chunky
07-26 03:17 PM
Can one change status without AOS receipt. I saw I 539 (change of status) form and It is written to gove more specifics if you applied for permanent residency
wallpaper SHIRTLESS Justin Bieber: HOT!
bluez25
08-26 02:41 PM
Hi guestforgc,
If you have applied for CP while you applied for 140 then you can do as I have described. But in case you have applied for AOS after you have applied for 140 you CP will automatically get canceled and converted to AOS. If you want to go back to CP , contact your attorney to do so since I know for sure there is a form to do that. But why are you confusing your self and confusing USCIS and making your case over complicated?
Contact your attorney and see what are your options.
If you have applied for CP while you applied for 140 then you can do as I have described. But in case you have applied for AOS after you have applied for 140 you CP will automatically get canceled and converted to AOS. If you want to go back to CP , contact your attorney to do so since I know for sure there is a form to do that. But why are you confusing your self and confusing USCIS and making your case over complicated?
Contact your attorney and see what are your options.

ArkBird
06-26 10:42 PM
If possible, try to get hospital record of live birth. Though it is not birth certificate, it may be used as secondary evidence.
I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.
My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.
I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?
Thanks in advance. !!!!
I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.
My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.
I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?
Thanks in advance. !!!!
2011 dresses justin bieber hot 2011
ksairi
08-17 02:06 PM
Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.
If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,
If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.
Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.
My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.
He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.
He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.
If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.
Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.
If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,
If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.
Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.
My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.
He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.
He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.
If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.
Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.
more...
ps57002
09-09 02:37 PM
Please advise.
Received the following RFE: a photocopy of birth certificate issued by local registrar if person was born in a city or a photocopy of birth certificate issued by additional district's registrar's office if person was born in village: If person has completed 10th grade or above, please also submit a photocopy of their education board certificate.
Docs I have: an attested true copy (notarized) of my birth certificate in Hindi. Not very legible. Has a first name for me which is not name I go by. I think it was used to just complete birth certificate as actual name was set based on time/date of birth etc. Affadavits from parents and an uncle stating my parents name and DOB. I also have another version of these where they state that I was known by a nickname (as on my birth certificate) as a child. I also have a notarized letter from Indian consulate stating that according to my passports, I was born to x and y parents with a DOB of such and such. As for education certificates, I completed 10th in india, then transfered to USA and had to redo it here (yes i've been in usa for ages). I don't have any paperwork related to my 10th in India. i do have letters of transfer from completeing 8th grade in a different country to be used in India which states parents name and DOB.
I don't remember what was submitted during July 07 fiasco regarding this. I think unfortunately my birth certificate was submitted with letters from consulate and uncle (one where it states i was known by a different nickname). Unfortunately my lawyer doesn't seem to have checked everything well before submitting.
What should I do now? Please advise what i can submit to correct this?
*Since it seems BC was submitted, getting a letter to it's nonavailability is out of question (and very hard to get since I have a BC). so should i get whatever translation I can of the letter (very illegible) and have that letter be notarized?
*Once i get that translation, it will show BC has different name? Should i then submit affadavits from parents regarding name, DOB, place of birth, with note that as a child I was known by nickname that is on my BC? The letters I have are from 2007, can I continue to use these affadavits? I can re-add consulate's letter that according to passports, my parents are such and such etc.
*As for education certificate? Should I get transcript from H.S. showing I did my 10th here and submit the letter of transfer after my 8th grade that shows info on my parents and DOB. or does it have to be something after 10th and higher? In USA docs usually don't state parent information.
Please help as I'm very stressed about this....
Thanks.
Received the following RFE: a photocopy of birth certificate issued by local registrar if person was born in a city or a photocopy of birth certificate issued by additional district's registrar's office if person was born in village: If person has completed 10th grade or above, please also submit a photocopy of their education board certificate.
Docs I have: an attested true copy (notarized) of my birth certificate in Hindi. Not very legible. Has a first name for me which is not name I go by. I think it was used to just complete birth certificate as actual name was set based on time/date of birth etc. Affadavits from parents and an uncle stating my parents name and DOB. I also have another version of these where they state that I was known by a nickname (as on my birth certificate) as a child. I also have a notarized letter from Indian consulate stating that according to my passports, I was born to x and y parents with a DOB of such and such. As for education certificates, I completed 10th in india, then transfered to USA and had to redo it here (yes i've been in usa for ages). I don't have any paperwork related to my 10th in India. i do have letters of transfer from completeing 8th grade in a different country to be used in India which states parents name and DOB.
I don't remember what was submitted during July 07 fiasco regarding this. I think unfortunately my birth certificate was submitted with letters from consulate and uncle (one where it states i was known by a different nickname). Unfortunately my lawyer doesn't seem to have checked everything well before submitting.
What should I do now? Please advise what i can submit to correct this?
*Since it seems BC was submitted, getting a letter to it's nonavailability is out of question (and very hard to get since I have a BC). so should i get whatever translation I can of the letter (very illegible) and have that letter be notarized?
*Once i get that translation, it will show BC has different name? Should i then submit affadavits from parents regarding name, DOB, place of birth, with note that as a child I was known by nickname that is on my BC? The letters I have are from 2007, can I continue to use these affadavits? I can re-add consulate's letter that according to passports, my parents are such and such etc.
*As for education certificate? Should I get transcript from H.S. showing I did my 10th here and submit the letter of transfer after my 8th grade that shows info on my parents and DOB. or does it have to be something after 10th and higher? In USA docs usually don't state parent information.
Please help as I'm very stressed about this....
Thanks.
JunRN
12-28 06:22 AM
I can see it in my browser. Good news for NSC as most of the dates moved significantly. Expecting to get news on my I-140 by May 2008 or earlier.
more...
a1b2c3
12-19 02:28 PM
Practice what you preach.
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
Yeah, right :D! BTW your long hopeless wait for gc has driven you crazy :D
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
Yeah, right :D! BTW your long hopeless wait for gc has driven you crazy :D
2010 justin bieber hot. justin
akhilmahajan
04-11 03:19 PM
Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.
Will make a not of it.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO
Will make a not of it.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO
more...
dingudi
03-07 09:42 AM
Visa stamping interview --> Feb 8th
Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime
After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.
Now my question is:
---------------------------------------
I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.
What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.
Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime
After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.
Now my question is:
---------------------------------------
I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.
What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.
hair Justin Bieber Hot Wallpapers
wangwei417
05-18 12:22 PM
Great works, guys. :o
more...

jsb
02-11 10:28 AM
i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?
If you won a GC lottery, which many of us didn't, what is the problem. Didn't GC lottery supposed to get you a GC? Why did you need your employer to sponsor you again if you already won a GC lottery? We are puzzled.
My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?
If you won a GC lottery, which many of us didn't, what is the problem. Didn't GC lottery supposed to get you a GC? Why did you need your employer to sponsor you again if you already won a GC lottery? We are puzzled.
hot justin-ieber-hot-gma-photos.

GCard_Dream
06-18 04:42 PM
Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.
Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.
Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.
more...
house Hot Justin Bieber wallpaper
thomachan72
09-07 09:59 AM
you also should note that the writer does not talk about NRE / FCNR accounts at all. The interest income from these accounts has been declared completely exempt (no matter how much) from income tax. So on one hand you have accounts which are completely exempt and on the other (NRO) you are going to tax more???
tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT 2011 HOT
Euclid
02-11 06:24 PM
Hi Prashanthi,
Thank you for your reply.
The receipt is not for an "initial or renewal" (OPT) EAD. It is for the "replacement for a lost (OPT) EAD".
I do have the approval notice in hand. It the actual OPT EAD that is lost.
Note: A receipt for an application for an initial or renewal USCIS
Employment Authorization Document (EAD) filed on a Form I-765,
Application for Employment Authorization, is not acceptable for Form
I-9 verification purposes.
Also for immigration purposes you cannot start working until you have the approval in-hand.
Thank you for your reply.
The receipt is not for an "initial or renewal" (OPT) EAD. It is for the "replacement for a lost (OPT) EAD".
I do have the approval notice in hand. It the actual OPT EAD that is lost.
Note: A receipt for an application for an initial or renewal USCIS
Employment Authorization Document (EAD) filed on a Form I-765,
Application for Employment Authorization, is not acceptable for Form
I-9 verification purposes.
Also for immigration purposes you cannot start working until you have the approval in-hand.
more...
pictures his to it looks hot on him
wa_Saiprasad
12-14 10:09 AM
Well you can always get the Equivalence Certificate from know Evaluator. USCIS also uses few Evaluators’ for various purposes. You should find one of those and get the Evaluation done by them. 3 year Indian degree is VERY MUCH equal to a 4 years BS degree in the US. It's very interesting they way these evaluators do it.
dresses justin bieber hot wallpaper.
snhn
04-13 03:53 PM
DWI is driving while intoxicate. Its can mess you up as far as your life is concerned. This in the past has never been a problem. I have sent FBI a criminal background check request. I am assuming thats what DHS is using to say that I have criminal background.
Anways, hopefully that wont show anything. My question is, can I goto Mexico with this type of application.
THanks!
Anways, hopefully that wont show anything. My question is, can I goto Mexico with this type of application.
THanks!
more...
makeup justin bieber hot pics 2011.
OlgaJ
February 20th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Don't you worry, Scott, my toes can take it. LOL!
Yes, you are right. I calculated that wrong. So let's see:
Assuming 12inch distance:
38mm (9.7) at f8, near 9.99, far 15
28mm (7.3) at f8, near 8.84, far 18.7
That does sound more reasonable given it's a digicam.
Olga
Yes, you are right. I calculated that wrong. So let's see:
Assuming 12inch distance:
38mm (9.7) at f8, near 9.99, far 15
28mm (7.3) at f8, near 8.84, far 18.7
That does sound more reasonable given it's a digicam.
Olga