
ivar
04-16 02:03 PM
Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.
Good luck!!
I sent you a PM.
Thanks.
Good luck!!
I sent you a PM.
Thanks.
wallpaper short haircuts for older women
canmt
10-26 10:40 AM
If your labor is pending 180 days you can apply for a 1 year visa extension. If you get your I-140 approved under premium processing after your labor approval and before your visa expires you can apply for a 3 year visa extension. You can apply for any other new visa L, J, F etc., and continue to stay inside the country but not H visa otherwise you have to be outside the country for 1 year.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
Suva
01-10 12:05 PM
Visa number is allocation depending on country of birth. Country of citizenship doesn't matter. So if your country of birth is one of the retrogressed countries then you have to wait for long time to get a I-485 visa number.
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
2011 older women hairstyles. older
Jaime
09-05 04:53 PM
You are OK, the backlog is for Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and Mexicans
You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!
What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!
You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!
What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!
more...

HumHongeKamiyab
04-08 10:59 PM
Then what do you do if you dont have a candian permit ??
Hope the following link will make it clear.. Probably, You have to go back to your home country for stamping if your visa is rejected in canada..
http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1441.html
--HumHongeKamiyab
Hope the following link will make it clear.. Probably, You have to go back to your home country for stamping if your visa is rejected in canada..
http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1441.html
--HumHongeKamiyab

ekkatip
11-06 05:59 PM
My Friend has two I-140 one EB3 2002 PD and Other EB2 2008PD.
Last week he got his GC. He never requested to port PD. USCIS ported his PD and approved his case.
My I-140 EB3 PD 2002 approved in 2006
I applied new labor in EB2 category and while applying I-140 my attorney requested to port EB3 PD. USCIS approved EB2 I-140 without porting PD.
Recently My attorney sent another request to port PD , I saw LUD's on I-140 and 485 but no luck so far.
Couple of my friends successfully ported PD and got GC.
Last week he got his GC. He never requested to port PD. USCIS ported his PD and approved his case.
My I-140 EB3 PD 2002 approved in 2006
I applied new labor in EB2 category and while applying I-140 my attorney requested to port EB3 PD. USCIS approved EB2 I-140 without porting PD.
Recently My attorney sent another request to port PD , I saw LUD's on I-140 and 485 but no luck so far.
Couple of my friends successfully ported PD and got GC.
more...
ChainReaction
06-18 12:41 PM
yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.
and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.
I asked my lawyer somewhat similar question regarding my wife. The question i asked was what if i stay on H1b and she uses her EAD and for some reason my 485 get rejected can she move back to H4 status?
The lawyer said as long as the I-94 is valid on her H4 she can else she will have to leave the country and apply at her home country . He did also mentioned something regarding time is counted as being out of status from the day a person uses EAD, don't remember whether the clock starts ticking passed the I-94 validity period or otherwise.
and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.
I asked my lawyer somewhat similar question regarding my wife. The question i asked was what if i stay on H1b and she uses her EAD and for some reason my 485 get rejected can she move back to H4 status?
The lawyer said as long as the I-94 is valid on her H4 she can else she will have to leave the country and apply at her home country . He did also mentioned something regarding time is counted as being out of status from the day a person uses EAD, don't remember whether the clock starts ticking passed the I-94 validity period or otherwise.
2010 If you are older women this is
satishku_2000
02-13 02:36 PM
In last May I applied on thursday and got a new passport on Saturday ...
more...

unbreakable
03-17 11:20 AM
Thanks guys for your replies. Will keep you posted on my RFE.
hair Short Hair Styles Older Women
wandmaker
11-03 05:36 PM
Thanks what dox did u send ?
Checkout : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135)
Extract for eFiling EAD:
Covering Letter from the PDF
Covering letter from self
Copy of I-485 Receipt
Copy of approved I-140 (If approved)
Copy of PP (1st and last Page)
Copy of Visa Stamping
Copy of I-94 (Front & Back)
Copy of DL
Checkout : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135)
Extract for eFiling EAD:
Covering Letter from the PDF
Covering letter from self
Copy of I-485 Receipt
Copy of approved I-140 (If approved)
Copy of PP (1st and last Page)
Copy of Visa Stamping
Copy of I-94 (Front & Back)
Copy of DL
more...
sairam
09-17 03:32 AM
In the same boat guys. Signed by J.Barret 10:25am. No receipts yet. Called USCIS twice last week. Still not in system.
No news yet. No checks cashed. I'm getting really worried now. Anyone else with similar delivery info please post any updates on the status of your application here.
Thanx!
No news yet. No checks cashed. I'm getting really worried now. Anyone else with similar delivery info please post any updates on the status of your application here.
Thanx!
hot short haircuts for older women

Jamin
08-15 09:31 PM
The receipt number will start either with SRC or LIN depending on whether it is Texas or Nebraska.
hi,
where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
Thanks.
hi,
where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
Thanks.
more...
house hairstyles+for+older+women
indian111
10-13 11:06 AM
30 minutes per day aerobics ?
lol that was a good one :P
lol that was a good one :P
tattoo haircuts for older women.
delhirocks
06-29 12:55 PM
My documents will reach attorney on Monday and he promised to file before July4.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
more...
pictures hairstyles for 50 year old

mallu
12-18 08:30 PM
Govt. has stipulated some wage while doing LCA. I think these activists should go after the govt. to raise that wage if they feel if it is low.
dresses short hair cuts for older

punjabi77
10-09 11:08 AM
thanks for your response..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
more...
makeup hairstyles for mature woman.

GC_SUCK
09-26 11:19 AM
Thanks. But GC still sucks because of the long process. Good Luck to everyone.
PD - 04/2002
EB3 - ROW
I-485 RD - 03/2007
I-485 AD - 09/2007
PD - 04/2002
EB3 - ROW
I-485 RD - 03/2007
I-485 AD - 09/2007
girlfriend Hairstyles for Older Women
coopheal
04-29 09:26 AM
Cons
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
Just because you framed this in a -ve sentence does not make it a con. removing country limits is a civil rights victory.
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
Just because you framed this in a -ve sentence does not make it a con. removing country limits is a civil rights victory.
hairstyles Photo of Hairstyle Older Woman
Libra
08-31 12:03 PM
All midwest members please go to this thread and cast your vote
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
indyanguy
08-07 10:43 AM
While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....
I understand that one cannot guess when USCIS sends out receipts. All I wanted to know was if there will be different receipts sent out for LC/140/485 and if the processing will be done simultaneously or separately.
I understand that one cannot guess when USCIS sends out receipts. All I wanted to know was if there will be different receipts sent out for LC/140/485 and if the processing will be done simultaneously or separately.
thomachan72
09-09 06:26 AM
Hi ,
I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .
My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .
I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .
thanks in advance.
RD
If you were registered for the full credit required (I believe 9) then you are permitted to work for atleast 20 hours. I dont specifically know about gas station but students work on campus at the library, cafateria, other departments etc. Maybe gas station is considered off campus? Not sure about legality of that.
I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .
My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .
I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .
thanks in advance.
RD
If you were registered for the full credit required (I believe 9) then you are permitted to work for atleast 20 hours. I dont specifically know about gas station but students work on campus at the library, cafateria, other departments etc. Maybe gas station is considered off campus? Not sure about legality of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment