Thursday, June 9, 2011

wallpaper earth from space

images Space Lighthouse wallpaper by wallpaper earth from space. space wallpapers back into
  • space wallpapers back into



  • needhelp!
    07-25 10:57 AM
    Not flowers ... any other time, an emphatic YES.

    But we just used flowers as a sarcastic "Thank You, USCIS" .... so it is not the best idea ... just a note of Thanks, email or letter - to let her know we are grateful for her stance. It is important that we acknowledge the efforts of people who work to help us.


    Everyone is going to think twice now when they get a bouquet of flowers.. lol





    wallpaper space wallpapers back into wallpaper earth from space. Full HD Wallpapers - Earth,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Earth,



  • Gravitation
    05-30 02:22 PM
    They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.

    If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.

    Our best hope is:

    1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.

    2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.

    I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.





    wallpaper earth from space. earth from space wallpaper
  • earth from space wallpaper



  • eb3_nepa
    03-22 04:41 PM
    Maybe we shud send this document to our friends at NumbersUSA (anonymously). That shud shake them up. ;)





    2011 Full HD Wallpapers - Earth, wallpaper earth from space. iPhone Wallpapers, Blue, Earth
  • iPhone Wallpapers, Blue, Earth



  • chris
    07-08 03:35 PM
    Why the lawyer need some information from your wife ? ( she no need to apply any thing , since your GC is approved ).

    I think best way to tralk to HR dept in your wifes company and explain them. that you will get GC soon. If they need some proof show them approval email .

    If they ask to fill i9 form show the EAD as proof for employment eligibility.



    New company lawer is not accepting EAD, even though we don't have written approval confiramtion

    How to conivince him to use EAD unti we got the phisical card?



    more...


    wallpaper earth from space. Hits Earth Space Wallpaper
  • Hits Earth Space Wallpaper



  • softa
    June 1st, 2006, 06:51 AM
    I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.





    wallpaper earth from space. Wallpaper depicting Earth as
  • Wallpaper depicting Earth as



  • laksmi
    12-12 06:29 PM
    she can go out of country but she can not return to usa, until unless she have valid visa or AP.



    more...


    wallpaper earth from space. Somewhere Outer Earth Space
  • Somewhere Outer Earth Space



  • tor78
    08-20 03:22 PM
    Just curious, how did they find out?





    2010 earth from space wallpaper wallpaper earth from space. Space Lighthouse wallpaper by
  • Space Lighthouse wallpaper by



  • ajmalnasar
    12-21 03:59 PM
    Last month I flew to New Delhi India through Continental Airlines, I did not had the visa and my Visa had expired. You have a flight to Mumbai also. It is a nonstop flight, 13 hours straight and you are in. No hassles, no need of transit visa and you save six hours that goes in vain while transit.

    Mu suggestion, fly Continental from New Jersey.


    Thats the best in all respect. Travel time, no transit visa etc.

    Thanks

    Ajmal



    more...


    wallpaper earth from space. wallpaper earth space.
  • wallpaper earth space.



  • mariner5555
    05-24 10:17 PM
    Hi Gurus...


    I am one of the July 2007 EAD filers and did not file for AP at that time.

    So I am in the process of the renewing EAD & Applying for AP for the first time.

    I have couple of questions..
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
    Angry
    do you get Finger Printing for EAD Renewal ?

    do you get Finger Printing / Biometrics for first time applying of AP [Advance Parole]

    Your help is much appreciated
    this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, I sent my postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
    I had efiled mine few days before her and so
    far nothing - only soft LUD's.
    and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
    Angry





    hair iPhone Wallpapers, Blue, Earth wallpaper earth from space. wallpaper earth space.
  • wallpaper earth space.



  • cheg
    08-21 03:15 PM
    I think you're okay. Hopefully USCIS made a note in their system when your application was first sent and you just needed to correct something. Did you ask your lawyer what he thinks will happen?

    Gurus,
    I need help please!

    My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.



    more...


    wallpaper earth from space. See the Earth from space.
  • See the Earth from space.



  • mallu
    12-18 08:30 PM
    Govt. has stipulated some wage while doing LCA. I think these activists should go after the govt. to raise that wage if they feel if it is low.





    hot Hits Earth Space Wallpaper wallpaper earth from space. Fantasy Clouds In Space Earth
  • Fantasy Clouds In Space Earth



  • hojo
    09-06 03:15 PM
    whoa, also very nice text on the footer, having it upside down. didnt even make out what that was until just now, again looks great.

    thanks for the tutorials above, hopefully i'll have a footer worth posting about soon, heh



    more...


    house Behind the Planet : Wallpapers wallpaper earth from space. earth from space wallpaper
  • earth from space wallpaper



  • rpat1968
    03-09 12:04 PM
    Per Charles Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State (DOS) the visa numbers for EB2 and EB3 - India & China to Stay at Current Levels in year 2007.
    (Post from http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html )

    Employment-Based Second Preference / EB2

    The employment-based second preference (EB2) category is expected to remain at its current cutoff dates for nationals of India and China. These dates have been stagnant at April 22, 2005 for China and January 8, 2003 for India for a few months.

    Employment-Based Third Preference / EB3

    No forward movement is expected for the employment-based third preference (EB3) category. In fact, as predicted in the March Visa Bulletin and confirmed by Mr. Oppenheim, there is a strong possibility that the EB3 numbers that are not in the "worldwide" chargeability will further retrogress, or move backward. This is expected to occur in the summer of 2007. This backward movement is based upon excessive demand for the limited supply of visa numbers. This will adversely affect nationals of India and China.

    This means it is much more important and essential to get Congress to allot more numbers for Legal Immigration or lease we will be struck with this in GC black hole for years to come.

    Guys wake up and start talking to Senators, Congressmen. Get your employers to send letters to Congress. Help IV by contributing and increasings IV membership, spread the word among you foreign friends , students.

    Raj





    tattoo Wallpaper depicting Earth as wallpaper earth from space. Full HD Wallpapers - Earth,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Earth,



  • ajju
    03-15 12:11 PM
    You are not wrong.:)
    BTW what pesticides are good for indoor plants?

    Backlog and NameCheck were the pesticides used so far and we've been pushing for organic products.. no use of pesticides... Seems USCIS/DHS agreed with our understanding of potential harm due to use of pesticides and are moving towards organic feed :-)



    more...


    pictures Somewhere Outer Earth Space wallpaper earth from space. Sunrise from Space wallpaper
  • Sunrise from Space wallpaper



  • clif
    07-26 01:17 PM
    How are the dates mentioned in the following press release (on July 20th) to be interpreted:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf





    dresses Fantasy Clouds In Space Earth wallpaper earth from space. Earth - Eastern Hemisphere
  • Earth - Eastern Hemisphere



  • drona
    07-12 02:39 PM
    He always says he is pro legal immigration and that he is a champion of immigrants. He won't know what that means until he meets us! :) Let's give him some attention!



    more...


    makeup wallpaper earth space. wallpaper earth from space. Behind the Planet : Wallpapers
  • Behind the Planet : Wallpapers



  • engineer
    04-02 02:19 AM
    I am at AOS stage with approved I140, EAD and AP. My PD is Nov 2005 and I am in ROW.

    I got following RFE.

    My original birth certificate doesnot show the name of my mother as local laws in my country don't put mother's name on birth certificate.

    My questions:
    1. How should I answer RFE ?
    2. Who should sign Affidavits ? My parents, grand parents , relatives etc ?
    3. Can anyone send me format of Affidavit please

    I will appreciate your help.

    Thanks,

    Sumbit the following evidence to verify the birth and parentage of [name]

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a

    city, or

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional Disctrict Registrar's Office if the person

    named above was born in a village.

    If a birth certificate doesnot list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence

    must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes , but is not limited to , copies of:

    medical recors, government-issued identity cards, religious records and/or affidavist from atleast two

    persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence thats lists the names of both parents

    should be submitted.





    girlfriend Full HD Wallpapers - Earth, wallpaper earth from space. desktop-earth-wallpaper-
  • desktop-earth-wallpaper-



  • jonty_11
    06-28 12:22 PM
    What is IV core plan now that CIR is dead, are we going to pursue our agendas separately from the CIR now..?





    hairstyles See the Earth from space. wallpaper earth from space. earth from space netbook
  • earth from space netbook



  • kroy1976
    04-13 03:36 PM
    Thanks a lot for the reply.
    I have talked with lawyer regarding this.
    She has the following to Say:

    a) Ac21 is perfectly legal thing and many of her clients are traveling on AP under AC21 and do not have any issue.
    b) CBP officers know about this and there is nothing to worry.
    c) If the CBP officer is getting two suspicious they can't deport me. They have to parole me and then run a case or check on me. Where my lawyer can talk with them and make thenm understand that everything is OK
    d) she assures me that there is nothing to worry and I can go and come back hassle free.

    Do you people think all of these statements are correct?

    Thanks a lot.





    Robert Kumar
    12-01 03:05 PM
    1) You can stay home even without any job, when you have EAD.

    2) Alternatively, work for this SAP if they could provide a job description similar to your past when an RFE comes your way.

    Chill out, you are good.

    I have one Question.
    How does it work, if I go to India to work for my company (same company which is into products development) for 6 months and then come back.
    Currently I am on H1B, and I also have EAD/AP. I am a July 07 filer.
    What will happen to my H1B in this absence when I'll not be paid in US, but as India office employee in India.
    And can I just come back using EAD/AP, do I need a new H1B approval again (current one expires Apr 2011)
    Will staying away from US create problems for my pending 485, or future EAD/AP approvals.





    GCapplicant
    08-14 02:10 PM
    checked with uscis ...she has mentioned we have to wait 90 days for the great receipt .Thats what shows in their system.

    if receipt takes so much time how about EAD.

    Earlier they mentioned 45 days...now 90 days.No idea.:(



    No comments:

    Post a Comment