Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ellie kemper dundies

ellie kemper dundies. continued.
  • continued.



  • GGJstudios
    May 3, 04:51 PM
    This is the get info in one of the files...
    If you don't know what it is, don't delete it.





    ellie kemper dundies. I like to think I#39;m Kelly
  • I like to think I#39;m Kelly



  • TheGimp
    Mar 29, 10:01 AM
    Colin Mcrae Rally (VERY hard but very rewarding and with great GFX)
    RPG: Kingdom of Paradise (something like that)
    Wipeout (get gold medals in every event) + free expansions
    Metal Gear Acid (turn-based game) and Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPs
    NES, SNES, Neo Geo, Turbo GFX 16, Genesis, and SMS collection (those should keep you busy for a while). The Metal Slug games alone should eat up at least a quarter of your trip.
    if you like puzzle games, then get Mercury and Lumines. You can superset those to eat up most of the trip.

    Don't listen to those recommending a DS. The ones worth playing are much too good to be wasted on a trip. :P





    ellie kemper dundies. Ultimatum
  • Ultimatum



  • rockyroad55
    May 6, 11:46 AM
    Soon enough, the OP will have to submit a change to his name to ihaveimac





    ellie kemper dundies. the office PDA
  • the office PDA



  • kainjow
    Apr 20, 01:20 AM
    Does it show up in HID Explorer ( http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#samplecode/HID_Explorer)? Handy app if you're working with HID devices/API.



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. continued.
  • continued.



  • Plymouthbreezer
    Mar 23, 07:31 PM
    UI tweaks might (and have in the past) appear in last minute builds; it's not uncommon.





    ellie kemper dundies. Michael Scott, once again
  • Michael Scott, once again



  • jimthorn
    Jul 5, 01:19 PM
    Originally posted by Nermal
    I installed from the 10.2.1 CDs and updated to 10.2.6. Take a look at your files and see if they're the same size and version.

    Thanks for all the info, Nermal. I'll check my files.

    Originally posted by iJon
    well now that i look i have the same problem. but finder is working ok so i dont really care.

    Yeah, that's my basic feeling too. It seems to work fine. Actually, because it works, I'm really not sure how long ago this started. I just glanced at the Dock the other day and was surprised not to see the little black arrow under the Mac face. Now I'm problem-solving it just for an excuse to learn more about the workings of OS X.



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. Clue: The Office
  • Clue: The Office



  • JoeG4
    Jul 15, 04:59 AM
    Imma somewhat agree and somewhat disagree. Some Thinkpads (although not current ones) have AFFS (or IPS) screens that are better than anything else I've ever seen in a laptop.. by far.





    ellie kemper dundies. TV tonight: The Office - Worldnews.com
  • TV tonight: The Office - Worldnews.com



  • Blue Velvet
    Sep 18, 04:59 PM
    If I had to go out and buy a Lacie drive now, I'd get a D2 if only for the triple interface on some models. Have one at work and it's so solid and reliable... noise is only so-so but the office is noisy anyway.



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. The Office Personality Series
  • The Office Personality Series



  • I AM THE MAN
    Apr 26, 07:05 PM
    if you buy the 2010 quad 2.8 these are your best choices


    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3690-3-46-GHz-Processor-Socket-B-L-/400211861799?pt=CPUs&hash=item5d2e7c6127#ht_2851wt_1250



    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150582738756?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f6e3f44#ht_3297wt_1250


    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3670-3-20-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150568258094?pt=COMP_EN_Servers&hash=item230e914a2e#ht_3265wt_1250




    if you buy the 2010 dual quad 2.4 you can upgrade to dual hex


    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-X5670-2-93-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150579420677?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f3b9e05#ht_3281wt_1250

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-X5680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/380334926231?pt=CPUs&hash=item588dba6997#ht_2867wt_1250

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-Xeon-Six-Core-X5690-3-46GHz-6-4GT-s-1366pin-12MB-/250810460857?pt=CPUs&hash=item3a6577eab9#ht_3993wt_802







    ellie kemper dundies. COAST GUARD ACADEMY, NEW LONDON, CONN. (June 30) ---. photo: US Coastguard / LT. MICHAEL MADYDA. COAST GUARD ACADEMY, NEW LONDON, CONN.
  • COAST GUARD ACADEMY, NEW LONDON, CONN. (June 30) ---. photo: US Coastguard / LT. MICHAEL MADYDA. COAST GUARD ACADEMY, NEW LONDON, CONN.



  • Spanky Deluxe
    Jan 17, 06:44 PM
    Reminds me of this:

    98259
    "Handsfree"

    In all seriousness though, I could see myself buying something a bit similar to this if it were dirt cheap and had the option of a kind of blackout cloth around it. Not for what you might imagine although I would use it in bed. The girlfriend goes to bed hours before I do. I often stay up much later or I might listen to an audiobook and sometimes I like to watch tv shows. It'd be nicer being able to do that in the bedroom. She hates any form of lights in the bedroom so it would need to be able to black out the rest of the world. I don't care how stupid I look if its in the dark after all.



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet Adm. Gary Roughead and Ellen Roughead wave goodbye as P. photo: US Navy / Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Michael
  • Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet Adm. Gary Roughead and Ellen Roughead wave goodbye as P. photo: US Navy / Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Michael



  • longofest
    Jul 23, 02:07 PM
    You are quite mistake, this second preview is near feature complete. It needs some polishing, but for the most part it's nearly ready to be shipped.

    The first preview had a lot of major bugs. It may be near feature complete, but I agree that they need to spend time and ensure the IDE is stable before they make a GM.





    ellie kemper dundies. dwight and angela contract
  • dwight and angela contract



  • malvord
    Jan 14, 12:24 PM
    Ok, I have been attending the Expo for 10+ years, but never made the Keynote. This year I forked over $200+ for the Conference Pass and will be camping out tonight in hopes of getting in. However, I won't be arriving until after 8pm and will have to get my credentials in the morning. Will I have enough time? Also, what time do people start lining up?

    Thanks in advance! :D



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. Warren Buffett to Guest Star
  • Warren Buffett to Guest Star



  • bartelby
    Aug 9, 12:52 AM
    I couldn't - The file size is too large. :(
    (thanks for pointing that out though) I can downsize it and sacrifice its quality to fit the attachments but I can't replace the current one with it - it won't look right.

    You could attach a smaller image for the comp. and also have the larger image because it's so bloody good!!





    ellie kemper dundies. the stars at the 93rd
  • the stars at the 93rd



  • mjstew33
    Sep 18, 09:32 AM
    He took the Der-Der-Der joke and beat it too death. That was the only funny thing, and he killed it.

    I would say that is a fair statement. He did take the dee-dee-dee joke to far.



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. This
  • This



  • testcard
    May 6, 01:14 AM
    "Battery life is better" is the new "Safari seems snappier".

    These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?

    Reduces the size of the cache
    No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
    Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off

    File under �Placebo Effect� ;)





    ellie kemper dundies. Links
  • Links



  • After G
    Sep 19, 10:04 PM
    http://osx.portraitofakite.com/

    Edit: oh, you were looking for desktop images ... you can just transfer some from your Mac. :-)



    more...


    ellie kemper dundies. NEW LONDON, Conn. (June 30, 2003) --- Coast Guard. photo: US Coastguard. NEW LONDON, Conn. (June 30, 2003) --- Coast Guard appointees are given the last
  • NEW LONDON, Conn. (June 30, 2003) --- Coast Guard. photo: US Coastguard. NEW LONDON, Conn. (June 30, 2003) --- Coast Guard appointees are given the last



  • iTeen
    Jun 21, 09:08 PM
    Wait what now?

    Why can't you just buy it yourself?





    ellie kemper dundies. Hi everyone.
  • Hi everyone.



  • jsw
    Sep 19, 08:50 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that - but at least you get (hopefully) a good price. However, it is possible to replace the internal drive - although that's a tedious task. Your best bets are:

    (1) Just buy online and pay full retail but get the system you want.
    (2) Buy a 14" iBook, which comes with the 60GB drive (and DVD burner).
    (3) Buy the iBook you mentioned, and spend ~$120 or so on an external portable drive like a LaCie 40GB (or spend more on a larger drive).

    Best of luck, any way you decide.





    ellie kemper dundies. WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY JIM?
  • WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY JIM?



  • Blue Fox
    Jul 6, 05:29 AM
    Seems that everyone always has an issue with Apple product except for me. I guess I should consider myself lucky?





    dcv
    Sep 14, 11:08 AM
    Yes... coffee, tea, cola (including Diet coke), even red wine are all really bad for your veneers. If I had dropped $1K on teeth whitening I'd have to reconsider drinking all those teeth staining yummies. :(

    To the OP: maybe a cheaper method-- cut down on the aforementioned beverages and use teeth whitening toothpaste as well as whitening strips. I know that when I have tried Crest Whitestrips I could see a noticeable difference only using one strip a day after 3 measly days! It's much cheaper and you won't feel as bad if you do slip up and drink the yummy-teeth stainers. :p


    right i definitely need to change my username!! i don't drink that much diet coke!!

    i spoke to the dental hygienist yesterday about whitening and she said generally whitening toothpastes don't do very much. they help slightly to remove superficial stains from coffee, tea etc but the only way to get noticeable results is professional bleaching. she also said products such as 'pearl drops' are quite harsh and can damage the enamel from prolonged use. i asked about the home whitening kits you can buy and she said they're not that effective because most are only about 1/10th or even 1/15th of the strength of the professional stuff so results don't last as long, plus i think it probably takes longer.

    i just found crest whitestrips on the web. they're �50 for a 21-day supply. could be worth a shot i suppose but with the professional method you see results in one hour instead of wearing these strips for a few mins a day every day.





    JollyJoeJoe
    Apr 23, 10:59 PM
    So Im a freelance Editor/Motion Graphics guy with no real understanding of RAID Controller Cards, or how they work.

    As of right now I have three 1TB drives inside my Mac Pro, RAIDed together (stripe 0) using the OS. No Raid card.

    The drives are all 7200rpm from varying manufacturers. (not sure if this matters.)

    My questions is; is it beneficial for me to get a RAID card to control these drives vs. leaving it to the OS to handle? Any suggestions for me?

    Thanks.

    2010 8-Core Mac Pro 2.4
    14GB RAM

    3 drives in RAID0 ? Yikes, anyone of them goes and your machine is out of action. RAID0 offers no fault tolerance as no drives in the array share parity info or are mirrored.

    You would most certainly see a benefit in a hardware RAID solution, especially if you are going to switch to a RAID level with some redundancy, like RAID5 or RAID10. Also a true hardware RAID takes the processing load off your processors and memory.

    If on a budget you could go with RAID-Z, it involves switching to the ZFS file system. RAID-Z1 apparently offers similar performance to RAID5. Read this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1135718) for further insight.

    I would get an SSD for the OS and use the 3x 7200rpm Disks in RAID5.
    RAID5 is great for storing uncompressed video data and in your case would offer protection against a single drive failure.

    or Just RAID5 with 3x HDD's and partition the RAID volume.

    The most recommend cards right now are the Areca 6g 1880 series or the new ATTO 6G series. For your needs something like the ARC-1880-i SAS 6G RAID Controller would suffice if you don't plan to connect external RAID/Storage solution.

    I would go with a 6G controller so as to take advantage of new fast 6G SSD's etc.

    nanofrog is the RAID-whizz around here and I am sure he would be able to suggest something for you.





    RedTomato
    Feb 8, 03:55 PM
    Cocks. Armed and dangerous.

    Be careful of giant stabbing cocks.

    Cocking your cock can cock up.





    yellow
    Apr 16, 12:41 PM
    "CreationalDysfunction" :apple:





    MacRumors
    Sep 20, 02:38 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/09/20/apple-addresses-afp-vulnerability-with-security-update-2010-006/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/09/20/153706-snow_leopard_box_2.jpg


    No comments:

    Post a Comment