Tuesday, June 14, 2011

007 wallpaper

images Anushka-Sharma-Wallpaper-007 007 wallpaper. Bentley 007 wallpaper - 3792
  • Bentley 007 wallpaper - 3792



  • for_gc
    05-09 12:49 PM
    I will like to attend. I will be travelling from Orlando, FL. One person.





    wallpaper Bentley 007 wallpaper - 3792 007 wallpaper. Mercedes E Class 007 wallpaper
  • Mercedes E Class 007 wallpaper



  • irrational
    06-18 10:37 PM
    Folks,
    I am due for an EAD renewal. However, my I-485 Receipt Notice got lost in mail. :(

    Can I still e-file. A lot of you said, we have to send a copy of the receipt notice as a supporting document. Can I do without it.

    Any pointers would be really appreciated.

    Thank You

    -Bipin





    007 wallpaper. Vidya-Balan-Wallpaper-007.jpg
  • Vidya-Balan-Wallpaper-007.jpg



  • jnraajan
    03-20 05:19 PM
    The best time for seeing any good result for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of 2008. Precisely, from Nov-02-2008 till the day, the new president swears in.

    If you go through the records of the past presidencies, you can see one interesting thing: Whenever the presidency changes from one person to another, that period is the best to make any sweeping changes that can be done administratively. Bill clinton passed many executive orders during the last 1.5 months of his presidency. The reason for this is: the ruling party will not oppose this as the election is over. The new president will also not oppose this as the election is over and the bad blood of any of this action will not fall on him as well. On top of that, the new president need not address any contentious issues as an initiative from his side. If the old president started something, he could always portray that, he is making the situation better.

    The best example for this kind of presidential action: There is a proposal from many parts of the political spectrum to lift the cuban embargo. No one is ready to do that as everyone is scared how it will affect them. If the passing president does this during the last 1.5 months, the blame will only fall on the president and it will not fall on the party or the opposition or on the new president. At the same time, the passing president will be portrayed in the history as someone who did some sweeping change.

    Once the new president swears in, he won't be in a position to do sweeping changes as there is always a concern for second term, approval rating etc etc.

    Well, the best time for lobbying in the next 8 years would be the end of this year, after Nov 2.

    It is true what you are saying, but only partially. The outgoing President cannot change the laws. He can only do what could be an administrative fix. So, lobbying for these administrative fixes is the campaign that we already started. Hopefully, The President can do that.





    2011 Mercedes E Class 007 wallpaper 007 wallpaper. Orlando Bloom Wallpaper 007
  • Orlando Bloom Wallpaper 007



  • Templarian
    04-23 07:01 PM
    ^Don't lie to him. Spyrl your going to need to remove your current DX9 card or DX10 card and put in a DX7 when your testing.

    for real though, all DX10 cards are backwards compatible with DX9L. SDL is pretty much compatible with everything your heart will ever want.



    more...


    007 wallpaper. james bond wallpaper
  • james bond wallpaper



  • digital2k
    08-03 06:27 PM
    *





    007 wallpaper. wallpaper of picture007d c
  • wallpaper of picture007d c



  • andymajumder
    12-12 03:59 PM
    It would be interesting to see though... if we have even a single person on this forum with EB2 priority date before Jan1 2000.
    Basically, that means USCIS won't issuing any EB2 india and at the end of the fiscal year we will hear of visa numbers being wasted again.



    more...


    007 wallpaper. James Bond 007 Wallpaper Slide
  • James Bond 007 Wallpaper Slide



  • pammk
    06-01 06:33 PM
    Interview Date: Friday May 6, 2011
    My Employment Model: E/V/C = employer/vendor/client. Working with the same employer for 5th year now and after initial H1b (3 years) this is my second H1 B renewal)
    Visa Officer: A Lady
    Visa Officer's comments to me: Everything looks good but we need to do some additional admin review.
    Documents requested: The application packet my company gave me. These were returned to me at the conclusion of the interview which lasted for about 3-4 minutes.
    Subsequent correspondence: after interview I got a couple of emails (one email per week) asking me to submit the documents (I129, client letter, and any supporting documents)
    Current status: last correspondence via email was on May 13th, no response as of yet.

    Am I experiencing this because of my employment model? Any comments from anyone?
    Did anyone else have similar experience? Anyone from Southeast Asia?





    2010 Vidya-Balan-Wallpaper-007.jpg 007 wallpaper. Anushka-Sharma-Wallpaper-007
  • Anushka-Sharma-Wallpaper-007



  • jsb
    12-31 10:59 AM
    Dear friends,

    My h1 is valid till Dec 2009. H1 stamping is expired in passport in Oct 2007.
    My AP is approved. I am planning to travel in Jan 2008. Can I us AP to reenter in Feb 2008 and continue working on H1 or do I have to use EAD to work?

    Thanks
    MOnica
    Not sure. AP allows to enter the contry because your AOS is pending. In the meantime until decision on your AOS made, you work on whatever status (H1, EAD etc.). As your H1 stamp has expired, you might need to use EAD.



    more...


    007 wallpaper. James bond wallpapers 007
  • James bond wallpapers 007



  • morchu
    04-22 09:48 AM
    Yes to both questions.
    Priority date can be retained only after 140 approval.

    I have seen PERM applications get approved with multiple locations mentioned.
    But it is on a case by case basis. You may need to prove the requirement for multiple location.

    Thanks Morchu for clarifying this. I do not want to be unlawful at anytime. That's why I am trying to understand this process as best as possible and then plan accordingly. so when you say this "You are NOT loosing "anything" by filing a second LC at the new location. You keep your priority date, and PERM is fast and I-140 processing time is 4 months or so" the only way to retain priority date is with approved I-140 .

    Secondly, I read online either at this forum or at Murthy that one can include as part of "ETA form 9089" (Application for Permanent Employment Certification) a clause which states that the person "may be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States". Is it true? And is it used widely by employers to retain flexibility?

    Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!





    hair Orlando Bloom Wallpaper 007 007 wallpaper. goldeneye 007 wallpaper
  • goldeneye 007 wallpaper



  • Libra
    08-31 12:01 PM
    All midwest members please go to this thread and cast your vote

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599



    more...


    007 wallpaper. Sneha-Wallpaper-007.jpg
  • Sneha-Wallpaper-007.jpg



  • needhelp!
    03-09 01:59 PM
    Some of you have been receiving the USCIS response about your FOIA request.

    Please use the following template to compose your response (you may email it to the address provided)


    ______________________________________

    Email: uscis.foia@dhs.gov
    Fax: (816) 350-5785

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
    National Records Center, FOIA/PA Office
    P. O. Box 648010
    Lee�s Summit, MO 64064-8010


    Dear FOIA officer,

    Thank you for responding to my FOIA request NRCXXXXXXX dated mm/dd/yyyy. I would like to know more information about the following.

    (1) Can NRC extract data based on the country of birth or Nationality given that Country of Chargeability is not captured until the end of the adjudication process?

    (2) I would like to know how long will NRC take to provide a response once I pay the fee. I am not looking for an exact number of days. How ever, an estimate of how long it will take to provide the information sought would be very helpful.

    You asked me to define the priority date.

    Priority date is the date on which a permanent labor certification was filed for a beneficiary and based on which an underlying I-140 petition is applied. For cases without an underlying labor certification, Priority Date is the date on which the I-140 petition was applied for. Priority date is NOT the date USCIS has received the AOS/I-485 application. For example, An applicant with a priority date of 12/10/2001 might have filed the AOS/485 on 07/19/2007 and another applicant with a prioirty date of 04/23/2004 might have filed the AOS/485 on 07/30/2005. INA act prescribes that the priority date be used in granting permanent residency to AOS applicants. I am looking for information on pending AOS/485 applications sorted by the priority date of the applications for every quarter of the USCIS/DHS fiscal year starting from year 2001 for the requested 14 categories for primary applicants, spouses and children.

    (3) As requested in the original letter, I need the number of pending AOS petitions sorted by their Priority date and NOT USCIS receipt date or receipt notice date, Category, Country of Birth/Nationality (if available)

    Thanks,
    XXXXX





    hot james bond wallpaper 007 wallpaper. James bond wallpapers 007
  • James bond wallpapers 007



  • CADude
    07-27 12:57 PM
    You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D

    But you are correct for RD :)


    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.



    more...


    house Scarlett Johansson 007 007 wallpaper. Wallpaper   1280px X 1024px
  • Wallpaper 1280px X 1024px



  • texcan
    09-14 05:22 PM
    hi there,

    How about giving others some perpective about case timeline etc, so that they can answer question better.

    Please update your signature with case details.

    Just a suggestion, dont be offended.





    tattoo wallpaper of picture007d c 007 wallpaper. Maria Bello Wallpaper 007
  • Maria Bello Wallpaper 007



  • anilsal
    03-09 05:54 PM
    I had dream last night, part of which I still remember.

    As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
    I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
    I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.

    And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.

    And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.

    Quite fun to read.



    more...


    pictures James Bond 007 Wallpaper Slide 007 wallpaper. Bond 007 Animated iphone
  • Bond 007 Animated iphone



  • Savi
    07-07 09:47 PM
    And here is the answer (unless I haven't digged back far enough!)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5990


    BTW, I am curious as to who first proposed this idea.





    dresses James bond wallpapers 007 007 wallpaper. James bond wallpapers 007
  • James bond wallpapers 007



  • Motivated
    10-26 01:38 PM
    Irrespective of political parties or the issues, I am proud of this Indian guy standing up against "fair and balanced fox news"

    he must be a citizen (since he is chairman of Milwaukee, WI, Dem party) - wonder if IV members from the area could approach him to stand up for us too..........

    Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/26/fox-news-wisconsin-democrats_n_774164.html)



    more...


    makeup James bond wallpapers 007 007 wallpaper. Scarlett Johansson 007
  • Scarlett Johansson 007



  • cram
    10-09 07:06 PM
    please anybody????????





    girlfriend Maria Bello Wallpaper 007 007 wallpaper. Bhavana-Wallpaper-007.jpg
  • Bhavana-Wallpaper-007.jpg



  • sureshvd
    10-15 11:15 AM
    Hi svr_76,
    By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.





    hairstyles Sneha-Wallpaper-007.jpg 007 wallpaper. wallpaper, james bond
  • wallpaper, james bond



  • EB-VoiceImmigration
    09-07 03:17 PM
    How about even a much better solution, learn your country's national language......:)

    My Initial reaction to this post and others(including the one who said he is from AP .. but I believe in reality he is not..) who think every one in india should learn hindi.

    --> FCUK U. Who the hell are you to say this ?

    Now.. lets dicuss...

    It is not even a requirement in India to learn hindi. Why in the world it is required to access a forum based on US EB immigration?

    Dont get zealous of raise of south in IT and lets not make a debate on what people are doing in our part of the world. It will never end.





    thomachan72
    07-06 11:55 AM
    Answers to your questions.
    (a) That could be tough, but check with your attorney. Or check if you or your husband's company has any unused LCs. Remember that LC substituion can be done only until July 17th (could be 16 or 18th, please get this confirmed), so you have to act fast.
    (b) No.
    (c) No. I am almost sure even if you have an approved I-140, it still isn't enough to get an H-1B extension. Your best bet would be to work on an EAD if you were eligible to apply for 485. Talk to your attorney.

    Good luck

    Thanks,
    Jayant
    ?????????





    prolegalimmi
    03-02 03:01 PM
    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee

    Berkeleybee,

    Appreciate your response, will get the wheels moving from my side and contact you with any strategies I can come up with.

    Can you please send me an pm with your email id please.

    Thx !



    No comments:

    Post a Comment