Tuesday, June 14, 2011

physiology of heart

images physiology of heart. physiology of heart. the Heart
  • the Heart



  • ddanait
    02-07 03:21 PM
    Thank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.





    wallpaper the Heart physiology of heart. Structure of the Heart
  • Structure of the Heart



  • bbct
    05-02 10:56 AM
    The IO will not issue an I-94 with the expiry date same as the new approval notice end date. You will be given an I-94 with the expiry date same as the visa expiry date on the passport. If you are using AP to enter, you will be given an expiry date of 1-year from the date of entry.

    My wife travelled in July 2007 on H4 when my H1B was expiring on 09/30/2007. She showed the approval notice that was valid till 09/30/2010 and was still given the I-94 valid till 09/30/2007.

    Should not be an issue. Dont forget to give the approval notice to the IO. Otherwise you will be given only till Aug 2009.





    physiology of heart. Heart physiology/anatomy
  • Heart physiology/anatomy



  • amsgc
    06-20 08:18 PM
    Your status is valid only till the date on your most recent I-94. AFAIK, you have three options:
    1) Re-enter the country before your current I-94 expires. OR
    2) Go the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office at the nearest international airport and have it corrected. They will update the duration of status in the system.
    3) File for an extension with the USCIS

    The advice given below is incorrect.


    There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!

    But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.





    2011 Structure of the Heart physiology of heart. section through the heart
  • section through the heart



  • venky08
    07-27 02:52 PM
    Related to the questions on this thread.

    What happens when:
    AOS has been filed and it is more than 180 days AND
    dependent has started working on EAD AND
    primary applicant loses job

    Case 1: primary applicant is also on EAD
    Case 2: primary applicant continues on H1 without using EAD

    Do the primary applicant and/or spouse become out of status in either of these situations? Can the primary applicant invoke AC21 and look for another job - how much time does he/she have? i.e. does the AOS filing provide primary applicant a cushion in case of job loss?

    thanks!
    the key is that in any case, if the applicant does not have a H1-B backup and is solely relying on EAD, then he/she needs to make sure that the I-485 should not be denied. because if it does, it automatically makes the applicants out of status forcing them to leave the country. so it is always safe to have H1-B status maintained eventhough you have EAD. my2c



    more...


    physiology of heart. Physiology: The Heart -
  • Physiology: The Heart -



  • chris
    12-30 09:32 PM
    Our files assinged to Adjudicating officer on Nov 30th. (PD is current ) Nothing happend sofar.
    Is it time to worry ? I seen in this forum cases processed within two weeks after assinging. Any input will be appriciated.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)





    physiology of heart. HEART_PHYSIOLO
  • HEART_PHYSIOLO



  • fromnaija
    04-20 05:28 PM
    IF you move to a different city that is not within the same Metroplolitan Area, yes you will have to restart your GC process. The good news however is that you can retain the priority date if your old I-140 is approved.



    more...


    physiology of heart. Normally, your heart#39;s
  • Normally, your heart#39;s



  • kondur_007
    07-30 08:31 PM
    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here

    First of all, calm down. Everything will be just fine. If you stress out, you burn your own brain cells.


    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    Yes, that is correct. If you file for CP, your approved I 140 gets forwarded to the consulate and then consulate will process it (if PD is current) and give you interview. They WILL do the name check and if it is not cleared for H1, it is not likely to be cleared for GC. so they will not give interview till your name check is cleared and PD is current.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.



    That is correct. There is not time limit after approval of I 140 to file 485. You can file it any time after I 140 is filed and if you are stuck there due to name check, you have a reason for the delay as well (just in case someone asks in future; but no one is supposed to ask it any way). So by all means you will be able to file 485 once you enter US on H1. It can be any amount of delay. The only things is; your PD needs to be current at that time.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.
    That is exactly why I said in the above post that that's the one thing you can do and who knows? may be name check gets cleared and if your PD is current and all stars are aligned well they may call you for interview for GC even before your H1 interview (although this is not very likely to happen!) but it would not hurt.


    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP.


    Entirely unrelated question. To make it clear, let me ask you: Were you IN US during that 3 months unpaid leave and you were on H1?? in that case you were out of status for those three months. If that is the case, that might come in your way if they notice it. They may even deny H1 stamp on that basis. and they can raise that during CP interview as well. Talk to your lawyer. If this is the case, it may be safe to go through the route of first getting H1 stamp, come to US and file 485. (once you enter on a valid stamp, all prior out of status violations are sort of forgiven and so they will not create any problem at 485 stage)

    Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    You dont have to be working for the sponsoring employer at the time of either 485 approval or at the time of CP approval. All you need to have is a letter from employer that says, they will hire you permanently for the job described in your PERM on a permanent basis. That's it. And you and your employer should have good faith intention to do so once GC is approved. GC is for the future job.


    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I dont know the precise answer to this question. I think once they receive notification from DOS (which by itself takes few months); they do name check, local police clearance etc and once those things are in line, and your PD is current they will call you for the interview...this may be few months.

    Good Luck.





    2010 Heart physiology/anatomy physiology of heart. physiology of heart.
  • physiology of heart.



  • PALLO
    04-20 03:45 PM
    Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best



    more...


    physiology of heart. Schematic of a rat heart.
  • Schematic of a rat heart.



  • dixie
    08-21 08:49 PM
    1. To be fair to all, Ask all h1b's to gain 2 - 3 years of US experience, before filing for GC. (2 years of Paystub at the minumum and or tax returns).



    What sort of "fairness" do you hope to achieve by delaying new GC applicants ? Given the current pace of visa number availability, it is going to be 2015 or so before a 2006 PD for EB-3 becomes current and USCIS gets to it. Does that not already take care of "fairness" with respect to older applicants ?

    For a new GC applicant who is looking at another 8-9 years wait to file 485 (I am one of them and there are plenty on this forum) it is more important than ever to lock a PD asap. Even assuming it is in larger interest of all of us, how will you educate an average lawmaker of all these intricacies ? We are having a tough time as it is distinguishing ourselves from the illegals.





    hair section through the heart physiology of heart. Figure 1 shows the heart#39;s
  • Figure 1 shows the heart#39;s



  • tnite
    08-06 08:39 AM
    ...bump...



    more...


    physiology of heart. Dog Heart Anatomy and Function
  • Dog Heart Anatomy and Function



  • nixstor
    07-11 11:09 AM
    Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.
    :mad:

    Premium processing does not necessarily mean that it should be done in 15 days. It depends on the complexity of the application. We all know how complex 485 is because of the name check.

    The premium processing can cost 1000-1500/more for 485 and should be done in 6 months. They can use the PP money to expedite their name checks. I am not sure what kind of issues USCIS will have implementing this





    hot Physiology: The Heart - physiology of heart. The human heart
  • The human heart



  • vegasbaby
    02-19 07:12 PM
    thanks guys for making the effort to understand my situation.

    I now need a couple of clarifications:

    Pune_guy, you are spot on in your interpretation that it would be a hard sell for an eb-2 application with the current employer.

    So now, if i do change a job, i would have to use my ead and hence i would have to join as an engineer(because my understanding is, even though my current role is business development, my gc application is for an engineer role and hence any new job based on ead would have to be that of an engineer).

    Is that understanding correct? - yes.

    Further, the new eb-2 application from my would-be employer would be for an engineer position - why? Your new eb2 application is altogether a new application. So even if currently you are with a company as engineer, they can file a new eb2 as business development. Because, this is application for future job, not your current job.

    Are my assumptions correct?

    Thanks much

    check above -



    more...


    house physiology of heart cells, physiology of heart. Images: Heart 01 | Heart 02
  • Images: Heart 01 | Heart 02



  • amitjoey
    07-09 04:23 PM
    Gave it 5 star, and posted a comment.





    tattoo HEART_PHYSIOLO physiology of heart. Heart Physiology : the
  • Heart Physiology : the



  • daniel_leavitt2000
    February 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
    I have a Sony DSC F717. I got it to photograph model trains, so it is almost lways in macro mode. Frequently, the image blurs toawrds the back, even when set at the highest F-stop. The subject is usially about 5-12 inches away from the camera, depending on the model I am photographing. The models are about an inch high and up to 10 inches long.

    I suspect a wide angle lense should help this, but sony has two available for their 58MM bezel. Am i right on this? Basically i want close up on full manual with
    as good a depth of fied as possible. Here are the choises:

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLMHG07A

    This one costs $150, includes two peice glass.

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLHG0758

    This one is $400, and is a three peice glass.

    Both have the same .7x magnification. Wich one should I get?



    more...


    pictures Normally, your heart#39;s physiology of heart. anatomy of the heart
  • anatomy of the heart



  • NWISE
    03-31 02:59 PM
    If there is a loophole and it is being exploited, plug the loophole, not scrap the program. If my head hurts, I don't cut off my head.
    And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
    Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
    P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
    My 2 cents.





    dresses The human heart physiology of heart. Blood Flow Through the Heart:
  • Blood Flow Through the Heart:



  • baladev
    05-04 09:58 AM
    Here is the link for sending email to senators

    http://senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm


    Dev



    more...


    makeup Schematic of a rat heart. physiology of heart. physiology of heart cells,
  • physiology of heart cells,



  • HV000
    03-04 05:24 PM
    But for a small number -- but still significant, and certainly to the individual, significant -- if their name crops up and it's an older case, and it's in a file somewhere, someone has got to hunt it down. And to be perfectly honest, that is not a top priority job for an agent, is to go through an old paper record sitting in a warehouse.


    This is called INTENTIONAL DERILICTION of duty!!! USCIS/FBI spent time on other things while harassing immigrants with inordinate delay in providing benefits!!!





    girlfriend Heart Physiology : the physiology of heart. on the heart physiology.
  • on the heart physiology.



  • kaisersose
    07-15 01:00 PM
    Hi Friends,

    My Wife recently switched from H4 to EAD and started working on the EAD. She is currently doing consulting with a small company. Will she require to file a change of status with USCIS indicating that she changed from H4 to EAD.

    Appreciate any assistance !

    EAD is not a status. So how does her status change?





    hairstyles Dog Heart Anatomy and Function physiology of heart. heart. Deoxygenated blood
  • heart. Deoxygenated blood



  • thomachan72
    03-07 09:32 AM
    Deadline added to this initiative to decide whether to proceed or not.
    please see post below for details.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here-104.html#post2412248



    [QUote = ashwin_27]

    As suggested by several members on this thread, IV has set a goal of April 30th, 2011 to determine if there is even enough appetite within the EB community to proceed with this USCIS Admin Fix initiative or not.
    As we know the initial goal was to use this survey to determine how many members will be benefitted by I-485 filing without current priority date. Rough calculations using PERM data showed that at least 50-70K folks are waiting to file I-485 since July 2007 (around 5K-6K out of this number are those with PDs prior to June/July 2007 missed the July 2007 boat).
    So far we have had around 1200 such members respond. We need to see support of at least 5000 members in order for IV to launch the public action items. These action items include, but are not limited to, writing en-masse (i.e. in thousands) over 2-3 weeks to several concerned departments about the need for this USCIS administrative fix. Few other very interesting proposals/ideas are also being considered. All we need is our folks to BELIEVE that this initiative is worth investing in.
    The IV forum is the best place for the impacted EB community to gather and that is why the number of votes on the survey is a great indication of our frustration and motivation to work with IV for this important admin fix.
    So, we now have a Deadline and an Objective. It is up to our impacted members to decide on whether to still stick to silly excuses (why should I become a member, why should i vote on survey etc etc.) or DO something about getting this admin fix. It is surprising that we are not more desperate for this fix and are not convincing and pushing IV harder and harder to start working with USCIS to allow I485 filing with current PD (and all the benefits like EAD, AP that go with it).
    Are we more comfortable with the alternative - Waiting endelesslly to file I-485 (at least 2-5 years for post July 2007 folks from any category), keep depending on H1B extensions in an uncertain immigration scenario where H1B RFE's, rejections, visa denials due to "admin processing" etc are on a steep rise? The choice is ours to make.
    As a final reminder - please act and convince your friends/colleagues to participate in this initiative and send ivcoordinator@gmail.com the details requested below.
    Please keep following and participating on this thread to show your desperation for this fix.

    Good post but we need more information.
    How many members does IV have in total?
    What % out of that total has not filed 485 yet?
    Only if we know these two can we say that you need 5000 to go ahead with this plan.
    I think 5000 might be too big a number given the total membership and number of those who have already filed 485.
    1200 seems to be a good number.





    Munna Bhai
    07-12 12:08 PM
    This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.

    Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.


    yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.

    I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.

    Thanks,
    -M





    kaisersose
    12-07 12:19 PM
    Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)

    I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?

    I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?

    As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question

    I have my EAD for a rainy day.

    In some cases where transfers from one center to another affected the RD, the concept is gray. if you are a risk taker you can try to swing it, but I do not recommend it. Check the RD on your 485 receipt. If it is 180 days from that date you are fine.

    The only problem that can come by moving earlier is your employer may revoke your 140. There is no reason for them to do it, except out of spite (earlier they had the advantage of reusing the labor for someone else). If your relations with your employer will be smooth even after you move on, then that risk is alleviated.

    Also remember that your 140 should be approved before you invoke AC21 to avoid potential problems from that area.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment