JunRN
07-18 08:59 AM
I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.
wallpaper Nicki Minaj V Magazine Photo
gcdreamer05
08-05 04:44 PM
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......

werc
03-26 04:29 PM
Its my understanding that you are not subject to the H1 B cap if you had a H1B in the last 6 years. This is as per the AC21 provisions.
2011 Nicki Minaj
softa
June 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks, your reply really helped me understand a few things. First of all, for the money I can spend there isn't much of a choice (meaning what I already picked is fine for the money spent), then, even more important fact I realized is that the equipment I can afford for now, can be a starting point in my photography experience. It is more important that I use it, take photos and practice than to own expensive gear and never really use it. In the end I hope that one day in the future when I gain the needed skill I'll be able to afford a better and a more advanced equipment. So, once again, thanks a lot.
more...
pappu
08-03 12:31 AM
This is a small idea and let us see if it works.
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
abchi
09-22 04:35 PM
EB2- July 2004, I140-I485 applied in August 2007, recently laid off.
The company is keeping me on the payroll till end of october. I have not received my EAD yet and it hasnt been 6 months since I applied for I140/I48. I am already on an yearly H-1b extension which expires first week of January 2008.
What are my options? Does the company have an obligation to cancel the I140 process after the person is laid off? Are there any risks involved for the company?
Thanks for the help.
The company is keeping me on the payroll till end of october. I have not received my EAD yet and it hasnt been 6 months since I applied for I140/I48. I am already on an yearly H-1b extension which expires first week of January 2008.
What are my options? Does the company have an obligation to cancel the I140 process after the person is laid off? Are there any risks involved for the company?
Thanks for the help.
more...
bfadlia
03-17 01:00 PM
We had to go through the same situation. If you have registered for online notifications then you will get an email about the RFE. The actual letter reaches the lawyer around 7 days after the RFE was generated. So you have enough time to complete the medical tests once you get the RFE email and then submit the response immediately when you get the letter.
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
Thanks to the other members who replied too..
could you please tell me where do I sign up for those online notifications?
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
Thanks to the other members who replied too..
could you please tell me where do I sign up for those online notifications?
2010 Nicki Minaj Pushes the
saravanaraj.sathya
08-13 08:52 AM
I also have LUD on my I-140 which is pending in Texas. My I-485 was sent to NSC on July 25th. I am hoping that this is something to do with the receipting of I-485.
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
more...
CantLeaveAmerica
07-21 05:17 PM
My wife and I received a similar RFE in yesterday's mail. It seems they do not have our form I-693 in their possession. Wonder why they took 2 years to figure that out though we had submitted all documents in its entirety at that time. Anyways, we will be redoing the medicals and sending them the form..an additional $500 for both of us!
Back to your question, YES, we did both receive a letter for the RFE along with a yellow(gold) paper with the officer #, receipt #, reply by date (33 days if received by post), A# and the address for the sealed envelope from doctor to be sent to printed on it. The yellow letter has to be placed on the top. Btw, the officer # was same for both mine and my wife's cases.
Please note that in the last paragraph, this is what it states: "You must submit the requested information within 30 days from the date of this letter (33 days if this notice was received by mail). Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application."
Does this mean that there are some folks that may receive the RFE through email only and therefore will not receive the yellow(gold) paper in the regular mail? I dont know...
Hope this info helps...
Back to your question, YES, we did both receive a letter for the RFE along with a yellow(gold) paper with the officer #, receipt #, reply by date (33 days if received by post), A# and the address for the sealed envelope from doctor to be sent to printed on it. The yellow letter has to be placed on the top. Btw, the officer # was same for both mine and my wife's cases.
Please note that in the last paragraph, this is what it states: "You must submit the requested information within 30 days from the date of this letter (33 days if this notice was received by mail). Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application."
Does this mean that there are some folks that may receive the RFE through email only and therefore will not receive the yellow(gold) paper in the regular mail? I dont know...
Hope this info helps...
hair NICKI MINAJ ON THE COVER OF V
bobzibub
01-19 06:13 PM
They have too few people to do the job. When your app switches to priority processing it gets to another queue. When it is near the end of the 15 days they send an RFE simply because they can't complete it in time. Now they have at least another 15+ days to complete the thing.
more...

zoooom
07-17 06:01 PM
All,
I just made a payment for IV. I stongly believe now it's our turn to help IV. I don't want to talk more about this but if you think you got any benifit because of IV please make your contribution. That's the truthful way of saying 'THANKS'
Agreed...Guys lets contribute for a great cause.
I just made a payment for IV. I stongly believe now it's our turn to help IV. I don't want to talk more about this but if you think you got any benifit because of IV please make your contribution. That's the truthful way of saying 'THANKS'
Agreed...Guys lets contribute for a great cause.
hot Nicki Minaj, covers the
amitga
08-27 01:22 PM
Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:
BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!
How long you had to wait?
Where is the office located in Detroit?
BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!
How long you had to wait?
Where is the office located in Detroit?
more...
house nicki minaj v cover shoot. nicki minaj gold shoot [Full
dreamworld
07-17 04:44 PM
D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY
After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.
After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.
tattoo Nicki Minaj in V Magazine
techie.dude
06-04 04:02 PM
I got my 7th yr extension in just over 4 months... so you never know.. :rolleyes:
more...
pictures If Nicki Minaj isnt taking
vhd999
06-21 12:18 PM
Thanks for the update...
Did you have to redo the medical or the USCIS was happy with the original medical exam that was submitted in April 2004?
Did you have to redo the medical or the USCIS was happy with the original medical exam that was submitted in April 2004?
dresses nicki minaj v cover shoot. A Nicki Minaj shot has to
India76
07-16 09:30 PM
guys....please answer...
like many of you i am waiting to file my I-485. My attorney didn't file mine once news was out on july 2nd. and now i am going to india on 19th July as my mother is in serious condition and coming back on 3rd august.
If DHS/USCIS announce that we can file AOS in july, what are my options? can my attorney file my papers when i am in india?
like many of you i am waiting to file my I-485. My attorney didn't file mine once news was out on july 2nd. and now i am going to india on 19th July as my mother is in serious condition and coming back on 3rd august.
If DHS/USCIS announce that we can file AOS in july, what are my options? can my attorney file my papers when i am in india?
more...
makeup Nicki Minaj#39;s recent cover
Berkeleybee
03-27 07:34 PM
Prolegalimmi,
Our team is in contact with NPR. Are you working with sunil on this?
Thanks,
Berkeleybee
Our team is in contact with NPR. Are you working with sunil on this?
Thanks,
Berkeleybee
girlfriend [SNAPS] Nicki Minaj covers V
mdipi
10-31 09:38 PM
thanks
hairstyles Nicki Minaj is gracing the
kosars
08-27 03:48 PM
cannot come, working
will contribute some money
will contribute some money
looneytunezez
04-23 01:00 PM
My I-140 is still pending at NSC.
I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:
Here is my question:
In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.
So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?
I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:
Here is my question:
In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.
So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?
uimv
03-14 12:18 PM
So what exactly is meant by this switching? How/What does it affect? Where or how you/company/USICS decide whether you are on H1 or EAD?
Switch from H1 to EAD is done by filling out new I-9 form for EAD.
Switch from H1 to EAD is done by filling out new I-9 form for EAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment