GCwaitforever
07-12 07:29 AM
Part of the problem is the employers do not have a long term plan for their companies. They are always on look out for a fast buck. If employee satisfaction and client satisfaction are more, the company has better chance of growing. Typically when the client is satisfied, the company gets more projects and this way the set-up costs like relocation, travel expenses come down. Companies can not break the law just because they are not able to make a profit.
pune_guy
10-05 02:39 PM
In my opinion you should be OK.
I think since you have filed I-485 you are in adjustee status so you need not even be working for the company that filed your GC.
Since your co. got acquired the new co. will have to do a H1 transfer and if USCIS raises any RFE regarding your I-485 app then the new co. can respond on behalf of the old co. with a letter saying that they have acquired the original filer co.
If you get called for an interview at the time of GC approval then again you can take a letter of job offer from the new co. along with the letter of acquisition and you should be OK.
I think since you have filed I-485 you are in adjustee status so you need not even be working for the company that filed your GC.
Since your co. got acquired the new co. will have to do a H1 transfer and if USCIS raises any RFE regarding your I-485 app then the new co. can respond on behalf of the old co. with a letter saying that they have acquired the original filer co.
If you get called for an interview at the time of GC approval then again you can take a letter of job offer from the new co. along with the letter of acquisition and you should be OK.
mk26
05-14 10:10 AM
Howard County
VA2008
06-08 01:39 PM
I don't mean to raise any hopes...but so many LUDs could be change of hands on your case for further review, which may indicate a decision soon.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Good luck and keep us posted.
more...
santb1975
05-15 02:46 PM
//
Total $$ so far: 16256
Recurring Contributions: 10
Members Contributed so far: 167
Members listed below helped us reach our first 10K:
gconmymind-51, snathan-50, smanikandan-100, ahasan-100, MunnaBhai-100, vineet-100, rameshk75-50, mariusp-35, gcfordesi-50, belmontboy-100, Houstonguy-200, vikasw-50, kshitijnt-100, pune_guy-100, walking_dude-100, prasha98-100, ivvm-50, manojp4-100, Pineapple-200, sammyb-50, ca_gc-100, santb1975-100, nav_saini-100, gcpadmavyuh-100, pcs-100, akbose-100, eastwest-50, ubetman-100, pmurgai-100, deba-100, 5-Jun-100, wa_Saiprasad-100, chaukas-100, arunmohan-50, jimytomy-100, aspiration-50, prshah102-100, czar_the_king-100, maverick6993-100, eb3_nepa-100, kumar_77-50, Alien-100, nagio-100, vin13-100, manja-100, loti_GC-50, sonaliak-100, mdmd10-100, surabhi-100, m306m-100, malaGCPahije-100, patbose-50, clif-100, goel_ar-50, dba9ioracle-100,djit71-100, Jitamitra-100, rajtp-100, espoir-50, rp0lol-100, kicca-50, rajmalhotra-100, anuraj1234-100, yetanotherguyinline-100, MI member 1-100, MI member 2-100, NolaIndian32-50, poreddyp-100, Karthikthiru-100, pshah-100, tapukakababa-100, h1techSlave-100, uffyegc-100, rameshk75-50, Nagireddi-100, srinivas_o-100, nc14-50, aa2aa-100, add78-100, jbr-100, jayleno-100, naidu2543-50, vansvenkat-100, amit_sp-100, gova123-100, psvk-100, xlr8r-100, 65B4GC-100, asanghi-100, GCneeded-100, tampa2006-100, gnlbigte-50, newuser-100, deafTunes123-25, gandhig-100, srmeka-100, akred-100, gc_maine2-100, gconmymind-50, gc78-100, sirinme-100, lalithkx-100, aspiration-50, reedandbamboo-100, GreenMe-100, GreenMe-50, jnayar2006-100, wizpal-100, aubGC-100, raminmd-100, mpadapa-50, nightowl76-100, NolaIndian32-100, birbal-100
Members listed below are helping us reach our second 10K:
axp817-50, ngodisha-100, preethamsp-50, pappusheth-50, niklshah-50, coopheal-100, espoir-50, JacK41-50, velan-50, sk298-100, ak_2006-100, snowshoe-50, m306m-50,new_horizon-100,ho_gaya_kya-50,sundar-1000,continuedprogress-100,rongha_2000-100,cmdline-100,imv77-100,justwait-50,kvrr-50,conchshell-100,npperi-100,for_gc-100,sam2006-100,pyar555-100,tcsonly-100,axp817-50,GTGC-100,arbhaat-100,GC4All-100,dagu1234-50,ramaonline-50,mohmd1-100,wantgc23-100,mohan_ada-100,psam-100,nil-100,askbz1-100,hsshah-50,everwaiting-100,swamy-100,reddymjm-50,abqguy-25,ca_immigrant-50,elaiyam-100,waiting4gc-100,vdlrao-100,tampa2006-100,vasu-100,ashkam-100,skk2004-100,mpadapa-100,msaheb-100,gconmymind-50,pnagar-100,grupak-100,rameshk75-50,minimallist-100,Green.Tech-100,srkamath-100,
Members listed below signed up for recurring contributions in this drive:
snathan-50,gcfordesi-50,sammyb-50,eastwest-50,loti_gc-50,naidu2543-50,mpadapa-50,firhill-50,dslamba-50,manojp4-50
Total $$ so far: 16256
Recurring Contributions: 10
Members Contributed so far: 167
Members listed below helped us reach our first 10K:
gconmymind-51, snathan-50, smanikandan-100, ahasan-100, MunnaBhai-100, vineet-100, rameshk75-50, mariusp-35, gcfordesi-50, belmontboy-100, Houstonguy-200, vikasw-50, kshitijnt-100, pune_guy-100, walking_dude-100, prasha98-100, ivvm-50, manojp4-100, Pineapple-200, sammyb-50, ca_gc-100, santb1975-100, nav_saini-100, gcpadmavyuh-100, pcs-100, akbose-100, eastwest-50, ubetman-100, pmurgai-100, deba-100, 5-Jun-100, wa_Saiprasad-100, chaukas-100, arunmohan-50, jimytomy-100, aspiration-50, prshah102-100, czar_the_king-100, maverick6993-100, eb3_nepa-100, kumar_77-50, Alien-100, nagio-100, vin13-100, manja-100, loti_GC-50, sonaliak-100, mdmd10-100, surabhi-100, m306m-100, malaGCPahije-100, patbose-50, clif-100, goel_ar-50, dba9ioracle-100,djit71-100, Jitamitra-100, rajtp-100, espoir-50, rp0lol-100, kicca-50, rajmalhotra-100, anuraj1234-100, yetanotherguyinline-100, MI member 1-100, MI member 2-100, NolaIndian32-50, poreddyp-100, Karthikthiru-100, pshah-100, tapukakababa-100, h1techSlave-100, uffyegc-100, rameshk75-50, Nagireddi-100, srinivas_o-100, nc14-50, aa2aa-100, add78-100, jbr-100, jayleno-100, naidu2543-50, vansvenkat-100, amit_sp-100, gova123-100, psvk-100, xlr8r-100, 65B4GC-100, asanghi-100, GCneeded-100, tampa2006-100, gnlbigte-50, newuser-100, deafTunes123-25, gandhig-100, srmeka-100, akred-100, gc_maine2-100, gconmymind-50, gc78-100, sirinme-100, lalithkx-100, aspiration-50, reedandbamboo-100, GreenMe-100, GreenMe-50, jnayar2006-100, wizpal-100, aubGC-100, raminmd-100, mpadapa-50, nightowl76-100, NolaIndian32-100, birbal-100
Members listed below are helping us reach our second 10K:
axp817-50, ngodisha-100, preethamsp-50, pappusheth-50, niklshah-50, coopheal-100, espoir-50, JacK41-50, velan-50, sk298-100, ak_2006-100, snowshoe-50, m306m-50,new_horizon-100,ho_gaya_kya-50,sundar-1000,continuedprogress-100,rongha_2000-100,cmdline-100,imv77-100,justwait-50,kvrr-50,conchshell-100,npperi-100,for_gc-100,sam2006-100,pyar555-100,tcsonly-100,axp817-50,GTGC-100,arbhaat-100,GC4All-100,dagu1234-50,ramaonline-50,mohmd1-100,wantgc23-100,mohan_ada-100,psam-100,nil-100,askbz1-100,hsshah-50,everwaiting-100,swamy-100,reddymjm-50,abqguy-25,ca_immigrant-50,elaiyam-100,waiting4gc-100,vdlrao-100,tampa2006-100,vasu-100,ashkam-100,skk2004-100,mpadapa-100,msaheb-100,gconmymind-50,pnagar-100,grupak-100,rameshk75-50,minimallist-100,Green.Tech-100,srkamath-100,
Members listed below signed up for recurring contributions in this drive:
snathan-50,gcfordesi-50,sammyb-50,eastwest-50,loti_gc-50,naidu2543-50,mpadapa-50,firhill-50,dslamba-50,manojp4-50
linuxra
09-24 07:52 AM
Hi All,
Thanks in Advance...
I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
Please advise...
Thanks in Advance...
I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
Please advise...
more...
CRAZYMONK
09-25 11:29 AM
Hi,
I just got approved for H-1B this year and I have some questions. I'm from a small country where they do not easily let their citizens to become citizens of other counties. So unless it's for educational purpose (undergraduate/graduate), they will not renew my passport for me.
My passport expires at the end of this year, and I was wondering if it's possible to obtain the following with an expired passport:
a) H-1B extension
b) PERM
c) green card
If it's not possible to obtain any of them with an expired passport, I must enroll in a graduate school to renew my passport. (Before my passport expires) I really prefer not to do this.
I would really appreciate if you could reply with cases you've seen or experienced in the past.
Thanks in advance.
I don't think you would be able to get through any of the list with the expired passport. If you are applying for it before your passport expires, I think you should be good.
By the way which country you are from?
I just got approved for H-1B this year and I have some questions. I'm from a small country where they do not easily let their citizens to become citizens of other counties. So unless it's for educational purpose (undergraduate/graduate), they will not renew my passport for me.
My passport expires at the end of this year, and I was wondering if it's possible to obtain the following with an expired passport:
a) H-1B extension
b) PERM
c) green card
If it's not possible to obtain any of them with an expired passport, I must enroll in a graduate school to renew my passport. (Before my passport expires) I really prefer not to do this.
I would really appreciate if you could reply with cases you've seen or experienced in the past.
Thanks in advance.
I don't think you would be able to get through any of the list with the expired passport. If you are applying for it before your passport expires, I think you should be good.
By the way which country you are from?
nogc12
08-03 06:08 PM
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
more...
eyeswe
02-11 06:23 PM
Sidd_
You can call your parents here for graduation. As someone mentioned an Univ letter will def make a difference.
However "sponsoring" is a bit more tricky, given that you are on F1. If you hav steady income GA/RA you can use that to support.If you have savings from your OPT, you can use that as well. the thing taht is tricky is you do have to assume a certain amount of expense for parents for the period that they may be in US and compare that to your savings, if you are the sponsorer.
Their rejections will be in the db and could be a bother, esp if you are the only child (not sure if that is in US or you have siblings in India). Your parents will need solid proof to convince that they intend to return.Something like a return airticket etc could make some difference
My 2c. As always my note is not legal advice
You can call your parents here for graduation. As someone mentioned an Univ letter will def make a difference.
However "sponsoring" is a bit more tricky, given that you are on F1. If you hav steady income GA/RA you can use that to support.If you have savings from your OPT, you can use that as well. the thing taht is tricky is you do have to assume a certain amount of expense for parents for the period that they may be in US and compare that to your savings, if you are the sponsorer.
Their rejections will be in the db and could be a bother, esp if you are the only child (not sure if that is in US or you have siblings in India). Your parents will need solid proof to convince that they intend to return.Something like a return airticket etc could make some difference
My 2c. As always my note is not legal advice
perujames
01-12 10:32 PM
I browsed the site gtrr.net you mentioned. I applied and also tried to contact the numbers few times but not getting any response.
I am currently in US on H4. I am qualified teacher and also worked in India. Regarding my qualifications I completed B.Ed and MSc from India. I am looking for applying for H1 this year. I really appreciate if you can give some details regarding any companies that can file for H1B for teachers.
I am currently in US on H4. I am qualified teacher and also worked in India. Regarding my qualifications I completed B.Ed and MSc from India. I am looking for applying for H1 this year. I really appreciate if you can give some details regarding any companies that can file for H1B for teachers.
more...
CRAZYMONK
09-24 09:59 AM
Hi All,
Thanks in Advance...
I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
Please advise...
It should go to your attorney for whom you signed G-28.
Thanks in Advance...
I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
Please advise...
It should go to your attorney for whom you signed G-28.
dc2007
08-05 12:56 PM
It was less than year. See answers below..
When was ur recent visa issued?
My recent Visa was issues in Nov 2006 (less than year). This is my 2nd H1(new) with the same company. I worked with the same company in US from 1999 till 2004 dec. Then was in India for 2 years and came back again on new H1 in Jan 2007. Labor was filed in 2004.
If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.
This is very good point. I am putting all my info as per DS-157. But the confusion is over what address I will show while I was in USA. Definitley I will put Indian addresses while I was in India and US addresses while I was in US.
Question is: What US Address should I show - which are in my tax-return ?
____________________
Contirbuted $280 so far
When was ur recent visa issued?
My recent Visa was issues in Nov 2006 (less than year). This is my 2nd H1(new) with the same company. I worked with the same company in US from 1999 till 2004 dec. Then was in India for 2 years and came back again on new H1 in Jan 2007. Labor was filed in 2004.
If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.
This is very good point. I am putting all my info as per DS-157. But the confusion is over what address I will show while I was in USA. Definitley I will put Indian addresses while I was in India and US addresses while I was in US.
Question is: What US Address should I show - which are in my tax-return ?
____________________
Contirbuted $280 so far
more...
Sunx_2004
07-06 10:58 AM
Can someone please provide the format of the affidavit.
Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.
However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!
Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.
However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!
LONGGCQUE
03-10 11:12 AM
I have same problem with SBI. Planning to use wellsfargo expresssend from now on.
more...
Jyotsna
08-17 07:46 PM
"Plan and direct " are the key words here. Being in the same space, I know it is similar. But don't take my word for it.
Hi joydipatic,
I have a question shall appreciate a reply. My job code as it appears on the labor certification is from Dictionary of Occupational titles.. 077.127.014 Can I move to 077.127.022. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi joydipatic,
I have a question shall appreciate a reply. My job code as it appears on the labor certification is from Dictionary of Occupational titles.. 077.127.014 Can I move to 077.127.022. Thanks in anticipation.
painful_GC
03-11 03:10 PM
hi..Many thanks..this is an excellent information..I was suggested to wait for the H1 Decession and then get L2 status.Good to know that we can do L2 and EAD cocurrent filing.is there any URL about this information ?? Secondly..
If i go with required documents to india and get stamped how long do u think it takes??
If i go with required documents to india and get stamped how long do u think it takes??
more...
paskal
07-14 05:34 PM
that makes sense
but what about Korea?
How come we do not have an EB2 or EB3 Korea retrogressed?
that's not nurses...
but what about Korea?
How come we do not have an EB2 or EB3 Korea retrogressed?
that's not nurses...
sareesh
03-31 09:54 AM
I just called Halifax and they told me that I am not eligible for Visa in Halifax,
eventhough I had H1B visa stamp on old passport from first company (expired over an year). They consider my appoint as new H1B and I cannot attend Halifax or Quebec City.
I will cancel my appoint.
Thanks,
SG.
eventhough I had H1B visa stamp on old passport from first company (expired over an year). They consider my appoint as new H1B and I cannot attend Halifax or Quebec City.
I will cancel my appoint.
Thanks,
SG.
smarth
10-25 12:11 AM
Hello,
recently i got my H1B extension. Going to India for visa stamping in my passport.
Can you please tell me if I book tickets suppose Lufthansa which halts @ Frankfurt, will I be getting any problems because I am not having visa stamping? Do I need transit visa?
Do I need to book direct flight to India?
Thanks
recently i got my H1B extension. Going to India for visa stamping in my passport.
Can you please tell me if I book tickets suppose Lufthansa which halts @ Frankfurt, will I be getting any problems because I am not having visa stamping? Do I need transit visa?
Do I need to book direct flight to India?
Thanks
Raj Iyer
09-13 12:13 PM
Hi:
IF your I-485 is not denied, then you don't have any unlawful presence. What was your non-immigrant status at the time of filing the EB-1 petition?
IF your I-485 is not denied, then you don't have any unlawful presence. What was your non-immigrant status at the time of filing the EB-1 petition?
Ven
01-19 06:46 PM
did u request a change, ex address change,..
No comments:
Post a Comment