Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger

images VW Scirocco Rieger-Widebody Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger
  • VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger



  • spicy_guy
    11-24 04:47 PM
    I prefer in this order.

    - WellsFargo Money Transfer Service
    - SBI
    - ICICI





    wallpaper VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Volkswagen Scirocco R Cup Car
  • Volkswagen Scirocco R Cup Car



  • perm2gc
    01-27 11:05 AM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:
    Congrats!!!





    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger VW Scirocco
  • Rieger VW Scirocco



  • uppu1977
    05-21 08:18 AM
    If you are driving close to the US border, they will check your documents.

    I have driven to Brownsville, TX several times from Houston, and 150 miles north of the southern border, there is a check post which will stop each & every US bound car for immigration status check.

    My wife & I keep a photocpy copy of all the pages of our passports, I-797's, EAD's even while driving in our city and carry the originals if we are driving out of the city- Just in case if we are asked by a cop or sheriff about our immigration status we don't want to get grilled.





    2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R Cup Car Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. sporty Volkswagen Scirocco
  • sporty Volkswagen Scirocco



  • skdskd
    08-31 11:21 AM
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/



    more...


    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger has brought out a
  • Rieger has brought out a



  • mna123
    07-30 05:38 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.





    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Volkswagen Scirocco
  • Volkswagen Scirocco



  • morchu
    05-22 01:15 AM
    You can gain passive income.
    You cannot materially participate in the operations of the firm (employee).
    A member not necessarily be materially participating in the operations of the firm.
    Income from profit on an investment is passive.



    more...


    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. VW Scirocco Rieger op Full
  • VW Scirocco Rieger op Full



  • senthil1
    04-01 07:25 PM
    If extension is denied it is better to leave asap especially within 30 days. More the delay more problem while applying any visa in Consulate in future.

    Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
    I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
    Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
    I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!





    2010 Rieger VW Scirocco Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. VW Scirocco Rieger-Widebody
  • VW Scirocco Rieger-Widebody



  • greencardvow
    07-20 08:22 PM
    Does anyone know what happens when the original hard copy of PERM is lost. Can one file 140 with just the copy that you can get online from DOL site



    more...


    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Volkswagen Scirocco
  • Volkswagen Scirocco



  • xu1
    09-12 07:08 PM
    -----------

    I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
    You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
    This needs probably more insight..

    I don't think that was necessarily true.. An H1b woman on maternity leave, even if unpaid, is legal in status. At least that's what the lawyer advised my wife.

    Please ask your (company's) lawyear..





    hair sporty Volkswagen Scirocco Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. The unique VW Scirocco has
  • The unique VW Scirocco has



  • greenguru
    03-31 06:37 PM
    Here is the process for porting

    1. Apply for EB2
    2. Apply for I-140 under EB-2. Attached your old EB3 I-140 and request for a porting.

    3. If you applied for 485 already then mention the A# so your 485 will get approved automatically.

    Hope this helps.

    CHeers, GG



    more...


    Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger
  • VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger



  • hanu0913
    10-08 03:12 PM
    Your sentences are confusing. Please no offense.

    You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.

    My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.

    All the best.

    so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?





    hot Rieger has brought out a Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger VW Scirocco 3
  • Rieger VW Scirocco 3



  • Daffy_Duck
    January 12th, 2005, 06:31 PM
    Great shots Lecter. Here's my attempt except the colors are selectively desaturated.
    http://www.pbase.com/eclecticphoto/image/38548124.jpg



    more...


    house Rieger VW Scirocco Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger VW Scirocco
  • Rieger VW Scirocco



  • GC_1000Watt
    07-28 05:42 PM
    So, I was talking to one of the attorneys and he mentioned that one should contest the denial within 30 days and as long as it is approved, we don't have any problem. But, if the MTR is rejected, then all the days that have been accumulated after the denial will be in illegal status.
    What is the probability of cases of MTR getting approved after the relevant documents have been published?
    For the client letter denial reason, did anybody furnish further documents?
    Appreciate your inputs

    I was in same situation last year and as suggested by a very good lawyer, instead of filing MTR, me and my company re-applied under premium processing. I got the extension with I-94 within 10 days after I re-applied.
    MTR is time cosuming and all the time you will be worried about it. Also if MTR gets denied for any reason then you are putting yourself in big trouble.

    I would suggest you to reapply with solid paperwork under premium processing. Don't forget to ask your lawyer to include a cover letter telling USCIS about the earlier denial and why they should reconsider the case based on the attached documents.

    That worked for me like a dream and hope it works for you as well.
    Good luck friend!





    tattoo Volkswagen Scirocco Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. VW Scirocco Rieger Tuning
  • VW Scirocco Rieger Tuning



  • vybe3142
    07-25 12:03 AM
    thanks much, ...

    i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
    Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.



    more...


    pictures VW Scirocco Rieger op Full Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger VW Scirocco 3
  • Rieger VW Scirocco 3



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-12 09:35 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Congratulations! Have a free life.





    dresses Rieger VW Scirocco 3 Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. weitere VW - Scirocco
  • weitere VW - Scirocco



  • Harivinder
    04-12 06:54 PM
    Nice thoughts Harvinder,
    But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..

    Hi singhsa3,
    Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.



    more...


    makeup Volkswagen Scirocco Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger VW Scirocco
  • Rieger VW Scirocco



  • freedom_fighter
    01-15 09:22 AM
    anyidea how long does it take for the actual card to come, after getting the CPO email. I checked my status says, welcome notice sent something.

    How long does it take to get the actual card after approval notice is sent.





    girlfriend VW Scirocco Rieger Tuning Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Rieger Volkswagen Scirocco
  • Rieger Volkswagen Scirocco



  • Almond
    06-17 09:57 PM
    I have been to Infopass at least four times in last two years. It depends on service rep on the window. Some of them are very cooperative and will try to answer most of your questions but others may not answer anything. I has an appointment yesterday to figure out about Background check which has been pending for last six months. Service rep on window only told me that it is still pending, she won't say when was it ordered which part of it is pending.. I tried to impress upon her but, she got up and walk away. It was such a waste of my time...

    It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...

    Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.





    hairstyles VW Scirocco tuning by Rieger Volkswagen Scirocco Rieger. Volkswagen Scirocco: Rieger
  • Volkswagen Scirocco: Rieger



  • don840
    04-10 10:58 AM
    bump





    jnraajan
    04-08 04:48 PM
    Is someone working to fix the issues with the IV Tracker? It is such an important tool, but still has bugs to be resolved.

    When you try to restrict by country or Country of charge, it doesnt bring back any results.

    Also, if you try to sory by priority date, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
    =======================

    Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.

    A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
    Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better

    Active members are requested to urge others to update their profile details for the tracker. If you find someone's profile has fake details, please give them a red dot.

    Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally
    - Admin

    =====================





    virtual55
    02-20 08:44 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf



    No comments:

    Post a Comment