Ramba
05-14 04:27 PM
Guys,
The timing of this visa bulletin is suspicious. Right at the nick of time, when the senate is discussing increasing EB quotas, this news comes in. Plus they are saying that there will be forward movement, in the EB cut-off dates in the coming months to rhyme with the current negotatitions in Congress on CIR/ SKIL.
IV should not step behind in their legislation efforts. Even, if visa bulletin dates are current today, they might retrogress later, when the I-485 application starts to process (Current I-485 processing time shows applications processing as of Sept. 10, 2006, which is 8 months before). No one knows, if eight months from now, the cut-off dates will retrogress further or advance, due to the BEC closing out in Sept. 2007 and PERM applications processed from March 2005 onwards.
This may be a valid suspiecion, we may not ruled out ...
The timing of this visa bulletin is suspicious. Right at the nick of time, when the senate is discussing increasing EB quotas, this news comes in. Plus they are saying that there will be forward movement, in the EB cut-off dates in the coming months to rhyme with the current negotatitions in Congress on CIR/ SKIL.
IV should not step behind in their legislation efforts. Even, if visa bulletin dates are current today, they might retrogress later, when the I-485 application starts to process (Current I-485 processing time shows applications processing as of Sept. 10, 2006, which is 8 months before). No one knows, if eight months from now, the cut-off dates will retrogress further or advance, due to the BEC closing out in Sept. 2007 and PERM applications processed from March 2005 onwards.
This may be a valid suspiecion, we may not ruled out ...
wallpaper sarah palin legs. Palin played
ReDrUmNZ
02-04 07:43 PM
I'm loving the swarm! :)
jasonmc86
07-27 06:55 AM
I've also found that the dataset actually updates inside the program so that seems to be working alright however just the writing of any xml file after a openFileDialog is used doesnt seem to write.
2011 sarah palin legs pictures
GCWhru
09-18 02:08 PM
It is very surprising to see many 2004 numbers still pending. I know 2006 cases were processed in high numbers, but didn't expect these many 2004 pending cases.
more...
anurakt
12-27 09:31 AM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )
140jibjab
01-11 11:06 AM
When you apply for H4 for the new wife. Make sure you take the follwoing:
1. Divorce Decree.
2. New Marraige registration(India Marraige Registration). Take the Marraige certificate and the Copy of the Application(Application you provide at the local authority to get your new marraige registered). Also make sure you Check the Divorced in the application. US consulate wants to make sure you have given the right info to the Local authorities).
3. Based on your H1, your new wife will get her H4 stamped.(been through it so it works like a charm).
All the best
Thank you so much...
What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???
1. Divorce Decree.
2. New Marraige registration(India Marraige Registration). Take the Marraige certificate and the Copy of the Application(Application you provide at the local authority to get your new marraige registered). Also make sure you Check the Divorced in the application. US consulate wants to make sure you have given the right info to the Local authorities).
3. Based on your H1, your new wife will get her H4 stamped.(been through it so it works like a charm).
All the best
Thank you so much...
What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???
more...
chi_shark
03-25 03:47 PM
BTW isn't I-485 for a future job ? How does the current work location matter ?
thats what scared me when i read this thread... so, basically, they are using even the pending 485s to raise issues on 140 etc... this i bad stuff.
thats what scared me when i read this thread... so, basically, they are using even the pending 485s to raise issues on 140 etc... this i bad stuff.
2010 had Sarah Palin#39;s legs.
ganguteli
06-19 05:09 PM
You made a good point...US media highlights issues based on what it likes and presents it to the people the way they want it to be. US hates 'Ahmedinejad' so they are highighting the opponents..as if the opponent would have been any different for the US..
Do you think Indian Media is fair and impartial?
They do not have the courage to criticize Sonia Gandhi and family?
Do you think Indian Media is fair and impartial?
They do not have the courage to criticize Sonia Gandhi and family?
more...
rajuseattle
04-27 01:16 PM
Blog Feeds
Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.
Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.
hair sarah palin shorts
Prashanthi
10-20 05:52 PM
Hi,
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
You should apply based on April 16, 2010, you can file 6 months in advace which means you can file now, you will get an approval for 3 years based on the approved I-140.
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
You should apply based on April 16, 2010, you can file 6 months in advace which means you can file now, you will get an approval for 3 years based on the approved I-140.
more...

samcam
05-18 04:30 PM
Welcome to our newest member sheul.
hot sarah palin legs photos.
VisaHelp
07-26 09:27 AM
Sure. It was an H1B transfer application. So, the RFE asked for pay stubs with company A. Also asked, if applicable, for company B's pay stubs. W2s for the whole time I was in H1 status. And my last six tax returns.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
house Sarah+palin+shorts
natrajs
06-24 11:24 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25356825/
http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/apwire/99b403f496f2ed426260e2b3b3a589c0.htm
http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/apwire/99b403f496f2ed426260e2b3b3a589c0.htm
tattoo Sarah Palin Newsweek
qualified_trash
11-07 03:14 PM
along with the letter you write, get an employment verification letter from your employer and send that with copies of your I94/visa stamp/I797 approval
more...
pictures Why Did Sarah Palin Quit?
gconmymind
08-13 06:53 PM
Hi
Whats your opinion? Do I have a chance with new updated list and 4 more publications and a letter about my leadership role?
With identical evidence, my EB2-NIW was approved at NSC.
-Please advice.
BP
A friend of mine, with similar credentials like yours (from what i can get from your post) got his GC thru EB2-NIW. He didn't have to go through lengthy labor process. His lawyer recommended against filing for EB-1. Please contact a lawyer and hope for the best
Whats your opinion? Do I have a chance with new updated list and 4 more publications and a letter about my leadership role?
With identical evidence, my EB2-NIW was approved at NSC.
-Please advice.
BP
A friend of mine, with similar credentials like yours (from what i can get from your post) got his GC thru EB2-NIW. He didn't have to go through lengthy labor process. His lawyer recommended against filing for EB-1. Please contact a lawyer and hope for the best
dresses Sarah+palin+hot+legs
raysaikat
04-30 08:55 AM
2) On the other hand, h4 prevents you from doing any kind of work while in US. Although u may still be employee of a company in other country, you CAN't work. Simple.
This is not a very meaningful statement. Do you intend to say that a person on H4 cannot cook or clean his/her house? These are also clearly "work".
Only meaningful restriction can be that a person on H4 cannot be engaged in an employer-employee relationship with a US company. In other words, a US company/individual cannot pay this individual for his/her work. Whether an Indian company is paying his/her cannot be controlled by the US laws. If that person, say, goes everyday to a physical office on the US and works there, then one may try to argue that it is really the US based branch who is paying him/her, which will be a violation. However, if s/he telecommutes from her home to India, then I really fail to see how can s/he be violating anything.
The bottomline is that all argument boils down to the definition of "work". Do you have a reference that defines the word "work" in the context of H visa?
This is not a very meaningful statement. Do you intend to say that a person on H4 cannot cook or clean his/her house? These are also clearly "work".
Only meaningful restriction can be that a person on H4 cannot be engaged in an employer-employee relationship with a US company. In other words, a US company/individual cannot pay this individual for his/her work. Whether an Indian company is paying his/her cannot be controlled by the US laws. If that person, say, goes everyday to a physical office on the US and works there, then one may try to argue that it is really the US based branch who is paying him/her, which will be a violation. However, if s/he telecommutes from her home to India, then I really fail to see how can s/he be violating anything.
The bottomline is that all argument boils down to the definition of "work". Do you have a reference that defines the word "work" in the context of H visa?
more...
makeup sarah-palin-legs-072110-xlg.
Funky_Monkey
09-10 11:32 PM
Hi, I have a quite strange situation here:
I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.
I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.
The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.
Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?
Thanks for all you comments.
I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.
I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.
The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.
Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?
Thanks for all you comments.
girlfriend Sarah Palin to conquer.

dkupadhyay
11-25 01:14 PM
Thanks for all your replies.
My new attorney has all the e-mail communication to the congressman's office and he has replied to USCIS NOID for my I-1485 with all the details. But he believes that our case is not strong enough because we have no proof about the first I-140 filing date (the first I-140 was filed by previous attorney who is not reachable any more). We just have a copy of the first I-140 receipt. Even the first I-140 application (filed by previous attorney) has no date anywhere. My new attorney tried to get the original receipt for first I-140 or even copy of the canceled check for the application fees from the previous attorney. But previous attorney is not responding. I went to the previous attorney's office several times and found his office locked all the time.
Don't know what to do. Hopefully USCIS will pay attention to the e-mail communication with congressman and will find out some way.
Is there any legal step I can take against the previous attorney for not providing me the document? Can I file any consume complaint against him?
My new attorney has all the e-mail communication to the congressman's office and he has replied to USCIS NOID for my I-1485 with all the details. But he believes that our case is not strong enough because we have no proof about the first I-140 filing date (the first I-140 was filed by previous attorney who is not reachable any more). We just have a copy of the first I-140 receipt. Even the first I-140 application (filed by previous attorney) has no date anywhere. My new attorney tried to get the original receipt for first I-140 or even copy of the canceled check for the application fees from the previous attorney. But previous attorney is not responding. I went to the previous attorney's office several times and found his office locked all the time.
Don't know what to do. Hopefully USCIS will pay attention to the e-mail communication with congressman and will find out some way.
Is there any legal step I can take against the previous attorney for not providing me the document? Can I file any consume complaint against him?
hairstyles sarah palin legs. sarah palin
rbashir
09-01 09:59 AM
Pappu
Thanks for your response, one of the RFE about my letter of experience from company A that it is not date, I mean that I have the starting dates and ending dates of my work but the letter itself does not have issue date, the RFR says that since the letter is not dated it cannot be considered, also that letter is my proof of 2 years experience prior to join company B. In your opinion how should I rectify that , should I go back to company A and ask them to issue me another letter with issue date on it and also should I ask any of my coworker from company A to issue me affidavit that I was working there. Will these options work.
Please advise.
thanks
Thanks for your response, one of the RFE about my letter of experience from company A that it is not date, I mean that I have the starting dates and ending dates of my work but the letter itself does not have issue date, the RFR says that since the letter is not dated it cannot be considered, also that letter is my proof of 2 years experience prior to join company B. In your opinion how should I rectify that , should I go back to company A and ask them to issue me another letter with issue date on it and also should I ask any of my coworker from company A to issue me affidavit that I was working there. Will these options work.
Please advise.
thanks
softa
June 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks, your reply really helped me understand a few things. First of all, for the money I can spend there isn't much of a choice (meaning what I already picked is fine for the money spent), then, even more important fact I realized is that the equipment I can afford for now, can be a starting point in my photography experience. It is more important that I use it, take photos and practice than to own expensive gear and never really use it. In the end I hope that one day in the future when I gain the needed skill I'll be able to afford a better and a more advanced equipment. So, once again, thanks a lot.
dsneyog
11-23 11:44 PM
Hi All,
I am self-filing my i-131 application this week. Here are the briefs about status:
Current Status: Working on EAD, 485-pending (July 2007 Application)
I am dependent on my husband's green-card application. I used my 6 years of H1-B and started working on EAD about 6 months back. We never applied for AP before. My husband extended his H-1B beyond 6 years as I-485 is in process.
I am tryin gto find complete list of documents for the application. I am planning to travel on Caribbean Cruise on Feb 27, 2010. I hope to get my AP approved by then. To avoid any RFIs I wnat to make sure I am sending everything that is needed.
1. Completed form I-131
2. 2 Photographs (size 2x2) with white/grey background. Head height and eye positions as per USCIS guidelines.
3. Copy of EAD
4. Copy of I-797C (I-485 receipt)
5. Copy of Arrpoved I-140
6. Copy of all pages of Current passport
7. Copy of all pages of expired passport
8. Copy of Driver's License
9. Marriage certificate (do I need this? Because I am am dependent on my Husband's 485 application)
10. Birth certificate (again do I need this. but I read somewhere)
11. Letter explaining why I qualify for AP (is there standard format for this? )
I really appreciate all help regarding this. I read many posts but most of them were about renewing AP or EAD/AP together.
Thanks a lot.
I am self-filing my i-131 application this week. Here are the briefs about status:
Current Status: Working on EAD, 485-pending (July 2007 Application)
I am dependent on my husband's green-card application. I used my 6 years of H1-B and started working on EAD about 6 months back. We never applied for AP before. My husband extended his H-1B beyond 6 years as I-485 is in process.
I am tryin gto find complete list of documents for the application. I am planning to travel on Caribbean Cruise on Feb 27, 2010. I hope to get my AP approved by then. To avoid any RFIs I wnat to make sure I am sending everything that is needed.
1. Completed form I-131
2. 2 Photographs (size 2x2) with white/grey background. Head height and eye positions as per USCIS guidelines.
3. Copy of EAD
4. Copy of I-797C (I-485 receipt)
5. Copy of Arrpoved I-140
6. Copy of all pages of Current passport
7. Copy of all pages of expired passport
8. Copy of Driver's License
9. Marriage certificate (do I need this? Because I am am dependent on my Husband's 485 application)
10. Birth certificate (again do I need this. but I read somewhere)
11. Letter explaining why I qualify for AP (is there standard format for this? )
I really appreciate all help regarding this. I read many posts but most of them were about renewing AP or EAD/AP together.
Thanks a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment