11-01 02:56 PM
My brother is a Physical Therapist. His employer filed I485/I140 concurrently last week. His I140 was not filed under premium processing as the employer said that it is a waste of money as the GC will not come in a months time ( as the retrogression took place from Nov 2006). But then would he get his EAD or not? Any thoughts please?
tattoo miley cyrus 2011 fat. demi
papajon
06-18 02:39 PM
I have gone through the same situation. My lawyer appealed with the original paper advertizement and my perm was cleared about one and half years later. I don't see any issue here as long as your employer has followed all the perm steps. Good Luck.
Thanks. Makes me feel better. Sound like your case is similar to mine - newspaper advertisement issue.
Thanks. Makes me feel better. Sound like your case is similar to mine - newspaper advertisement issue.
more...
pictures Demi Lovato Fresno State Fair
krish2005
04-15 01:00 AM
Jet airways is good. My parents are coming in May with Jet Airways. Lot of my friends has told that Jet is good with leg space and very good service. They specifically said about how friendly they are with elderly people coming travelling from India. The only issue is - they fly till Newark only. But when you book they can take to any city in US.
I just want to let you know that everyone who have used Jet airways has told very good about their international service. Opinions may differ with different people
Hi,
Jet airways is good. But they have discontinued service to bay area recently. But if you choose them, they fly only from east coast. The cost works out same with jet+local to east coast. Only thing you could avoid is long lay off. Service is excellent and indian food. In fact they have the indian spout in the toilets which is useful for elderly patients who require water in toilets for cleaning purposes.
I just want to let you know that everyone who have used Jet airways has told very good about their international service. Opinions may differ with different people
Hi,
Jet airways is good. But they have discontinued service to bay area recently. But if you choose them, they fly only from east coast. The cost works out same with jet+local to east coast. Only thing you could avoid is long lay off. Service is excellent and indian food. In fact they have the indian spout in the toilets which is useful for elderly patients who require water in toilets for cleaning purposes.
dresses DEMI Lovato says she was
pappu
10-05 01:13 PM
IV makes a public announcement of its advisory board today. These advisors have been associated with Immigrationvoice for quite some time and we have decided to make the names public after they gave us permission to make their information public. Some more names will be announced in the near future if others associated with IV agree. These are top leaders in administration, industry, research and advocacy. We have been happy and fortunate to have them with Immigration Voice. We thank all IV members for supporting IV due to which we could make IV a nationally respected organization and a voice of legal high-skilled community. Its time for us now to work together and achieve our goals.
Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.
The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94
Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.
The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94
more...
makeup demi-lovato-fat-lax.jpg
shirish
09-10 10:47 PM
When did you receive the rfe letter in mail? Was there any LUD (last update date) on your case or any status change on the uscis website online?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
girlfriend demi lovato fat. demi lovato

pragir
07-18 11:47 AM
What risks are there? I tried to search the archives but probably am not using the right search terms. Can somebody help me out?
Check the archives where people have done extensive study on this subject. In a nutshell, it is not a good idea to do multiple 485s. There are risks.
Check the archives where people have done extensive study on this subject. In a nutshell, it is not a good idea to do multiple 485s. There are risks.
hairstyles demi lovato fat. demi lovato
bandhu
02-04 04:22 PM
I entered US in 2001 on H1B and have not left the country since then. Unfortunately within few months of coming to US, I had a fight with my wife and was charged of domestic violence. This charge was later reduced and I was convicted of a simple battery.
Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
Thanks a lot in advance.
pcs
01-02 07:44 PM
I have completed 6 years on H1-B & my labor certification has been filed 4 times in the past & each time I got stuck in the backlog or lost the job.
I finally have approved I-140 but I can not file 485 since Oct 2005.
Now I have a very good job offer with a lot of money but want to take a calculated step before moving on... My current employer will not cancel I-140 & will also help me file 485 even if I am not working with them.
My new employer will be willing to do Labor certification / I-140 / 485 once again but I do not want any complications because of two 485 applications.
My questions are...
1. Do I have to work for 180 days after 485 filing to get AC 21 advantage or I have to only wait for 180 days ( NOT WORK ) after filing 485 to get this advantage ??
2. If I am on H1 with my next employer, can I use AC 21 advantage received from my earlier employer ( based on 485) for next job change ?
3. Will two 485 filing create any complications in either application
Regards & thanks for your help
I finally have approved I-140 but I can not file 485 since Oct 2005.
Now I have a very good job offer with a lot of money but want to take a calculated step before moving on... My current employer will not cancel I-140 & will also help me file 485 even if I am not working with them.
My new employer will be willing to do Labor certification / I-140 / 485 once again but I do not want any complications because of two 485 applications.
My questions are...
1. Do I have to work for 180 days after 485 filing to get AC 21 advantage or I have to only wait for 180 days ( NOT WORK ) after filing 485 to get this advantage ??
2. If I am on H1 with my next employer, can I use AC 21 advantage received from my earlier employer ( based on 485) for next job change ?
3. Will two 485 filing create any complications in either application
Regards & thanks for your help
orangutan
10-05 02:31 PM
I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D.
You made my day.
Not exactly, http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21871
You made my day.
Not exactly, http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21871
No comments:
Post a Comment