
vasa
07-16 11:50 PM
yes, everyone at hill knows that we pay taxes/abide by the law and still gets screwed because we dont have any representations!...
why is NumberUSA and other groups on CNN/FOX and other channels and our story is just passing comment..
we need to confront these people with fact check; like there is a thread for Lou Dobbs fact check.
why is NumberUSA and other groups on CNN/FOX and other channels and our story is just passing comment..
we need to confront these people with fact check; like there is a thread for Lou Dobbs fact check.
wallpaper A fat face does not mean that
coolest_me
07-01 05:45 PM
if you are in California then fwd this to your employer
http://ezinearticles.com/?Legality-of-NonCompete-Agreements-in-California&id=74000
Non-Compete agreements are void in California. I had the same situation as you and in my case my vendor (new employer) helped me based on this law. I m in California
http://ezinearticles.com/?Legality-of-NonCompete-Agreements-in-California&id=74000
Non-Compete agreements are void in California. I had the same situation as you and in my case my vendor (new employer) helped me based on this law. I m in California
dhiru
08-03 03:16 PM
I have similar issue, I have applied for the EAD renewal on May 18th and received the notice on May 24th. My EAD is expiring on August 18th, and still have not heard back from USCIS. I have called the USCIS on July 26th and opened a service request, but it got rejected asking me to wait for 90 business days. What are my options ?
a. Can I still keep working?
b. Should I quit my job?
c. Can I take unpaid vacation?
Please help...
Thnx.
a. Can I still keep working?
b. Should I quit my job?
c. Can I take unpaid vacation?
Please help...
Thnx.
2011 that a Justin Bieber fan
days_go_by
05-25 10:57 PM
and everyone else involved.
more...
lazycis
12-21 01:31 PM
Here is a shortened version:
1151
d) Worldwide level of employment-based immigrants
(1) The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to—
(A) 140,000, plus
(B) the number computed under paragraph (2). (i.e. unused family-based visas from the previous year)
1153
(b) Preference allocation for employment-based immigrants
Aliens subject to the worldwide level specified in section 1151 (d) of this title for employment-based immigrants in a fiscal year shall be allotted visas as follows:
(EB-1) Priority workers
Visas shall first be made available in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (4) and (5)
(EB-2) Aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, and whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.
(EB-3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), to the following classes of aliens who are not described in paragraph (2):
(4) Certain special immigrants
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified special immigrants described in section 1101 (a)(27) of this title (other than those described in subparagraph (A) or (B) thereof), of which not more than 5,000 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants described in subclause (II) or (III) of section 1101 (a)(27)(C)(ii) of this title, and not more than 100 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants, excluding spouses and children, who are described in section 1101 (a)(27)(M) of this title.
(5) Employment creation
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified immigrants seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of engaging in a new commercial enterprise (including a limited partnership)—
i.e. for each country EB1 gets (140,000 + number of unused FB visas from the previous year) * 0.07 * 0.286 = 2802 + something insignificant, same for EB2 and EB3.
If there are unused visas, they go from EB1 to EB2 to EB3, but they are lost at the end of the fiscal year. Unused visas from 4th and 5th category can be added to that number as well (usually in the 4th quarter of the fiscal year). Please note that at the end of the fiscal year per country limits may be lifted if there are unused visas left.
1151
d) Worldwide level of employment-based immigrants
(1) The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to—
(A) 140,000, plus
(B) the number computed under paragraph (2). (i.e. unused family-based visas from the previous year)
1153
(b) Preference allocation for employment-based immigrants
Aliens subject to the worldwide level specified in section 1151 (d) of this title for employment-based immigrants in a fiscal year shall be allotted visas as follows:
(EB-1) Priority workers
Visas shall first be made available in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (4) and (5)
(EB-2) Aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, and whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.
(EB-3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), to the following classes of aliens who are not described in paragraph (2):
(4) Certain special immigrants
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified special immigrants described in section 1101 (a)(27) of this title (other than those described in subparagraph (A) or (B) thereof), of which not more than 5,000 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants described in subclause (II) or (III) of section 1101 (a)(27)(C)(ii) of this title, and not more than 100 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants, excluding spouses and children, who are described in section 1101 (a)(27)(M) of this title.
(5) Employment creation
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified immigrants seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of engaging in a new commercial enterprise (including a limited partnership)—
i.e. for each country EB1 gets (140,000 + number of unused FB visas from the previous year) * 0.07 * 0.286 = 2802 + something insignificant, same for EB2 and EB3.
If there are unused visas, they go from EB1 to EB2 to EB3, but they are lost at the end of the fiscal year. Unused visas from 4th and 5th category can be added to that number as well (usually in the 4th quarter of the fiscal year). Please note that at the end of the fiscal year per country limits may be lifted if there are unused visas left.

greencard_fever
11-01 08:31 PM
Hi willgetgc2005,
I am in same position you are in..i have applied for an extension for my mother in law for another 6 months ...it's been 5 months still waiting for approval...but i took a chance and made my mothe in-law stay back based on pending approval...its your call how bad you need your monther in-law's help during your daughter's treatment..if possible take the letter form doctors office that your daughter is sick and you need her help in this hard times and attach this letter with you extension application.. this will help for extension..this is what i did..
I am in same position you are in..i have applied for an extension for my mother in law for another 6 months ...it's been 5 months still waiting for approval...but i took a chance and made my mothe in-law stay back based on pending approval...its your call how bad you need your monther in-law's help during your daughter's treatment..if possible take the letter form doctors office that your daughter is sick and you need her help in this hard times and attach this letter with you extension application.. this will help for extension..this is what i did..
more...
chandra_mb
07-18 11:37 PM
I understand that to file 485, all applicants need to be in the US.
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
2010 that a Justin Bieber fan
Siboo
07-30 03:35 PM
When do you get FP notices?
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
more...
felix31
02-12 11:36 PM
I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.
My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).
Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.
Good luck.
thats exactly what we will do as BOTH H1& H4 were filed together (they both expire on the same date).
Hopefully, H4 will get picked up with H1.
My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).
Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.
Good luck.
thats exactly what we will do as BOTH H1& H4 were filed together (they both expire on the same date).
Hopefully, H4 will get picked up with H1.
hair Justin Bieber takes girlfriend
ks_ls
01-14 07:11 AM
Hello,
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
more...
Texascitypaul
02-23 06:25 PM
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
I am looking right now,thanks for that piece of advise,so many to choose from...
I am looking right now,thanks for that piece of advise,so many to choose from...
hot 2010 Fat Justin Bieber Cover
heywhat
07-26 10:07 AM
Option 1> Try to bring your wife to US before aug 17. (No risk at all)
Option 2> File it and do not use EAD and stay on H1b so you can bring your wife on H4. ( Thers is some risk. 99.99% USCIS is not going to do anything with your I485 till Oct'07 except sending you receipt. But god forbid, they approve your application before that then you are in trouble because you won't be able to bring your wife to US. Chances of happening this is very slim). Get benefit of AC21.
Option-3> Do not apply. And wait for 2005 becode current ( this is not going to happen atleast for next 3-4 years without any new legislation. And if you change job or somethingm, restart it from 0, no AC21 benefit.
In short, FILE IT....
Option 2> File it and do not use EAD and stay on H1b so you can bring your wife on H4. ( Thers is some risk. 99.99% USCIS is not going to do anything with your I485 till Oct'07 except sending you receipt. But god forbid, they approve your application before that then you are in trouble because you won't be able to bring your wife to US. Chances of happening this is very slim). Get benefit of AC21.
Option-3> Do not apply. And wait for 2005 becode current ( this is not going to happen atleast for next 3-4 years without any new legislation. And if you change job or somethingm, restart it from 0, no AC21 benefit.
In short, FILE IT....
more...
house Justin Bieber#39;s Manager
SmileyFace
03-18 11:08 PM
Hi guys,
My wife doesnt have SSN yet. We both have our 485's pending. I have my SSN.
To get the Economic stimulus amount, we both have to file taxes with our SSNs. Since we dont her SSN, we cannot file before APR 17th.
So,
I am going to apply for a tax filing extension (which gives me 6 mths)
Simultaneously, I am going to apply for her EAD
Hopefully EAD takes 4 mths
Then I will apply for SSN
and then file our taxes with both our SSNs
hopefully, we get our economic stimulus after that.
Does this sound reasonable? or is there any other way I can do this?
Thanks.
Good luck to everybody.
My wife doesnt have SSN yet. We both have our 485's pending. I have my SSN.
To get the Economic stimulus amount, we both have to file taxes with our SSNs. Since we dont her SSN, we cannot file before APR 17th.
So,
I am going to apply for a tax filing extension (which gives me 6 mths)
Simultaneously, I am going to apply for her EAD
Hopefully EAD takes 4 mths
Then I will apply for SSN
and then file our taxes with both our SSNs
hopefully, we get our economic stimulus after that.
Does this sound reasonable? or is there any other way I can do this?
Thanks.
Good luck to everybody.
tattoo dresses justin bieber and
Dustinthewind
01-04 10:48 AM
Here you go:
YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)
I hope we can get a lot of people to watch the film so we can spread more awareness about issues faced by legal immigrants as well.
YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)
I hope we can get a lot of people to watch the film so we can spread more awareness about issues faced by legal immigrants as well.
more...
pictures 2011 justin bieber face

saurav_4096
10-02 03:08 PM
the RFE was on Ability to Pay
If the company is making profit and they are paying salary as specified in LC. I think you be good after appealing.
If the company is making profit and they are paying salary as specified in LC. I think you be good after appealing.
dresses house pics of justin bieber
abused
01-10 12:23 PM
I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.
My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.
When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.
So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.
I am in the EB-3 category.
Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.
My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.
When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.
So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.
I am in the EB-3 category.
more...
makeup y justin bieber haciendo
aadimanav
09-05 03:56 PM
Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)
When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:
When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:
girlfriend fat suit makeup. fat face amp;
dealsnet
08-04 02:04 PM
We cannot keep 2 Social Security cards at the same time.
They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.
You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.
Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.
Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)
They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.
You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.
Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.
Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)
hairstyles hair justin bieber y selena
raj2007
06-21 03:52 AM
In case the I-485 is filed concurrently with I-140 or on the basis of a I-140 "pending approval", if the "I-140" is rejected (say because it was incorrectly classified as EB-2 when it should have been EB-3), then is the I-485 also automatically rejected? (My guess: YES)
If this happens to you, does this mean you may not be able to resubmit I-485 if your "priority date" is not current at the time you came to know it got rejected? (My guess: YES... and this is a scary scenario.)
Finally, if the I-140 (EB2) is mentions the requirement to be "BS + 5 years of post BS experience", but the the reviewing officer thinks that the 140 application is not supported by "proper" evidence of 5 years of progressive post BS experience.... then would it generate an RFE or would it straightaway cause a rejection of the I-140?
Experts, please comment. I may have to face this scenario.
Thanks!
Abhijit
Contribution so far: $100
You should get RFE but rules are changing all the time. If you are not sure file 2nd I-140 with EB3.
If this happens to you, does this mean you may not be able to resubmit I-485 if your "priority date" is not current at the time you came to know it got rejected? (My guess: YES... and this is a scary scenario.)
Finally, if the I-140 (EB2) is mentions the requirement to be "BS + 5 years of post BS experience", but the the reviewing officer thinks that the 140 application is not supported by "proper" evidence of 5 years of progressive post BS experience.... then would it generate an RFE or would it straightaway cause a rejection of the I-140?
Experts, please comment. I may have to face this scenario.
Thanks!
Abhijit
Contribution so far: $100
You should get RFE but rules are changing all the time. If you are not sure file 2nd I-140 with EB3.
solaris27
08-15 08:58 AM
http://boards.immigration.com/blog.php?b=36
Raju
06-10 07:35 PM
My 6 years end today and my extension filing is already in and pending since April. I wonder if they would entertain people who already filed and are waiting.
I can't believe I am saying this but I hope my H1 extension does not get approved until I can file premium. :-)
You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension
I can't believe I am saying this but I hope my H1 extension does not get approved until I can file premium. :-)
You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension
No comments:
Post a Comment