Friday, June 10, 2011

wallpaper of titanic actress

images HIGH DEFINITON COMPUTER wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.
  • wallpaper of titanic actress.



  • sammyb
    02-26 10:48 AM
    Middle of 2009 we had issue (denial) with my wife's I485 and after MTR failed I contacted the local Senator's office ... it took around 6 months to finally turn the ball and revise USCIS's earlier decision of denying the application - it was a case where we followed the process and was penalized because of technical reason by USCIS ...

    So at the end who ever you contact - this process takes time and again again the senator's office said they can only raise points with USCIS and ask them to review their prior decision - they can't say 'this looks fine pls approve ...'

    hope this helps ....

    Well, I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.

    When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.

    I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.

    Points to note are:
    1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.

    2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)

    3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.

    4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.

    Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpapers of titanic actress
  • wallpapers of titanic actress



  • gc4me
    07-17 01:44 PM
    They tell this to everybody. A very common answer. They told me so, so to my 2 other friends but in either cases, no GC was approved inspite of our PDs were current. And later it turned out that my name check is pending (don't know what is 180 rule mean) when I took Infopass.

    So don't believe those CS answering over the phone. They say name check is clear when it is not clear, they say I-485 processing date is 2006, April when processing date is 2007, April 28. Bunch of junkies or may be summer interns (all called I made around summer time).
    To be CS in USCIS the only qualification you need is to be an US Citizen with back ground check cleared and a high school diploma :-(.
    How a person can understand with the above qualification all those difficult stuff like PD, RD, AP, EAD, LC, 485, 140 !!!
    And some CS even referring my I-485 application as I-40 :-( repeatedly.

    They may have to answer so many other complicated cases in Family category as well. Like what happen when spouse gets divorced? Can one file dependent GC if he/she is gay? Some one got married one US citizen after crossing the broader illegally, can she/he get GC? Can a son/daughter from stepmother apply for GC? So don't blame them either.



    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007





    wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.
  • wallpaper of titanic actress.



  • godspeed
    01-15 09:03 AM
    I paper filed at TSC on Dec16th got approval on Jan11th, the pace is pretty good considering the holidays in between.
    There are several factor which helps aid in faster processing of the applications, mainly the required docs has to be in order and complete.





    2011 wallpapers of titanic actress wallpaper of titanic actress. Latest Wallpapers amp
  • Latest Wallpapers amp



  • tnite
    09-12 01:26 PM
    I called the USCIS customer service and was given the receipt numbers for 485,EAD and AP.The application was put in the system on Sep 8th, Saturday. Checks havent been cashed yet.
    Check my signature for the details. USCIS seems to be working overtime.



    more...


    wallpaper of titanic actress. hayden panettiere wallpaper.
  • hayden panettiere wallpaper.



  • eilsoe
    10-16 12:11 PM
    I must say, that Aeris of FF7 was my fav character...





    wallpaper of titanic actress. Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.
  • Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.



  • psychman
    04-01 07:28 PM
    Also, regarding this matter, how would I set this up if I wanted a rotate transform to happen to an Image object when a context menu item is clicked; not the image itself? I have been playing around with a setup in which I cast the sender as an Image and then using two If statements to check which context menu item was clicked. I will then apply either a clockwise or counter clockwise rotate transform based on which context menu item was clicked. The problem I am running into is how to write the condition for the If statement, undoubtedly due to my lack of C# experience. The following does not work because it says "click" can only be on the left of a += or -=. Here is the code:


    //code from other private method
    ...myImage.MouseRightButtonUp += new MouseButtonEventHandler(myImage_MouseRightButtonUp );

    void myImage_MouseRightButtonUp(object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
    {

    Image clickedImage = (Image)sender;

    if (contextRotateCW.Click == true)
    {
    //code to rotate "clickedImage" clockwise
    }
    if (contextRotateCCW.Click == true)
    {
    //code to rotate "clickedImage" counter clockwise
    }
    }



    more...


    wallpaper of titanic actress. Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.
  • Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.



  • pady
    08-28 12:52 PM
    My SR is for my 485, I didn't renew my EAD or planning to renew as I am not using it





    2010 wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. HIGH DEFINITON COMPUTER
  • HIGH DEFINITON COMPUTER



  • koti
    10-28 01:52 AM
    - Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
    - Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
    - RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
    - 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
    - There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
    - Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch

    The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.

    Please advice what are options available for me.



    more...


    wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress.
  • wallpaper of titanic actress.



  • chantu
    06-19 09:35 AM
    my mom gave up her green card back in early 80's and she has had no problems what so ever in getting vistors visa since then (in fact it made it easier to get vistors visa (for the entire family) because it clearly shows no intention of migrating to US).

    Your mom had GC in 80s? Why are you in EB queue? You should have gotten your GC by now. Just kidding:D





    hair Latest Wallpapers amp wallpaper of titanic actress. Titanic Movie Wallpapers:
  • Titanic Movie Wallpapers:



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-06 08:43 AM
    All depends on spillover; it’s basically "NO SPILLOVER NO CHANGE". So just hoping for spillover to happen. I believe that the current bulletin might just come out late this week or early next week.



    more...


    wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpapers of titanic actress
  • wallpapers of titanic actress



  • loveiv
    06-06 12:24 PM
    Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.

    Following are the most common criteria I heard
    1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
    2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
    3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
    4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...

    Good job.





    hot hayden panettiere wallpaper. wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. ileana wallpapers. ileana wallpapers. mrkramer
  • wallpaper of titanic actress. ileana wallpapers. ileana wallpapers. mrkramer



  • whatamidoinghere
    03-09 12:41 AM
    It says India took a total of 41254 visas, but if you total the columns including family pref it comes to 32030. What am I missing?? Anyway how does it matter...



    more...


    house Kate Winslet Hollywood Actress wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. DeWitt Bukater Actress:?
  • wallpaper of titanic actress. DeWitt Bukater Actress:?



  • indyanguy
    01-30 07:59 AM
    Bumping for help . Thanks





    tattoo Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. hot hollywood actress,
  • hot hollywood actress,



  • iman.karta
    04-23 11:32 AM
    Quick question you said they asked you to submit your legal status papers since 1999 which was when you went out of country? I have 2 questions

    1) Since when have you been in US, rather first time when did you come to US

    2) Did you never leave US after 1999. This is because the status really matters only since your last arrival on visa. Earlier records do not matter as per 245(k) memo. This question will help other forum members who have some kind of status violation


    your responses will be appreciated.

    Rockstart,

    I apologize for the tardy response.
    I first entered the US in 1997 using F-1 visa. I traveled back to Indonesia (my home country) 1999 for the holiday. After that, I never travelled out of the US. Since then, I have worked and obtained H1-B and am in the last stage of I-485. PD is ROW (of course) and biometrics code 3 was done a while ago. Hence, I believe USCIS requested RFE since 1999; the last time I travelled out of the country.
    I always maintain a legal status.

    I hope this helps. If you have rather a more personal msg, please feel free to email me. I am more than glad to give you more info and help you.



    more...


    pictures Wallpapers Of Titanic Actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. titanic
  • titanic



  • Aah_GC
    02-28 07:05 AM
    I am in the same boat as well. But you answer your question - am almost sure you don't need FP to renew your EAD. Having said that - why would renew your card in June? (Considering that you might not have received your EAD till Aug-Sep'07 of last year).





    dresses wallpaper of titanic actress. ileana wallpapers. ileana wallpapers. mrkramer wallpaper of titanic actress. Wallpaper Of Titanic Actress.
  • Wallpaper Of Titanic Actress.



  • garamchai2go
    12-19 08:13 AM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?


    Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html

    Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.

    After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.



    more...


    makeup wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. Kate Winslet Hollywood Actress
  • Kate Winslet Hollywood Actress



  • yomaan
    08-21 01:31 PM
    troll alert





    girlfriend hot hollywood actress, wallpaper of titanic actress. 1997 Titanic wallpaper
  • 1997 Titanic wallpaper



  • CRAZYMONK
    10-29 08:35 AM
    I think the bag flag against your employer triggered the query. There is not much you can do except providing all the documents they asked for.

    It is totally their discretion to give you visa or not. Keep your fingers crossed.

    All the best.





    hairstyles wallpapers of titanic actress wallpaper of titanic actress. wallpaper of titanic actress. #39;Titanic#39; actress Gloria
  • wallpaper of titanic actress. #39;Titanic#39; actress Gloria



  • rpat1968
    03-09 12:04 PM
    Per Charles Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State (DOS) the visa numbers for EB2 and EB3 - India & China to Stay at Current Levels in year 2007.
    (Post from http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html )

    Employment-Based Second Preference / EB2

    The employment-based second preference (EB2) category is expected to remain at its current cutoff dates for nationals of India and China. These dates have been stagnant at April 22, 2005 for China and January 8, 2003 for India for a few months.

    Employment-Based Third Preference / EB3

    No forward movement is expected for the employment-based third preference (EB3) category. In fact, as predicted in the March Visa Bulletin and confirmed by Mr. Oppenheim, there is a strong possibility that the EB3 numbers that are not in the "worldwide" chargeability will further retrogress, or move backward. This is expected to occur in the summer of 2007. This backward movement is based upon excessive demand for the limited supply of visa numbers. This will adversely affect nationals of India and China.

    This means it is much more important and essential to get Congress to allot more numbers for Legal Immigration or lease we will be struck with this in GC black hole for years to come.

    Guys wake up and start talking to Senators, Congressmen. Get your employers to send letters to Congress. Help IV by contributing and increasings IV membership, spread the word among you foreign friends , students.

    Raj





    chanukya
    10-01 05:49 PM
    Same kind of comments by Hillary were slammed as racist comments, after which she had to re-tract or explain what she meant.

    This is a kind of Type Casting all Indian-Americans as working for or owning 7/11 or Dun-kin Donuts, some people cannot see beyond that, as they are the day-to-day interactions they have with Indian-Americans....Remember we are still not Indian-Americans, we are still Indians only, but some are aspiring to be...

    In politics, especially Election Season, anything you say will be portrayed as wrong by somebody....(bi-product of freedom of speech)....we 7/11 and Dunk-in Donut guys know well about this from our Indian Politics...Feeling kind of in India only, no difference, as far as politics is concerned, our guys have mastered this art of politics, may be US should outsource this also, they might be already doing this, we do not know.

    So do not shoot the messenger....





    theMan
    06-29 10:30 AM
    How about adding "No control as Lawyer will not inform when he will file".
    This option may be valid for many users using the Corporate attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment