titu1972
11-07 01:11 PM
I have applied my I-131 through e-file. Immediately I got the receipt no(LIN##########).
Can anybody tell me what supporting document I need to send to NSC.
By the way, I got my EAD. I don't want to spend money such stupid form fill up which takes 10 min by the attorney.
Can anybody tell me what supporting document I need to send to NSC.
By the way, I got my EAD. I don't want to spend money such stupid form fill up which takes 10 min by the attorney.
wallpaper thanks for the add! anime girl
anuh1
04-05 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I also got mine PWD today. Just now attorney confirmed that.
uimv
03-14 12:18 PM
So what exactly is meant by this switching? How/What does it affect? Where or how you/company/USICS decide whether you are on H1 or EAD?
Switch from H1 to EAD is done by filling out new I-9 form for EAD.
Switch from H1 to EAD is done by filling out new I-9 form for EAD.
2011 happy anime girl. imagenes

redcard
11-28 09:39 AM
Now this is just to get an idea on what to expect if one of the Immigration bills passes and signed in to law say by mid 2007.
What can we expect next?
What will happen to highly retrogressed countries like Indian, China? When can they expect any tangible results?
What will happen to the �Rest of the World� category? When do you think they can expect results?
What will happen if ALL or Most of the catagories become current. Are we going to get stuck with processing delays for months or years to come ?
What Next ?? Simple...
Finger Printing, EAD, AP, NAME CHECK, GREEN CARD and CITIZENSHIP :)
What can we expect next?
What will happen to highly retrogressed countries like Indian, China? When can they expect any tangible results?
What will happen to the �Rest of the World� category? When do you think they can expect results?
What will happen if ALL or Most of the catagories become current. Are we going to get stuck with processing delays for months or years to come ?
What Next ?? Simple...
Finger Printing, EAD, AP, NAME CHECK, GREEN CARD and CITIZENSHIP :)
more...

wata
09-30 03:30 PM
This is absolutely no-sense at all.
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
chanduv23
09-02 04:28 PM
My SR is for my 485, I didn't renew my EAD or planning to renew as I am not using it
It could mean your case is with IO but does not necessarily mean you will get a decision in 60 days - if you get - great - but don't rely on it 100%
It could mean your case is with IO but does not necessarily mean you will get a decision in 60 days - if you get - great - but don't rely on it 100%
more...

raidohri
05-30 08:44 PM
Please do send the fax to all senators, if you have not send the webfax to all senators, please do so now
2010 Media RSS Happy Birthday to
vin13
10-26 01:31 PM
My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
Does she need French transit visa ??
I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.
Does she need French transit visa ??
I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.
more...
eager_immi
05-30 02:40 PM
I agree this crappy bill better not pass and is worse than retrogression. It is screwing everyone at the cost of giving amnesty to illegals. It is such a joke I would have never imagined that they would have the balls to do this, but I guess they are all politicians!!!
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
hair happy anime girl.

sujith1
07-12 02:02 PM
The application was received on 7/10 and the checks were cashed today - How will you receive the resceipt number ? Would it come in the mail?
more...
manderson
10-30 09:58 AM
stylepoet, I am no lawyer but I still think you can totally resolve this thing with a very good immigration lawyer instead of lobbying for a law change. If you wait around for legislative changes you may wind up waiting forever. Look at us. A multi-million dollar lobby like Compete America (which represent Fortune 500s like Microsoft, Google, Oracle, etc.) have been working towards some of the same goals we have been trying to achieve for the last 4-5 years, and either of us can hardly get anything done in Congress.
Compared to the legal limbo we are in, your case really isn't that difficult. I am not trying to condescend you or anything but you my friend need to get a better lawyer if your current one is telling you that your case it stuck. It isn't! There are a lot of things you can do to manage your transition from E2 to EB5.
One of the things you can do is convert your college-going daughter's status to F-1 (by getting a I-20) perhaps temporarily while you sell your business and apply for EB5. I know someone who was already in the US in May/June but his H1 didn't start till Oct and he didn't want to leave and re-enter becoz of embassy hassles back in his home country, so he applied for a Master's from a university and got an I-20 pretty quickly which helped him bridge the gap between June and Oct (he had to study full-time ofcourse to maintain status during that bridge-time). Another way to avoid missing school, is to do this over next summer when both of your daughters will be off for summer break...
Once your kids turn 21 they will age out anyway. Meaning they will have to pursue their own green cards. So if you want them to get their green cards as your dependants you really need to move now. Take it from us. You really don't want to wait around for law changes!!
:)
Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.
The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.
We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.
Compared to the legal limbo we are in, your case really isn't that difficult. I am not trying to condescend you or anything but you my friend need to get a better lawyer if your current one is telling you that your case it stuck. It isn't! There are a lot of things you can do to manage your transition from E2 to EB5.
One of the things you can do is convert your college-going daughter's status to F-1 (by getting a I-20) perhaps temporarily while you sell your business and apply for EB5. I know someone who was already in the US in May/June but his H1 didn't start till Oct and he didn't want to leave and re-enter becoz of embassy hassles back in his home country, so he applied for a Master's from a university and got an I-20 pretty quickly which helped him bridge the gap between June and Oct (he had to study full-time ofcourse to maintain status during that bridge-time). Another way to avoid missing school, is to do this over next summer when both of your daughters will be off for summer break...
Once your kids turn 21 they will age out anyway. Meaning they will have to pursue their own green cards. So if you want them to get their green cards as your dependants you really need to move now. Take it from us. You really don't want to wait around for law changes!!
:)
Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.
The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.
We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.
hot happy anime girl.
FinalGC
07-19 08:13 AM
I would also suggest to take an infopass and request for MTR - Motion to Reopen the case...to evaluate the decision. Go ahead and apply for 485 and do MTR, simultaneously.
more...
house happy anime girl.

nhfirefighter13
January 17th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I like 2,3,and 4. Good job, Anders!
tattoo quot;anime girl dressed as a
wait_2010
07-29 12:02 PM
Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...
Replies are very much appreciated
In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...
Replies are very much appreciated
more...
pictures happy anime girl. lonely anime

chenche19
04-01 09:20 PM
Hi, thanks for the response. I will update my profile. I just joined the forum today.
Yes, the reason of the denial is the lack of initial evidence... my MTR addressed those items so I hope the MTR will be approved.
My notice of action on my MTR was received in a week and a half after I submitted my MTR - by the way, I submitted it as a MTR and I got a receipt saying it's a MOTIC.
I did file my I-140 and I-485's (mine's and my wife's) concurrently and my receipt dates is July 13, 2007 -the infamouse visa gate period-. i filed my applications to the Texas Center.
My I-140 was approved on November 08' after an RFE.
adibhatla,
what's your I-485 receipt date?
Yes, the reason of the denial is the lack of initial evidence... my MTR addressed those items so I hope the MTR will be approved.
My notice of action on my MTR was received in a week and a half after I submitted my MTR - by the way, I submitted it as a MTR and I got a receipt saying it's a MOTIC.
I did file my I-140 and I-485's (mine's and my wife's) concurrently and my receipt dates is July 13, 2007 -the infamouse visa gate period-. i filed my applications to the Texas Center.
My I-140 was approved on November 08' after an RFE.
adibhatla,
what's your I-485 receipt date?
dresses It would make me really happy.
ImmiLosers
09-30 03:19 PM
I gave my 3rd FP for pending 485 last week. Haven't seen any LUD change since. My NC was cleared last year as per USCIS. My question is after every FP, does FBI initiate a new name check? is this a vicious circle ?
No, I went for my 2nd FP last week. I asked USCIS (800#) the above question.
It is done once. Looks like FP and Name check are different processes.
No, I went for my 2nd FP last week. I asked USCIS (800#) the above question.
It is done once. Looks like FP and Name check are different processes.
more...
makeup Looks: -anime-girl-anime-girls

kennyc
May 25th, 2005, 02:37 AM
So here are three more from the same "session" last evening which do include some foreground framing/interest. (slight adjustments on these to levels, color, etc. no cropping though)
Enjoy,
KAC
Enjoy,
KAC
girlfriend happy anime girl.
Dhundhun
07-09 10:36 PM
Can the docs be sent thru Fedex??
I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.
Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.
I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.
Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.
hairstyles Cute Kimono Anime Girl
immihelp1
09-28 09:12 PM
Any one can share their experience about FP at newark ASC?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
kbsyed61
03-17 12:59 PM
This is what my attorney replied to a similar question.
------------------------------------------
From: Attorney
Your wife could get the shots now and hold on to the evidence and then we will submit it when we get the RFE. She could wait for the RFE but then if she has become pregnant again...... so best to get the evidence now and we can just hold on to it.
-----------------------------------------
Hope this helps.
------------------------------------------
From: Attorney
Your wife could get the shots now and hold on to the evidence and then we will submit it when we get the RFE. She could wait for the RFE but then if she has become pregnant again...... so best to get the evidence now and we can just hold on to it.
-----------------------------------------
Hope this helps.
reddymjm
12-10 10:16 PM
What year?..........2011 for EB2I and 2021 for EB3I. :(
For EB3 is no diffrence my friend, Decembere is = July, same movement.
Good one Buddy. To see some movement better than days movement July 2011 should be good.
For EB3 is no diffrence my friend, Decembere is = July, same movement.
Good one Buddy. To see some movement better than days movement July 2011 should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment