Wednesday, June 1, 2011

george w bush funny

george w bush funny. george w bush funny pics.
  • george w bush funny pics.



  • hatersgonnahate
    Apr 18, 10:03 AM
    I know I'm not the only one with this issue :(





    george w bush funny. FUNNY George W. Bush
  • FUNNY George W. Bush



  • MacRumors
    Nov 10, 11:42 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/11/10/itunes-connect-to-shutter-over-christmas-apparently-still-open-over-thanksgiving/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/11/10/123921-itunes_connect_xmas_2010_closed.jpg




    george w bush funny. george w bush funny pics.
  • george w bush funny pics.



  • shttngdcknps
    Feb 4, 10:17 AM
    While i dont have an answer for you, i just got a switcheasy Rebel Touch and it comes with its own universal dock connecter designed for the case and it fits perfectly





    george w bush funny. Funny, that#39;s what they said
  • Funny, that#39;s what they said



  • gdjsnyder
    May 4, 08:01 PM
    Just checked on my Verizon iPhone running iOS 4.2.8, and it IS allowing me to airplay video to my Apple TV. I don't usually airplay, as I just stream via homesharing from my Macbook Pro to my Apple TV, so I can't say if this is "new" or not. But, I can definitely Airplay video.



    more...


    george w bush funny. funny, george w. ush,
  • funny, george w. ush,



  • solientblack
    Apr 26, 09:54 AM
    re-did the DFU mode steps. iTunes came up again and said "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.

    Steps I used just so everyone knows what I am doing.

    1- Phone is off already, so no need to power it down.

    2- Held Home and Sleep keys for 10 seconds WITH iTunes open, continuing to hold the Home button until iTunes gave me that popup box with the "iTunes has detected..."

    3- Hit restore, it attempts to do so, and about 2-3 minutes later it gives me that 1604 error message. When it first starts the restoration process the screen flashes white then an Apple logo appears, and has the circular loading icon at the bottom for about 5 seconds and it powers down again. Then I get that error a few minutes later as i mentioned just before.

    It is in DFU mode. The screen is blank, nothing is there.

    edit: I even tried the SHIFT, then click Restore button just to try everything once. Same process happens that I mentioned in step 3.

    edit2: updating iTunes to the latest version and trying again., same message even with new iTunes and a new computer, new usb port, and even a new usb cable.





    george w bush funny. Funny George Bush Thanksgiving
  • Funny George Bush Thanksgiving



  • spekulanten
    Apr 10, 02:32 PM
    i have world community grid, i think its more helpful than folding. i started with seti also.



    more...


    george w bush funny. George+w+ush+funny+photos
  • George+w+ush+funny+photos



  • eljanitor
    May 5, 12:45 AM
    That's better then the G4 you were looking at. Did you get the ALS ambient light senor model? or the standard? Either way it's priced right for a G5 with blue tooth and airport.

    The only advice that I have for these models is that you open it up carefully, and blow any dust or dirt (with an air can not a compressor!!!!)out of the heatsink and fans that may have accumulated over time.

    Look at the picture I attached to open the iMac G5. It's really simple. Just a note when the 3 case screws stop moving stop turning them, they do not come out, do not try to force them to come out. And don't touch the electronics inside with your bare hands unless you're properly grounded (http://www.wikihow.com/Ground-Yourself-to-Avoid-Destroying-a-Computer-with-Electrostatic-Discharge).





    george w bush funny. WANTED: George W. Bush
  • WANTED: George W. Bush



  • John J Rambo
    Apr 6, 04:05 PM
    Hi guys,

    Im completely new to php and I'm trying link a php script to this form I have:

    <form action="contactformprocess.php" method="post">
    <fieldset>
    <label for="name">Name:</label>
    <input type="text" name="name" placeholder="Enter your full name" />

    <label for="email">Email:</label>
    <input type="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your email address" />

    <label for="message">Message:</label>
    <textarea name="message" placeholder="What's on your mind?"></textarea>

    <input type="submit" value="Send message" name="submit"/>

    </fieldset>
    </form>

    I cant see anything wrong with this form and i have linked a php mailer script to it but I'm not receiving the email...

    I'm testing it live by the way.

    thank in advance...



    more...


    george w bush funny. funny George W Bush
  • funny George W Bush



  • hob
    Aug 25, 06:28 AM
    they have this service in the UK too but I can't for the life of me remember the number

    it's free if they don't recognise the song but 50p if they do identify it

    any single part of the song it works with, it's scary

    I think it was developed by some professor in Australia - I remember listening to Chris Tarrant's Capital FM breakfast show about 2-3 years ago and he had this website that you could play a song into or even hum/whistle into... obviously someone realised the money making potential!

    Hob





    george w bush funny. George W Bush Funny Pictures
  • George W Bush Funny Pictures



  • steviem
    Mar 11, 03:56 PM
    Where are you?



    more...


    george w bush funny. (George W. Bush)
  • (George W. Bush)



  • briansolomon
    Feb 14, 09:29 AM
    And could this story be the inspiration for a whole series of chicken slasher films?

    Ever seen Thankskilling? It's pretty terrible, but it's on netflix streaming.





    george w bush funny. George W. Bush
  • George W. Bush



  • notjustjay
    Mar 4, 02:18 PM
    Maybe it means they're not sure, as in: "What is Toronto???"



    more...


    george w bush funny. More George W. Bush Jokes and
  • More George W. Bush Jokes and



  • Lazyhound
    Sep 18, 07:09 PM
    I heard the Porche drives have terrible thermal dissipation. I'd go for the d2, if only for the rack-mounting possibilities.





    george w bush funny. +george+w+ush+funny
  • +george+w+ush+funny



  • iHerzeleid
    Jul 6, 06:04 PM
    I called Apple about the battery and I told them that I had problems with the machine before. They said they would replace it. 2.4Ghz Multitouch hehe.



    more...


    george w bush funny. george w bush funny photos.
  • george w bush funny photos.



  • cherryman19
    Apr 9, 09:06 PM
    No luck with my ipod touch 3g and I have tried this on a mac and windows..





    george w bush funny. George+w+ush+funny+face
  • George+w+ush+funny+face



  • LimeiBook86
    Oct 16, 08:25 PM
    Wow that was cool. Great job hob! :D



    more...


    george w bush funny. george w bush funny pics.
  • george w bush funny pics.



  • zeroh3ro
    Dec 28, 05:45 AM
    http://www.buyxanaxonline.com/xanax_1mg.jpg

    Just kidding.. But no, seriously.

    /win





    george w bush funny. that#39;s that George W. Bush
  • that#39;s that George W. Bush



  • aricher
    Sep 16, 01:08 PM
    I also have the 250 GB D2 - excellent drive. I'd look at the specs on Lacie's website for the difference between the drives. I think the Porsche might be a tad slower.





    george w bush funny. george w bush funny quotes.
  • george w bush funny quotes.



  • thecow
    Feb 12, 11:40 PM
    I have a Mx 1000 too, and as everyone else has said, it is the best mouse I have ever used. It glides effortlessly on my desk and is very accurate and smooth. At first, it sees a little big and heavy, but you get used to it because it is very comfortable. According to logitech's site, the battery lasts 21 days. I haven't timed it, but that is about how long it lasts for me. Amazon had the cheapest price when I ordered it. Check there. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth every penny.





    satcomer
    Feb 18, 04:36 PM
    Also watch a video on how to install an SSD in 2010 right here (http://eshop.macsales.com/installvideos/mac_mini2010_hd/).





    robbieduncan
    Apr 24, 06:30 AM
    Same way you would any other member variable of a class. Either make it a property and synthesise the accessors or write your own accessors.





    biohazard6969
    Dec 7, 10:42 PM
    again, i'm interested in the PC but would have to wait for some christmas cash. as stated in your previous thread i could trade, a powerbook g3, ipod 3G 15GB, or an imac G3 600

    let me know if interested...i also have a few obscure un-tech related things for sale if interested....





    applemike68
    May 5, 05:50 PM
    Hi all,

    Just curious to see how many have a apple laptop and and Ipad. Work just bought me a MBP last week and I already have a Ipad 2. Just trying to justify the two, maybe I sell the ipad 2 because I have to keep the laptop. By the way, I love both of them...I use the Ipad 2 for reading books, magazines etc...

    Thanks for the comments or thoughts...





    spillproof
    Aug 13, 07:09 PM
    Quicktime sucked on my PC a year ago. Clunky and ugly UI.

    Quicktime X is nice, but needs more basic features to be useful to me. I do love the trimming action, quick and easy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment