Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nicole kidman isabella

images actress Nicole Kidman, nicole kidman isabella. Where were Nicole Kidman#39;s
  • Where were Nicole Kidman#39;s



  • windingroad
    04-07 04:56 PM
    My understanding is that one needs a US degree for stamping in Canada.
    Is that still the case ?





    wallpaper Where were Nicole Kidman#39;s nicole kidman isabella. Kidman brought Connor and
  • Kidman brought Connor and



  • abhikal
    04-28 06:23 PM
    Hi guys,
    please help me out. My H1 will expire May 09 (i could claim about 3-4 months outside of india for h1 extension)
    My question is if i start my LCA < 365 days from H1b expiry date and get it approved and subsequently file for 1-140 and say 1-140 is not approved, will i get H1 7th year extension?

    Thanks for your help and replies





    nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman#39;s clan
  • Nicole Kidman#39;s clan



  • ssdtm
    03-22 01:02 AM
    My EB-3 priority date is 10/17/2004 Non-PERM. My I-140 was filed in May 2007 and is approved in Aug 2008. Meanwhile I also filed for I-485 for me and my spouse (thanks to DOS Visagate June 2007 event)

    I am also on H1B 6th year. Looking at the delay in the EB3 I am contemplating if there is any risk in filing for EB-2.

    ---- No risk in filing in EB2

    Since I came into US in 2003, I moved up in the company ranks few times and am in managerial position. Am I eligible for interfiling my GC case to EB2 without losing original priority date.

    ---- Yes you are. It is not only your qualifications that matter but Job MUST demand all those qualifications + exp to justify EB2. Many cos do not file in EB2 even if you are PHD because job does not need that.

    Another way is file the EB2 485 in CP. I was told by a reputed lawyer that interfiling is not the only way to use earlier PD.

    Is it mandatory that I should be eligible for EB2 criteria (like 5 years experience or Post Grad Degree) as on original Priority Date for interfiling to work.


    ---- There is lack of clarity on this. I have read lawyer opinions on both sides.

    Any advice is appreciated. I will initiate it in our company. Also any potential risks and RFEs I should expect?

    Thanks

    ----





    2011 Kidman brought Connor and nicole kidman isabella. Nicole at Lakers Game with
  • Nicole at Lakers Game with



  • gcpool
    03-21 10:50 AM
    Yes you can take advantage of porting the priority date

    I have an EB3 LC/I-140 (2003 PD) approved from company X, now if I join company Y and file a new LC in EB2, can I retain my old PD?
    Anybody has above experience, please share. Appreciate your responses.



    more...


    nicole kidman isabella. Tom and Nicole Kidman#39;s
  • Tom and Nicole Kidman#39;s



  • alex77
    10-11 01:39 PM
    If you have not used EAD then your H1B is still valid and so spouse's H4 should be valid too. If you have used EAD then your H1B is not valid and in that case, your stay becomes illegal too.

    If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.

    In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.

    Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.

    Gurus Please guide.:confused:





    nicole kidman isabella. Nicole and her former husband,
  • Nicole and her former husband,



  • samcam
    05-19 12:37 PM
    Welcome to our newest member not2happy..



    more...


    nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman #39;s daughter,
  • Nicole Kidman #39;s daughter,



  • painful_GC
    03-10 07:59 PM
    Hi many thanks again..how long does it take in total for COS from H1B to L1B ?? and then to get an EAD ??





    2010 Nicole Kidman#39;s clan nicole kidman isabella. actress Nicole Kidman,
  • actress Nicole Kidman,



  • krishnam70
    08-16 03:57 PM
    i dont see any of the above said...:o..how lond does it take for us to receive rn in hand after the checks are cashed...I am starting to worry now.If everybody can see the rn why icant i!:o...The uscis cs is not telling the status...Is there a possiblity of appl rejection even after the checks are cleared.:confused::confused:
    Thanks.
    your checked it cashed means you will get the receipt notice soon. Why are you in such a hurry to know the receipt number? Never have so many people actually waited for their checks to be "CASHED" . so relax and take a break

    cheers



    more...


    nicole kidman isabella. with Nicole Kidman,
  • with Nicole Kidman,



  • donsimahajan
    06-20 05:46 PM
    The reason why EB2 India is moving so fast is because people with 2001 PDs are stuck in BECs. Once they come to apply for I-140/I-485, EB2 India PD will retrogress to 2001 again. So the progress you are watching is an illusion.

    That's a good point. It will be terrible to see the dates retrogress again. There's no end to this.

    Donsi





    hair Nicole at Lakers Game with nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise
  • Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise



  • kate123
    11-14 09:07 AM
    Do not worry I was in similar situation last year and my ex employer was from NJ.. I Complained to DOL and they made him to pay me...

    Regarding the experience letter ... I saw in other forums that you can get experience letter from your colleques or Peers who worked with you...

    let me know if you have any questions!!



    more...


    nicole kidman isabella. Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
  • Cruise and Nicole Kidman.



  • justin150377
    07-09 09:05 PM
    Hope "Flower Campaign" will not irritate USCIS and backfire on us, to tough the immigration process.

    It's too late there's a big stick up your ass already how much farther can they really push it in.





    hot Tom and Nicole Kidman#39;s nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman is a mom of
  • Nicole Kidman is a mom of



  • rb_248
    01-18 09:01 PM
    Mine got approved in 6 months....Receipt Date - 7/5/2006: approval date 1/4/2007



    more...


    house nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman Isabella Cruise Photos nicole kidman isabella. to feature Nicole Kidman
  • to feature Nicole Kidman



  • saimrathi
    07-17 05:57 PM
    I agree.. The flower campaign shouldn't be taken for granted.. let it just be special.. Thank you cards adn notes will be the best..

    Couldn't agree more. I will be sending her a personal Thank You card today. Flowers might not be quite appropriate, especially so shortly after the recent "flower campaign". :)





    tattoo Nicole and her former husband, nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman) - Isabella,
  • Nicole Kidman) - Isabella,



  • acecupid
    08-05 09:39 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Communications/Homepage/uscisdotgov_mockup_28july09.ai.pdf



    more...


    pictures Nicole Kidman #39;s daughter, nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman
  • Nicole Kidman



  • Bpositive
    01-15 08:05 AM
    Has anyone gone through a similar experience?





    dresses Nicole Kidman is a mom of nicole kidman isabella. by Kidman#39;s publicist in
  • by Kidman#39;s publicist in



  • Anders �stberg
    March 4th, 2004, 02:07 AM
    I don't think the spiral staircase shot ever gets old. Each one has its own characteristics and the varied tones and depths always make for interesting B&W shots. I'm sure it's a rare day that an office stairwell makes a good color shot. ;) I vote that you work the shot from every angle and show us what you came up with.
    Gary

    There's a least three different views, this one is from the top floor where the railing is different (no continuation upwards) from all other floors, and there's one possible view looking up from the bottom floor as well. I'll see what I can do... :)



    more...


    makeup with Nicole Kidman, nicole kidman isabella. nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman Isabella Cruise Photos
  • nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman Isabella Cruise Photos



  • Irs
    02-10 01:43 PM
    key note....Document and have everything in writing/email/recording...





    girlfriend Nicole Kidman) - Isabella, nicole kidman isabella. Isabella Kidman-Cruise
  • Isabella Kidman-Cruise



  • nixstor
    04-08 10:18 AM
    Hi all,

    One of my relatives who has been here in United States for last 10 years keep on telling me that there is a co-relation between Expedition of Green Card process and election year.

    I am planning to switch my job as I am having a great offer, but he kept on telling me that in the past, he has noticed great expedition of green card process during the election years. He advises me against switching the job at this point. My PD is Jan 2005.

    Please let me know, if any of you agree with him.

    Tell him that this is NOT India or any other country where they can do 10 things to get votes. I heard this from one guy who is on EAD and thinks something will happen in the election year. purely ludacris..





    hairstyles Cruise and Nicole Kidman. nicole kidman isabella. nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman Isabella Cruise Photos
  • nicole kidman isabella. Nicole Kidman Isabella Cruise Photos



  • rbashir
    09-01 09:59 AM
    Pappu
    Thanks for your response, one of the RFE about my letter of experience from company A that it is not date, I mean that I have the starting dates and ending dates of my work but the letter itself does not have issue date, the RFR says that since the letter is not dated it cannot be considered, also that letter is my proof of 2 years experience prior to join company B. In your opinion how should I rectify that , should I go back to company A and ask them to issue me another letter with issue date on it and also should I ask any of my coworker from company A to issue me affidavit that I was working there. Will these options work.

    Please advise.
    thanks





    qasleuth
    04-27 03:27 PM
    pre-adjudicated - As of writing, your case is good-to-go and subject to fbi name check & visa number availability.
    under review - It may once be reviewed fully or partially before requesting for a visa number when available

    what if they are both used in the same sentence for the same case like they did for OP ? :)





    nogc_noproblem
    05-28 02:35 AM
    Good thinking Mr. Jacob , being spent thousands of hard earned dollars on these applications and renewals, I agree with you 100%. However, do you think anybody (in the govt) will listen to this? I lost that confidence long back. (I just sent a check for US$ 915 for AP renewal for me and my family, by the way, this is my 3rd EAD/AP renewal process but I never used them till date).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment