Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door

images LAND ROVER Freelander 2.0 Td4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander TD4
  • Land Rover Freelander TD4



  • Marphad
    03-26 06:01 PM
    I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?





    wallpaper Land Rover Freelander TD4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4
  • Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4



  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:07 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!





    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander 2 2.2
  • Land Rover Freelander 2 2.2



  • snathan
    03-31 01:42 PM
    You were one of them, if I remember right..
    However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.

    When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D

    Care to explain...? I never used this in any argument.





    2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 2.0 TD4
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 2.0 TD4



  • gc_kaavaali
    05-21 01:55 PM
    Are you sure? it is going to be too much pain....

    It is no longer available.



    more...


    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander TD4 Auto
  • Land Rover Freelander TD4 Auto



  • sbmallik
    07-23 01:55 PM
    In the stated situation, I would opt for changing the I-485 case to consular processing.





    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land+rover+freelander+2004
  • Land+rover+freelander+2004



  • sheela
    07-11 06:08 PM
    I am in the same boat. I spoke to my Attorney and she says, it is not an issue. They will ask for finger prints when they start looking at your case.

    FP is a definite requirement before AOS is adjudicated. No fp will delay decision. Remember 'low-hanging-fruits' once visa numbers are available



    more...


    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander 2 LAND
  • Land Rover Freelander 2 LAND



  • VisaExpert
    08-18 04:53 PM
    The above blog doesn't have up to date information. I had my visa appointment last month and it went very smooth. I felt confident too not only about the interview but also about the surroundings......thanks to the blog below.
    H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)





    2010 Land Rover Freelander 2 2.2 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. LAND ROVER Freelander 2.0 Td4
  • LAND ROVER Freelander 2.0 Td4



  • mytrix76
    01-10 01:20 PM
    My wife's H1 is valid until 2009. We have to travel to Canada very soon and she will return on AP (EAD approved). Can she continue on H1 for the sponsoring company as it is or any amendment/filing has to be done to regain the H1 status. I dont want her to switch to EAD (just in case things go wrong down the lane)
    I read a couple of conflicting articles on this. From this link i interpret that one can continue on H1 after entering US on AP
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html
    "An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval."

    Can some one please throw some light.

    Thanks



    more...


    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 e
  • Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 e



  • pappu
    03-05 09:01 PM
    check the news of the testimony posted by me last month. As per DHS this money was to be also used for enforcement.





    hair LAND ROVER FREELANDER 2.0 TD4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Landrover freelander 2 TD4
  • Landrover freelander 2 TD4



  • indio0617
    12-07 09:56 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.


    You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.



    more...


    2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. 2004 Land Rover Freelander TD4
  • 2004 Land Rover Freelander TD4



  • bikram_das_in
    09-08 11:35 AM
    Could be collect call. I would not trust this.





    hot Land Rover Freelander TD4 Auto 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. 2006 Land Rover Freelander Td4
  • 2006 Land Rover Freelander Td4



  • aaren253
    02-19 02:51 AM
    ok i 16 and i want to go to pasadena art center for transportation...and i want to know is their llike a art school that i can go to to help me create a portfolio and enhance my skills in sketching.



    more...


    house Land Rover Freelander Diesel 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander - Air
  • Land Rover Freelander - Air



  • eb3_nepa
    02-21 03:43 PM
    I had mailed and faxed sen Specter's office asking for an appointment. Spoke to Mr Kenneth Altman, the immigration incharge. He said there was no point in an appointment, since their office is WELL AWARE of the Retrogression problem all over the country. He DID however say, i could mail him the Powerpoint presentation and he would take a look at it. I will Do that this week.





    tattoo Land+rover+freelander+2004 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander cars
  • Land Rover Freelander cars



  • tisha
    11-05 03:17 PM
    Hi,
    I actually have an O-1 non immigrant visa that will expire in about 6 months, I also have so many doubts, hope you can help me.
    1. Do you know if I-140 Premium Processing is available for EB-1A (extraordinary ability immigrant alien) with an employment based petition?
    2. If it is, can I file together the I-140 and I-485 (with premium processing)and does this will make the process faster or do you recommend to do them separately?
    3. After filing the I-140 can I travel or do I need a special permission?
    Thank you very much for your help



    more...


    pictures Land Rover Freelander 2 LAND 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander 2 .0
  • Land Rover Freelander 2 .0



  • raju6855
    02-06 09:49 AM
    What number do you call?

    Thx





    dresses 2006 Land Rover Freelander Td4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land rover freelander price
  • Land rover freelander price



  • CRAZYMONK
    03-18 02:38 PM
    Your exemployer is very clever. He took all steps to not leave any evidence behind. The 5 months you are talking about, he is not liable as you are outside the US. If you are here in US and he did'nt paid, then its a differnt story.
    In the offer letter he gave, when you joined, is there any thing mentioned about vacation pay?



    more...


    makeup Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 e 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander Diesel
  • Land Rover Freelander Diesel



  • snathan
    02-01 09:35 PM
    Q. Who is an optimist?
    A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D

    Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.

    How come a wife can have another wife...:D if you are not aware the OP is a girl.

    You didnt tell which movie cd...?





    girlfriend Land Rover Freelander cars 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander Diesel
  • Land Rover Freelander Diesel



  • amslonewolf
    08-15 11:45 PM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..





    hairstyles 2004 Land Rover Freelander TD4 2004 Land Rover Freelander Td4 5door. Land Rover Freelander Diesel
  • Land Rover Freelander Diesel



  • sjhugoose
    February 15th, 2004, 05:54 PM
    I have a Sony DSC F717. I got it to photograph model trains, so it is almost lways in macro mode. Frequently, the image blurs toawrds the back, even when set at the highest F-stop. The subject is usially about 5-12 inches away from the camera, depending on the model I am photographing. The models are about an inch high and up to 10 inches long.

    I suspect a wide angle lense should help this, but sony has two available for their 58MM bezel. Am i right on this? Basically i want close up on full manual with
    as good a depth of fied as possible. Here are the choises:

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLMHG07A

    This one costs $150, includes two peice glass.

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLHG0758

    This one is $400, and is a three peice glass.

    Both have the same .7x magnification. Wich one should I get?


    Your experiencing an effect called Depth of Field(DOF). This is commen and usally you want to minimize it for effect but not in your case.

    You will need to learn to use a DOF calculator, there is one on this site but it does not include the 2/3" sensor sive you camera has. A better one for you right now may be this calculator here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp5700/page2.asp

    Using this you can determine the distance you need, focal length and distance to subject to obtain the desired DOF. Currently on the wide end of your camera, you'll need to move about a 1.5 feet from the focus point with f8 to get the DOF you desire. If you get the WA adaptor you'll be able to move closer to about .9 feet from the focus point and still obtain the DOF you desire.

    You'll never be able to be within 5 inches from the object and obtain the DOF you desire, it simply is not possible with you camera. As to which WA adaptor to get? I don't know. I've never used anything of the sort so I can not answer that question for you.

    Scott





    AB1275
    12-12 01:04 PM
    What was the REF about?

    As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM

    I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.





    NikNikon
    June 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
    Did you see my comment on this shot in the gallery, because I said the same exact thing "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, like I said there, great shot, Anders would be proud. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment